Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Guns bad but drugs all ok now,......

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...

Guns bad but drugs all ok now,......

Talk about government priorities -
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12226889

Although they are consistent on pushing through rules/regs/law quickly, with not a lot of thought......
    dogmatix and Ernie like this.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Drugs are bad and guns are good. Guns are good and drugs are bad. Whichever way you look at it they got it wrong Beaker.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    Talk about government priorities -
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12226889

Although they are consistent on pushing through rules/regs/law quickly, with not a lot of thought......
    That cos they are on drugs !! Dillusional self righteous retards
    grunzter and Ernie like this.

You should listen to the radio interview of suzie ferguson this morning around 7.50 on radio nz.
    She was interviewing a guy who tests sewer water for trace of P.
    She was blatantly in support of the druggies. What a shame.
    https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/p...-nz-s-drug-use

yup legalise drugs ,buy the votes make it a ghealth matter..blah blah blah -simplistic drivel .watch health costs spiral ,particularly mental health -who pays for all this.. good old saggy arsed downtrodden taxpayer,dope smoking no hopers dont -dont earn any dosh!!
    these media maggots all push this line -shit id love to grab a couple by the scruff of their scrawny necks and shove em in a single room with someone out of it on the vast array of assorted shit!!!!!!
    there wouldnt be enough panty liners to cope with them pissing themselves.
    EeeBees, stingray, Beaker and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Friwi View Post
    You should listen to the radio interview of suzie ferguson this morning around 7.50 on radio nz.
    My god. I have never heard such uneducated drivel.Did she even READ the article first? Did she do any research? Obviously not. She was worried abut the levels of drug is the water and whether you could get sick from it. ITS RAW SEWAGE. WHAT DRUGGED UP FUCKTARD IS GOING TO DRINK RAW SEWAGE? (Listen at about 1:59 onwards) If they are drinking raw sewage I suspect that p contamination is the very least of their issues......

Edit: I just twigged....if they are drinking sewage, their "pee" intake is not the same "P" as everyone else is taking......
    GunBlueFan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Friwi View Post
    What the hell sort of interview was that. The stupid woman thought waste water came out her tap. Come on, if you had a dog as stupid as that you would shoot it.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

NRT
    Interesting Portugal has done this in someway need to see how it's working out not all drugs are bad ,Meth certainly is, crazy times .

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NRT View Post
    Interesting Portugal has done this in someway need to see how it's working out not all drugs are bad ,Meth certainly is, crazy times .

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk
    yup and portugal is up to its eyeballs in debt to the EU.my latest info from friends whove just returned from 3months there is its a haven of theives pushers and bloody corruption.the only system which seems to show any resemblance of order is in switzerland ,although having all your ducks in a row is 2nd naturew to the swiss.their drug systems are also rigidly controlled.
    recently the odiferous MSM shit hole stuff featured an ex waikato farmer whose cashed in on the dope scene in the USA,stating he cant wait to come back to NZand cream millions off producing it here!
    FFS we already have alcohol &tobacco legalised -have we sorted out drink driving ,add alcohol addictions&family consequences,lung cancers emphysema ,the cost of which is skyhigh and rocketing every year .no because most polis are as thick as pig shit about the truth and 90%are only there to vote as the big leader says
    .BTW just to clarify my postion -Ive no objection to the intro of cannabis based analgesia for those with terminal illness because unlike a lot of meds charted presently it does not have a strong sideeffect of nausea which morphine&its derivatives certainly do.
    stingray and berg243 like this.

having worked with people that had smoked dope before starting work I am not interested in working with them as it will a danger to my health and safety as their perception was way off and the casualness of how they work is scary when working with heavy machinery. I believe it takes 21 days for the body to clear the system so how will they test for it as most places have a anti drug policy and they wont be able to say when or if someone is still under the influence of drugs.
    sightpicture likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by berg243 View Post
    having worked with people that had smoked dope before starting work I am not interested in working with them as it will a danger to my health and safety as their perception was way off and the casualness of how they work is scary when working with heavy machinery. I believe it takes 21 days for the body to clear the system so how will they test for it as most places have a anti drug policy and they wont be able to say when or if someone is still under the influence of drugs.
    Have worked with "those people" also. But you know what the worst people I have worked with were? Alcoholics... lucky if they even showed up to work, were too braindead most mornings to be of any actual use anyhow, couldnt wait to disappear at the end of each day so they could get some alcohol into the system, shit tonne of problems from home they would bring to work with them, always asking for an advance on wages, uncontrollable emotions/tempers, and a real danger to themselves and others.
    #30GANG....

The tax on cannabis is needed to fund the gun buyback confiscation compensation.

If drugs are legal does that mean I no longer need a do a drug test for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
    The tax on cannabis is needed to fund the gun buyback confiscation compensation.
    Bad news im afraid, the tax on canapiss will go into trying to keep stoned drivers off the roads, dealing with the stoned idiots ending up in A&E every weekend and hospitals dealing with cases of mental illness, lung disease, cancer, and other drug related issues.
    Steve123 likes this.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

ITS RAW SEWAGE. WHAT DRUGGED UP FUCKTARD IS GOING TO DRINK RAW SEWAGE?
    Not enough of them!!!
    timattalon and Mr Browning like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough