Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How to start a Bun Fight

How to start a Bun Fight

Some people don't know when to keep their mouth shut

Fury as Kiwi soldier accused of 'killing innocents' - National - NZ Herald News

Yusssssss this has finally made the news.
    Now I'll wait for 10min as my dailup loads the page.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Imagine the bullshit if these hyphernated named dickheads had had the internet back in the days of Nam...at least back then if you were not happy with what our soldiers were doing you had to go down town and show yourself. I am pleased that she and her family are shitting bricks...might keep her off the keyboard for a while. If she was a member of my family she would be hiding from me too as I would give her a boot up the gunga-din for her troubles.

As part of the global community our servicemen and women go where they go...next time they have a major sortee, put this ignorant, arrogant bitch on point...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Fuck me dead! The answer to the question of when you can come back to New Zealand lady is NEVER. I am sick and tired of trendy lefty bunny loving, tree hugging, over politically corrected twats like you so do me a favour and stay away. A grateful nation mourns and you poke shit at heroes. Pull your head out of your arse and take a look at the real world and please take up a new sport like mine field hop scotch.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I clearly see this very differently, what does it say about the NZ public when a lady can't voice her opinion? Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one, and some are better than others
    mattdw likes this.

Only thing I have to say to that lady is if i wanted to hear from an asshole I would have farted. For her to disrespect a service person like that is a slap in the face to those who serve in the defense forces and to those who have lost their lives serving this country. IF she comes back and she gets rotten eggs biffed at her then she fucking well deserved it for her comments.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    I clearly see this very differently, what does it say about the NZ public when a lady can't voice her opinion? Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one, and some are better than others
    I think what has rubbed people the wrong way is not that she is against us being there or against war in general, she can say what she wants in a general sense and no one would give a toss.
    Equally if she had said it to her friends/ in a private conversation well who cares.

Rather, it is the the fact that she has made a poorly timed, openly public, specific and personal attack on someone who can not defend themselves.
    She apperently has also done this in the passed against Dougie Grant after he was killed and Apiata too.
    mattdw likes this.

Oh, and its on the TV3 new tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    Rather, it is the the fact that she has made a poorly timed, openly public, specific and personal attack on someone who can not defend themselves.
    She apperently has also done this in the passed against Dougie Grant after he was killed and Apiata too.
    Couldn't agree more. She couldn't have put it more hurtfully. Regardless of what she thinks of our governments involvement, threatening to kill and rape her makes those people who replied worse than she is in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Couldn't agree more. She couldn't have put it more hurtfully. Regardless of what she thinks of our governments involvement, threatening to kill and rape her makes those people who replied worse than she is in my opinion.
    Yeah some people aren't good at directing their frustration! also people poking fun at her other life's doings - who cares? Who cares if she has four arms, that's not the point! What she said was the point. Calling someone foureyes is then just coming down to below her level in the first place. Le sigh.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Banned
    That dosnt mean you can go and fart on a fallen soilders grave dose it! the problem IMO is a total lack of common sense, she new it was a dumb thing to say but didnt have the respect to keep it to herself.

Yes, Neckshot...the word is RESPECT...

Amazing, havent we progressed!!! 72 years ago, a person speaking like she has would have been interned for the duration..
    Last edited by EeeBees; 26-08-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

72 years ago men fought for something they believed in, not a wage.
    You will never hear me say the things that journalist said as it's insensitive to the servicewomans family and that is unacceptable. But she is entitled to her opinion.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River

Re: How to start a Bun Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    We are all entitled to our own opinions. Things would go tits up fast if we were no longer responsible for them though.

There were consequences to her actions, boo hoo. She wanted to be sensational and controversial, and she succeeded.

I own a meet grinder and Im within my rights to put my nuts in it. Doesnt mean I would be so stupid as to do so, or that I should complain about the injustice of my poor mangled nuts.

What exactly was the dopey bitch expecting?
    Exactly Tussock. I am worried now that by posting this you may have exposed a sub conscious fetish In a written Freudian slip.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms