Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: How did the forum come about?

How did the forum come about?

I've been on the forum for a while now and I love it. Its been so helpful.
    Recently I've read a few comments talking about the starting of the forum and the "old forum", so its got me curious as to how NZHS come about?
    Yeah nah bro

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt.

I think they got sick of the other forum and its bullshit and made a new one. I like this place. Have only been on the other one twice to watch videos linked there.

The other forum put a load of miscreants onto a boat with enough water for 21 days and cast them adrift. This is where they landed and set up their new colony.

Presently, other stragglers arrived and slowly the numbers built up to a sustainable level.
    tui_man2, Josh, 300winmag and 5 others like this.

What was/is the old forum?
    Who is they?

Tahr - I like your analogy! haha
    Yeah nah bro

The people on the other forum no everything
    This one is mostly full of top people

ebf
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    The other forum put a load of miscreants onto a boat with enough water for 21 days and cast them adrift. This is where they landed and set up their new colony.

Presently, other stragglers arrived and slowly the numbers built up to a sustainable level.
    Hehe, Thar, so what you're saying is that we're kinda the Ausie's of the forum world
    Dead is better and BRADS like this.

I think there was an explanation in the interim forum.which was temporary while this one was set up. there were some strange decisions and a lot of attempts to.further political careers over there that left a sour taste in the water so a new one was made where politics wouldn't be allowed to detract from our shared interest in hunting. we are a diverse group with a range of ethnicities, religious and political views. we choose however to leave all that out of this and focus what we have in common which is hunting, shooting and making big bangs
    DAF, Spanners, dogmatix and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by horihunter View Post
    I think there was an explanation in the interim forum.which was temporary while this one was set up. there were some strange decisions and a lot of attempts to.further political careers over there that left a sour taste in the water so a new one was made where politics wouldn't be allowed to detract from our shared interest in hunting. we are a diverse group with a range of ethnicities, religious and political views. we choose however to leave all that out of this and focus what we have in common which is hunting, shooting and making big bangs
    well said this man ....this man deserves a beer
    dogmatix likes this.
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Only been on to this for a month or so, but you guys are addictive like angry birds,I've managed to give them away, but enjoy reading the comments,humour,wit,and intelligence that is found here, Thanks guys

haters gon hate i suppose!

There are many here though who are bi-forum. Being bi-forum is ok and is not a sin under God, and should not be frowned upon. It is not a tournament, nor should it become one. In fact, the two forums balance each other nicely. Creating this forum was a bold move, and I'm glad it has worked.
    Pointer, Bonecrusher and Neckshot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    There are many here though who are bi-forum. Being bi-forum is ok and is not a sin under God, and should not be frowned upon. It is not a tournament, nor should it become one. In fact, the two forums balance each other nicely. Creating this forum was a bold move, and I'm glad it has worked.
    some people are bi-forum, some are even international forum husseys being members of multiple offshore forums on top of these...dirty dogs!!! lol
    in all seriousness people can be members of as many and whichever forums they want. each has its own feel and population and each serves a different purpose

Which forum is the other one?
    Yeah nah bro

I'm "Bi-Forum" but still in the closet not ready to come out yet
    distant stalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipgr View Post
    Which forum is the other one?
    fishnhunt