Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: This have even stunned me !!

"Awareness buys you time and time buys you options."

- John Correia

If by chance you want to kill people, and get away with it, join the pleece. It works here in Godzone, too.
    I used to have a handle on Life - but it broke.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Because no one in Arizona might have a pistol on their belt?
    So @systolic you thought that looked OK?
    Cordite likes this.

Looked like he was complying to me, poor fella.
    Cordite likes this.
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    So @systolic you thought that looked OK?
    Well it looked okay to the jury and that's what matters. You know, the court and jury who see all the evidence before making a decision and not just what the media reports.

However, I must remind myself not to point guns out hotel windows the next time I'm in Arizona. And even if I forget, I'll do what the policeman with the gun says and not reach for my waistband after being told several times that I would be shot if I did that.
    Settings - My Account - Edit Ignore List - Add a Member to Your List - User Name - Okay.

Here is some comments in from locals and another News feed

Guy owned a pest control business. Was showing off his new pellet gun (same as me showing off a hammer imho), someone saw the gun through a hotel window, called the cops, video ensued.

The investigator noted he did not see anything that would have prevented officers from simply handcuffing Shaver as he was on the floor. Shaver was "ordered to crawl toward officers".

Arizona cop found not guilty of murdering man in hotel | Daily Mail Online

Also, let’s talk about why the cops were called in the first place. Daniel Shaver had a pellet gun. Our culture is so afraid of guns someone sent men with guns to, unfortunately, execute a man with a gun.
    Cordite likes this.

I've seen the full unedited video, it was stone cold murder.
    Boaraxa, Sarvo and Cordite like this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    So if anyone you make to crawl on the floor reaches down to pull up their pants, well shoot them 5 times with your AR just to be sure they don't. I guess that's OK.
    No attempt at de-escalation. Hear the psychopath screaming from the back of his pointed rifle. He sounds too coherent to be "stressed out", as someone kindly wrote above, but a "piece of shit", perhaps. None of the other 5 cops felt a need to fire which says a lot, but I also wonder why did someone not intervene before that and take over from "piece of shit" when he started dealing obviously unreasonably.

Self defense laws do not apply to you if you create the situation in the first place. Hope the civil lawsuit takes off for the sake of the murder victim's wife and children.

This video shows why he had to reach back, among other, all in the first frame:

Guns don't kill people - drivers do.

This does not shock me. May be I am desensitized by violence or simply America the Brutal. Fuck with cops get shot seems standard in the land of the free.
    veitnamcam likes this.
    "Don't carry a gun. It's nice to have them close by, but don't carry them. You might get arrested"

I feel sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    This does not shock me. May be I am desensitized by violence or simply America the Brutal. Fuck with cops get shot seems standard in the land of the free.
    @Paddy79

Sure. I agree. Tell me again, how did he 'fuck with cops'?

in the mighty USA cops being called is enough to be shot being black wearing a black hoody in a gated community will get you shot because some one called the cops. that alone is enough to be considered fuckin with the cops enough to be shot. They did nothing wrong but were still shot dead. why? because the cops were called and any white man supposedly waving a gun around will get shot too notice I said supposedly not that he was, that can be enough to fuck with the cops over there
    Cordite likes this.
    "Don't carry a gun. It's nice to have them close by, but don't carry them. You might get arrested"

Identify your target beyond all doubt

Also I do not agree with the man being shot, merely it just does not surprise shock or stun me that he was. It is the world we live in
    veitnamcam, EeeBees and Cordite like this.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Well it looked okay to the jury and that's what matters. You know, the court and jury who see all the evidence before making a decision and not just what the media reports.

However, I must remind myself not to point guns out hotel windows the next time I'm in Arizona. And even if I forget, I'll do what the policeman with the gun says and not reach for my waistband after being told several times that I would be shot if I did that.
    Let me put this another way, if you were the cop you would have acted the same way?