Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Terminator

User Tag List

Like Tree40312Likes

Thread: Here and now

Quote Originally Posted by GWH View Post
    That's hardly taking her role as PM seriously now is it. What an absolute joke

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Hmmmm she must have a doctorate in time managment

And apparently Winston has dementia. I'm not commenting on a political front, more "lets all watch the circus".
    Although I despise Peters, I wouldn't wish any illness on anyone.
    Overkill is still dead.

Got jealous when I saw @Sarvo flash as Baikal this morning so I gave mine a clean up, it has literally bounced around in my work truck for a year getting covered in dust and shit and rust. Wire wool on all the metal work and a cold blue then stripped the stock back and gave it a few layers of danish oil then a Briwax on top. Looks flash now, will have to hunt something with it.
    Name:  20180119_092843.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  3.08 MB
    Name:  20180119_120842.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  1.56 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Got jealous when I saw @Sarvo flash as Baikal this morning so I gave mine a clean up, it has literally bounced around in my work truck for a year getting covered in dust and shit and rust. Wire wool on all the metal work and a cold blue then stripped the stock back and gave it a few layers of danish oil then a Briwax on top. Looks flash now, will have to hunt something with it.
    Attachment 81601
    Attachment 81602
    I see the iron sights are off yours
    Where they originally there and if so - does the front sight come off easy or need sweating off
    Mine has a single screw down through it - don't want to tamper until I know exactly what I going to do Re re-sighting it

Attachment 81601
    Attachment 81602
    Where they originally there and if so - does the front sight come off easy or need sweating off
    Mine has a single screw down through it - don't want to tamper until I know exactly what I going to do Re re-sighting it
    Ryan_Songhurst likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    Not sure I bought it off @gadgetman already like that about two years ago, is just has a blanking screw in each hole (one for front and one for rear)

Not sure I bought it off @gadgetman already like that about two years ago, is just has a blanking screw in each hole (one for front and one for rear)
    And they were already off when I bought it too.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Clarke does not look at all at ease in a suit and tie.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Cheers
    Think that answers it for me
    Just took mine for a walk - back saturated in sweat from 139% ( :-)) humidity here - and bloody pig just been scuffing behind neighbors generator shed less than 30m from house :-(
    We had 80mm rain yesterday - water in Sound looks like Mekong Delta - Pelorus river has spewed logs and Pine block debri for forking Africa, boats hitting wood everywhere.
    Prime minister is having a Baby - and Winni the Poo be leading us for 6 months from June :-(

Time for a WAIKATO !!!!

DP

Love these mountains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tahr, veitnamcam, Bryan and 9 others like this.
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.

Cheers
    Think that answers it for me
    Just took mine for a walk - back saturated in sweat from 139% ( :-)) humidity here - and bloody pig just been scuffing behind neighbors generator shed less than 30m from house :-(
    We had 80mm rain yesterday - water in Sound looks like Mekong Delta - Pelorus river has spewed logs and Pine block debri for forking Africa, boats hitting wood everywhere.
    Prime minister is having a Baby - and Winni the Poo be leading us for 6 months from June :-(

Time for a WAIKATO !!!!
    @Sarvo. Put the bottle down and discuss your issues with some mental health professionals. Just put the bottle down and step away from that ledge. There are real beers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    @Sarvo. Put the bottle down and discuss your issues with some mental health professionals. Just put the bottle down and step away from that ledge. There are real beers out there.
    You see you chaps do not know a REAL Beer from these "modern day" fashion pops
    To late - already gone - still think I at least 1Ltr in arrears from sweating
    Shame I only put one in the Freezer
    They the "old fashioned" 750ml Bottles too

PS
    Gadget
    Can you believe there has not been 1 Silo Mesh pop up on TM since that lot we missed :-(
    Building a 2.4x1.2 cage Trap
    Using 20mm reinforcing Rod and 100x100 reinforce concrete floor mesh and angled in door one end

See how it goes

Name:  Trap2.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  189.5 KB
    Last edited by Sarvo; 19-01-2018 at 02:21 PM.
    veitnamcam and gadgetman like this.

Rear sight is stud welded,slotted nut.sling mount is sweated.Name:  15163271275961831733591.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  715.8 KB
    Sako Rifles,Browning shotguns,Black Labs.There is nothing else

The dog always bites,The horse always kicks,The gun is always loaded.

" Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Quote Originally Posted by madjon_ View Post
    Rear sight is stud welded,slotted nut.sling mount is sweated.Attachment 81607
    Front sight ???
    My back one is gone already and I see the sling attach is sweated on