Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By kotuku
  • 2 Post By gadgetman
  • 2 Post By berg243
  • 1 Post By kotuku
  • 1 Post By kotuku
  • 1 Post By Rushy

Thread: holy f..k batman.

holy f..k batman.

greetings from a saturated flooded greymouth .lucky ive got me new chest waders on cause im yup to me crutch in water out at our front gate.
    Its in a word diabolical!bloody cars screamin through .
    pity i sent me decoys home -coulda put a few out and nailed some urban ducks .
    old bloke next door has been out and about in his dinghy chasing firewood floating down the friggin st.course the place Imin backs on to greymouths rugby park and thats the bloody source of the milton st floods.
    mrs car has ahd 2-3"water through it just parkewd in the drive -its parked on the slope at arnott heights draining.

meant to be in the midst of westcoast throughbred racing circuit-anyone for a HORSE WITH A SNORKLE OR JOCKIES IN SCUBA GEAR -IT MAY COME TO THAT.
    ive got another job interview at hosptial at 2pm-no way youllget in by car -the present entrances arte all on the aerdrome side -yup under bloody water!
    ah well waders and raincoat it is .see ya later splish splash!

So there's a little drought relief happening at the moment, Been pretty steady here for a couple of days already.
    Boar Freak and Blisters like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    So there's a little drought relief happening at the moment, Been pretty steady here for a couple of days already.
    ah my friend ,so a master of the delicate understatement!the squire of rakaia rang ,seemed a tad worried i might have floated away -fat chance.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    ah my friend ,so a master of the delicate understatement!the squire of rakaia rang ,seemed a tad worried i might have floated away -fat chance.
    see bloody grey valley farmers fault.
    yesterday they were crying drought nek minute.
    stay dry old son hope nobody gets hurt or dies in it.
    as if the coast dont have enough shit to deal with.

at least you can stay home and fish.saves all that petrol going to the river.
    veitnamcam and 223nut like this.

you do know we are still 38 days and 38 nights from a really big event lol, the plants and soil will be loving this moisture and we all know just how quick it will dry up again once the clouds stop dumping.
    stay safe over there Kotuku.....your namesake will be out in paddocks loving this too.

well imbuggered if iknow -trudged up to me job interview in me bloody waders parka and all-WTF
    -the panel interviews me for two jobs ive applied for
    told the westport boss id only take her one if she could guarantee me a steady supply of ducks!
    anyhow not overly confident.referees all fucked up as i already work with em,so theyre gonna check with me old pommy poacher mate jimmy who slyly recruited me.
    dont people know greymouth is a fucking small town!
    word on the stuff site is hoki is in for another bastard of a wet hiding later today and as were only a seagulls fart up the coast got a very uneasy feeling.
    think illhead up to arnott heights shortly and check if mothers car has drained out!
    ive got more wet clothes and skin than seen in a humpback whale orgy!
    EeeBees likes this.

nice to see R93 is still high&dry!we just had another 15min down pour altho the place has drained away. Im stilla little leery about overnight though.that grey river is a all consuming bitch when shes like this and tides aint gonna help
    jeez 93 nice of you to send me a wee shower .hell the hoki looks as though its in a right royal state too.
    next bloody time some minister of the crown wants to declare a drought can someone slide a cockys boot where the sun dont shine.wheres the silver fox winnie in all of this
    R93 likes this.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    nice to see R93 is still high&dry!we just had another 15min down pour altho the place has drained away. Im stilla little leery about overnight though.that grey river is a all consuming bitch when shes like this and tides aint gonna help
    jeez 93 nice of you to send me a wee shower .hell the hoki looks as though its in a right royal state too.
    next bloody time some minister of the crown wants to declare a drought can someone slide a cockys boot where the sun dont shine.wheres the silver fox winnie in all of this
    Yeah. What happens overnight is anyone's guess. Hope ya stay dry. If ya get stuck there is a bed hear for ya.

It is on and off here at the moment but when it's on the kids whinge because the telly goes out with rain fade.

My folks left yesterday with some mates for Karamea to catch some fish. I don't think they will have much luck

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    I saw on the box the other night that there was a drought down there and thought to myself "what the fuck it's the West Coast?". Sure enough, it rained and now people a going "what the fuck its flooding?". I still can't help thinking "it's the West Coast, of course it's raining".
    Micky Duck likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms