Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: Hopefully not a shit fight

Hopefully not a shit fight

What are the cops meant to do???????
    Chase speeding cars or not? I'm a little bit anti cop chases but the only ones you hear about are the ones that went wrong. How about some more info on the ones that worked out without killing anyone.....There must be some!
    Where is the fine line for them?
    I have kids in the age group of the ChCh kids and I would be well devastated if it happened to my kids.....But surely you must know that your kids are heading in the wrong direction?
    Iv'e always believed your kids are your own making........after having 4 and looking back on it I do have to wounder. They are their own people from day dot and I think all you can do Is guide them and hopefully they might follow?

I'm a big fan of "you should never have to go to your own kids funeral". Then you start seeing what some of these young kids are getting up to and the non respect they have for others......I think that I'm a bit nieve in the sense that some of these families do what they do, not even sure what they do.

I know I was no saint growing up but I think I was always pointed in the right direction.....and the cops weren't my issue it was always my parents that concerned me, who I have a great deal of respect for now and more so now I have my own children.

I don't know but there has been a major shift in what kids do now compered to the bad shit I used to do.
    Moa Hunter likes this.

"The pair regularly stole cars to the point where they had developed a reputation with police."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/109...y-crash-deaths

Honestly couldn't give a fuck
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    "The pair regularly stole cars to the point where they had developed a reputation with police."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/109...y-crash-deaths

Honestly couldn't give a fuck
    unfortunately I don't disagree.

my young fella lived nextdoor to them for a time.....he is a rat bag. it comes down to the off syndrome....whats off syndrome you ask??? the Oh Fuck Factor....a young dumb and full of cum sees the cops and decides to run. flashing lights,has brain fart and speeds up instead of stopping,the brain doesnt think logically at teenage years.personally I feel for the cops who were doing thier jobs and now have to try to live with these deaths.... whats the answer??? buggered if I know,that Shipley woman has a bit to answer for in my books.

Agree. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The perants needed to keep the kids at home if you know they're doing this shit.
    Maca49 and 40mm like this.
    All I want to do is to turn deer, into poop.

Sad but they knew what they were doing.
    The poor cops are caught between a rock and a hard place.
    Ultimately parents need to take responsibility for their kids but at times it's not so easy especially for solo parents.
    sako75, tetawa and outlander like this.

shame the car got damaged.
    mickey, Tommy, outlander and 1 others like this.
    Use enough gun

parents CANT take responsibility when GOVT took the ability to stop them being little shits in first place.....keep them home you say.....yeah right,when they go out window after you in bed. you arent allowed to lay a hand on them any more and they know it,they go to school and tell teacher you touched them/stopped them leaving room/hung onto them so they dont belt sister (they leave that bit out of course) and Mr policeman comes and knocks on your door for a please explain,or to drop off letter warning you to not do so again.

Um even at that age you understand the law and personal responsibility, if not shit can happen. Very sad for families, but they didn’t care or think about families. Ten foot tall and bullet proof? Not quite
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

OMG, you lot are all talking sense !
    Thats heresy in this day and age

Glad to see I’m not the only one who still believes in consequences.
    Sideshow and outlander like this.
    He nui to ngaromanga, he iti to putanga.

You depart with mighty boasts, but you come back having done little.
    Sounds like a typical hunting trip !

yes they know the law...due to the internet and plurry smart phones they know it all too well. as for responsibilities...the net etc also tells them how they can get away with just about anything they want to do... its a bit like speeding through road works....very few people used to do it...them some smart cookies worked out if signage wasnt right or no safety plan in place etc etc ticket wouldnt stick...end result the police dont target it and people travel at whatever speed they like.
    the current ME ME ME ME ME generation want everything for nothing and the few that fall through cracks or are pushed out of education system for whatever reason have nothing better to do than look up ways to have a good time at others expence..or not thier own anyway.Im just a bitter grumpy old man trying to keep teenager alive till they grow up and hopefully stop them from doing anything else to get in the way of future...plurry hard to do when your hands are tied and they keep kicking.
    outlander likes this.

