Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa


User Tag List

Like Tree40687Likes

Thread: Here and now

  1. #27241
    Member Ryan_Songhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Island
    Posts
    5,577
    Insurance will be loving me this month..
    Name:  20180314_181135.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  4.66 MB
    #27GANG

  2. #27242
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    18,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Insurance will be loving me this month..
    Attachment 84212
    Has to be a story to that.
    gadgetman and Beaker like this.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  3. #27243
    Ejected
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HBC, NORTH of Auckland
    Posts
    5,250
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Has to be a story to that.
    Didn't get the steak?
    Shootm, veitnamcam, Gibo and 3 others like this.

  4. #27244
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    1,813
    Reminds me of an "ex" mate who took a shot of his wife vanishing down the driveway

  5. #27245
    Member Ryan_Songhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Island
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Has to be a story to that.
    Was parked in garage the whole time, asked Sister to mow a paddock and do the driveway on her way back, had the top link wound in a bit far so mower wasn't sitting flat, charged up the driveway spraying stones and shit everywhere, amazed none of our house windows got taken out could hear stones and shit belting the bejesus out of the house and roof. Bloody maniac
    Shootm, veitnamcam, Beaker and 1 others like this.
    #27GANG

  6. #27246
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Was parked in garage the whole time, asked Sister to mow a paddock and do the driveway on her way back, had the top link wound in a bit far so mower wasn't sitting flat, charged up the driveway spraying stones and shit everywhere, amazed none of our house windows got taken out could hear stones and shit belting the bejesus out of the house and roof. Bloody maniac
    Same cloth....
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

  7. #27247
    Member gadgetman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Insurance will be loving me this month..
    Attachment 84212
    I was always worried about the Safari loosing the back window. Wasn't fast enough to worry about the glass in the front.
    Ryan_Songhurst likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

  8. #27248
    Member Sideshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,049
    And here I was think you slammed the boot on your Steep ladder
    veitnamcam likes this.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along

  9. #27249
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Auckland but from the Mainland
    Posts
    1,131
    Had a beaut steak last night in Beunos Aires, walked down to the ferry terminal early this morning and about to board the ferry to Uruguay. Another chop in the passport, sample a beer or two and return to BA later this arvo.
    Ryan_Songhurst likes this.

  10. #27250
    Member Ryan_Songhurst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Island
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    Had a beaut steak last night in Beunos Aires, walked down to the ferry terminal early this morning and about to board the ferry to Uruguay. Another chop in the passport, sample a beer or two and return to BA later this arvo.
    @300winmag You staying in Puerto Madero? If so take yourself to Las Nazarenas for a feed tonight, bloody good!

    Name:  20180315_001315.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  379.5 KB
    Last edited by Ryan_Songhurst; 15-03-2018 at 12:14 AM.
    300winmag and gadgetman like this.
    #27GANG

  11. #27251
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Auckland but from the Mainland
    Posts
    1,131
    Ferry to Colonia for the day and back to BA late this arvo, cook reckons I’ve had enough red meat for a while, 2 bottles of Malbec last night so a bit slow this morning.

  12. #27252
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    Ferry to Colonia for the day and back to BA late this arvo, cook reckons I’ve had enough red meat for a while, 2 bottles of Malbec last night so a bit slow this morning.
    Take it easy son, you’ve got some hills to climb soon....

    B
    Gibo likes this.

  13. #27253
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,447
    Speeding ticket on Tuesday and forgotten about the girlfriends birthday today. Not the finest week I admit.

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
    gadgetman likes this.

  14. #27254
    Member gadgetman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    Speeding ticket on Tuesday and forgotten about the girlfriends birthday today. Not the finest week I admit.

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
    The best way to remember your wedding anniversary, ... forget it once.
    Beaker likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

  15. #27255
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    The best way to remember your wedding anniversary, ... forget it once.
    That sounds like the voice of experience hahaha

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

 

 

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!