Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Knives Africa Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Has Anyone had the Flu yet?

Has Anyone had the Flu yet?

Have you had the flu yet? it starts with a heavy chest, then you cough your guts out, then you sweat and get the hot and cold shakes with a terrible headache. I have had it for a week and it bowls you for a row of shit cans, you have zero energy and have to spend most the day and night in bed.
    If you get it then it's time to panic, a fate worse than death
    When hunting think safety first

like most diseases its caused by the intake of fruit and vege
    the worst i get is a bit of a sniffle, its the evil food groups being fed to us by vegetarians that make us sick
    tetawa, mikee and Fawls like this.

I had my jab. The rest of you can just go to hell when the zombie virus comes a'knockin'. He heh.
    Maca49 and time out like this.
    Join COLFO - Be a represented firearms owner.

If you have the flu 7mm, please stay off this forum. We don't want you spreading it around through your posts!
    Maca49, Blisters and 7mm Rem Mag like this.

Quote Originally Posted by oxfarmer View Post
    If you have the flu 7mm, please stay off this forum. We don't want you spreading it around through your posts!
    Bloody funny

ive had it for a few days mainly a dull headache every thing aches and runny nose didn't stop me getting out yesterday and last night feel a bit fukd today tho

No - because I don't lick my fingers

or kiss strangers

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    ive had it for a few days mainly a dull headache every thing aches and runny nose didn't stop me getting out yesterday and last night feel a bit fukd today tho
    That's a good effort

Bloody Wuces!! Had a colonoscopy on Friday, man I shit everything, including my brain out Thursday night and Friday morn! Ain’t no bugs in me!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    No - because I don't lick my fingers

or kiss strangers
    You haven't licked your fingers? that's like saying you have never farted

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Bloody Wuces!! Had a colonoscopy on Friday, man I shit everything, including my brain out Thursday night and Friday morn! Ain’t no bugs in me!!
    Had one of them last year, not much fun alright all that crapping and eating f--k all.
    Maca49 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mm Rem Mag View Post
    Had one of them last year, not much fun alright all that crapping and eating f--k all.
    As long as you get the all clear, you get a couple of shit free days, then back to normal!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Some of you closed minded anti vege types wont believe this so read no further, but for those given over to an enquiring thirst for learning and knowledge enlightenment here it is:
    Plant based medicine is easy to understand, a plant species is attacked by bacteria or viruses and the plants make chemicals to protect themselves from this attack. Over thousands of years of selection some of these plants develop excellent resistance to attack.
    So far very simple. Now when we eat these plants their protective chemicals protect us from the same families of bacteria and viruses.

Garlic is known for a powerful anti viral and anti bacterial (anti biotic ) effects. But despite many attempts I have never had any noticeable benefit from consuming fresh garlic. After talking with a Chinese health product manufacturer I have been using dried garlic granules. Dried garlic being the base for all Chinese traditional medicine for colds and flu. The reason the fresh stuff doesn't work is that the dose isn't high enough when eating a clove or two. A stubborn cough, sore throat, cold can be excised like a demon and banished with dried garlic. It must be eaten though not just sprinkled on your bedding and doorway.
    Being a self confessed tight arse, I buy the granulated garlic sold by equine stock feed businesses. 2Kg was $27 and should last us for two years if I store the extra in the freezer till we need it. Try a full teaspoon sprinkled on a piece of toast with tomato and a smatter of cheese melted on top. To banish a cold or flu, take three teaspoons of granules over a day. Great in cooking too. For a maintenance dose - 1 tsp / day
    7mm Rem Mag likes this.
    'Bother' said Pooh, as he chambered another round ...

Some of you closed minded anti vege types wont believe this so read no further, but for those given over to an enquiring thirst for learning and knowledge enlightenment here it is:
    Plant based medicine is easy to understand, a plant species is attacked by bacteria or viruses and the plants make chemicals to protect themselves from this attack. Over thousands of years of selection some of these plants develop excellent resistance to attack.
    So far very simple. Now when we eat these plants their protective chemicals protect us from the same families of bacteria and viruses.

Garlic is known for its powerful anti viral and anti bacterial (anti biotic ) effects. But despite many attempts I have never had any noticeable benefit from consuming fresh garlic. After talking with a Chinese health product manufacturer I have been using dried garlic granules. Dried garlic being the base for all Chinese traditional medicine for colds and flu. The reason the fresh stuff doesn't work is that the dose isn't high enough when eating a clove or two. A stubborn cough, sore throat, cold can be excised like a demon and banished with dried garlic. It must be eaten though not just sprinkled on your bedding and doorway.
    Being the self confessed tight arse that I am, I buy the granulated garlic sold by equine stock feed businesses. 2Kg was $27 and should last us for two years if I store the extra in the freezer till we need it. Try a full teaspoon sprinkled on a piece of toast with tomato and a smatter of cheese melted on top. To banish a cold or flu, take three teaspoons of granules over a day. Great in cooking too. For a maintenance dose - 1 tsp / day
    'Bother' said Pooh, as he chambered another round ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    I had my jab. The rest of you can just go to hell when the zombie virus comes a'knockin'. He heh.
    The 2 years I decided to get the jab were the very two years I got crook as from the flu
    Cordite likes this.
    #27GANG