Bars on windows and big fuckin locks on the doors. I'd be very surprised if the police charge you for locking them in their room after they've been out pinching cars.
    Steve123 and outlander like this.
    All I want to do is to turn deer, into poop.

Running red lights 130 kph down moorhouse ave goin to end badly for someone I this case them sad for all people involved police and family what are the police suppose to do no easy answer I can think of
    Maca49 likes this.

I am endlessly amused when MSM reporters run to one deborah manning (human rights lawyer of el zoui fame ...remember him) who says police should not puruse.
    now im no einstein ..far fucking from it..If the truth be known Id mouli1/2 dozen pontificating academics for breakfast ..got fuck all teeth so its through a straw or starve. but there are som3e dogs bollix that occur here like wearing a fucking tutut on an RSMs parade if you aint done one of these jesus wept ...you just dont know how lucky you are trevor ..you really dont know how lucky you are!(offers bait waits for rushy in full tornado style to give a gunt machine opinion)

firstly mum says such wonderful lads....hmmmmmm.........really .I do respect the mother offspring bond..If youre a bloke and you try and fuck with that ..well best of luck ..whens ya funeral.

however of late i do struggle with the aftermath of 13-218yr olds getting into situations way beyond their control in urban CHCH.

Social media .u tube modern chimp music with its "FTW.blow me bitch ,drive ma car.FTC" all these antsocietial sentiments which lets face it with glitz&clamour is very attractive to an underdeveloped brain.
    then its peer pressure Do it or youre ostracized ....a weakling ..a mummies boy . a poof .. or a group attack by a psycopathic group of preteens whod have the hells angels reaching for valium- i kid you not these tweenies especially those born of overindulgent parents..who wont do boundary setting of fear of spotty herberts having a meltdown and impacting on the friendship of Genevieve&Augustus(just met them but so socially significant must be part of their facebook clicque) these feral DNAs with pots of dough ,just run fucking wild.
    As though CHCH aint got enough qwkith the ever malignant infantile boy racers..my son ex boy racers ,now serious car man and skid pan exponent..."If their mother had blown an exhaust pipe old man ..problem wouldn t arise"

thew problem as i see it is this what parent(a label lnowt more)allows 13-16yrolds to ram CHCH at will at night without
    !/realising we have problem houston(in this case a major one)

2 we need all the resources(excluding undertakers casketsetc etc)we can asummonse to adress it NOW

or alas do we sink into a state of self pity and deny all hopes of boundary setting cause we poo our pants at their disapproval

this is not intended to rip the mother a new one -she has enough grief on her plate .it is my plain unadulterated fucking ugly expression of sentiment which bloody obviously exists but the enablers deny like cocks crowing at day break!
    this present fuckin mob in the woolshed in windy town are notorious for social enabling cause it gets em votes -asshole greens too!
    what saddens me is the simple waste of young livexz,but also the ongoing traumatisation of the thin bliue line ,fire service and ambos-yep theyre young kids to =other side of the fence but being exposed to this shit at this age
    MASH anthem "for suicide is painless ..it brings on many changes..!

just my thoughts folks just my thoughts.
    madjon_, gadgetman, tetawa and 1 others like this.

Luckily no innocent people were killed this time. If we send the message to criminals that they can do whatever the hell they want and as soon as they run away in a car nobody’s gonna try stop them we’re gonna open up a whole new world of pain.
    Just like when the anti smacking law came in, children don’t learn consequences and go out and do stupid behaviour like this.

The kids that died, who’s fault is it? I wouldn’t be surprised if you looked at their parents profiles and they were not the greatest examples to them. As in a kid learns from his old man, to either be a man or to be a fool.

The police also abandoned the chase, the group in the car continued to drive in a dangerous way ultimately costing them their lives.