Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: How much is too much

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    Id of thought you get to smash a box daily with what having a wife an all
    I use too
    Paddy79 likes this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    Great I clicked the wrong button & ended up here thanks to the mentions , @timattalon @Paddy79 ok well my name is boaraxa & ...i like beer & im a bourbon slut to i like to rotate each week guess you could through in dirty binge drinker as well ..but its ok mate makes the moonshine actually this is not good its just crossed my mind i fired 30 rounds today 3.50 a shot Christ you guys are worried about drinking !!!
    No problem. I believe each of us have the right to make our own decisions, but I also feel we each have the right to get information on how these decisions will affect us and those around us. and $3.50 a shot...I envy you....My holland and Holland is closer to $6 on special and $180 for 20 if I feed it the nice stuff....(Its ok, it likes the cheap stuff at $6 a poke so all is forgiven.) Only problem is my shoulder wont cope with 30 rounds in a session....light rifle, 375 H&H and no brake or suppressor. All ready for a stampede of elephants.....

fuck that im never visiting this thread again...speights keeps me sane , good by
    hey @Boaraxa just thought id make you re visit this shit
    Dam right im Pro Guns, Look at History

Name:  finger (Copy).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  11.8 KB To @Paddy79
    Paddy79 likes this.
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017

speights keeps me sane , good by
    It might keep your head in a bucket, or your arse welded to the toilet seat after a heavy night. Sane, I doubt.
    trooper90 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    @Gibo may be we need to start a new one how much Coke is too much haha
    killed one of my Aunties...it was ALL she drank..no water,tea,coffee etc it just screwed up her system overtime and caused her demise..many years ago now but still remember it.

personally I like a beer or maybe 2 with my dinner,one in the spa pool is great too but its not a problem if there is non there. had single stubbie with mate last night,one a week before with another mate and..............be about two weeks before that for previous one.bought a 6 pack of fire engine beerzies in Twizel while up there for the weekend ($18) brought 4 of them home LOL.

I can't drink a lot in a sitting due to medical reasons limit say 2-3 standard drinks in a sitting so often don't keep beer and if I do it's usually light so I can have a few more when I do, that being said there's usually a bottle or 2 of whiskey or bourbon for those well earned night caps when I've had a below average day/week.
    How much is too much ? Well I think that differs on a case by case basis, the old question is your drinking harmful to yourself or others ?
    Does your drinking stop you from doing things ? Do you do stupid shit or black out when your drunk ? Do you need to drink to have a good time or to cope with day to day life ? Do you or your family go without to buy alcohol ?
    If answering yes then you probably already know.
    Everyone is entitled to a blow out every once in a while, harmful/destructive patterns of drinking is what will cause issues for most.
    It's up to the individual, most of us our mates will tell us if we're drinking too much or getting out of control.
    Moral ? ........look after your mates

I got a box of beers last christmas and theres still 4 left im the opposite to how i used to be
    dannyb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    I got a box of beers last christmas and theres still 4 left im the opposite to how i used to be
    vintage Waikato!!!! Send it to Rushy for xmas!!
    I’ve got a can of Steinlager in the fridge at the back, Best before 2008! Gunna be worth millions shortly?
    dannyb and Max Headroom like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Various types of Apple Cider, Central Otago Pinot Noir and Jamesons

I truly don't know how the world turns in households with out the three key ingredients.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by jakewire View Post
    Various types of Apple Cider, Central Otago Pinot Noir and Jamesons

I truly don't know how the world turns in households with out the three key ingredients.
    I survive. I do miss having a hard earned one though. About the only alcohol in this place is for marinades, ... very carefully with the extractor fan on.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    Ring the bomb squad,do not try to move them
    veitnamcam likes this.
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    vintage Waikato!!!! Send it to Rushy for xmas!!
    I’ve got a can of Steinlager in the fridge at the back, Best before 2008! Gunna be worth millions shortly?
    @Rushy
    https://stuffednz.com/man-trapped-in...ink-own-urine/

I don't normally like bourbon and whiskey RTD's, but these are a smooth drip.

Name:  0015617.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  147.1 KB
    dannyb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I don't normally like bourbon and whiskey RTD's, but these are a smooth drip.

Attachment 97634
    Never encountered those before. Just the Cody etc

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk