Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am aggreived...

I went to Trade Me and saw some resetting targets offered by NZ leading gun dealers in Christchurch.

"I'll have them " thinks I , and duly hits the buy now button.

But , alas , it transpires that I am a banned bidder and not allowed to buy from the countries leading gun dealer because in the past I had the temerity to question their pricing on some ammo they listed. Apparently my comment on their sense of fair play and morality must have been too close to the bone and now I am a banned person....

Well f*ck me , am I ever unhappy? Shit no - I went to Dead-Eye Dicks website and bought a classier set of resetting targets for less money and cheaper delivery.

So GunCity - go f*ck yourselves fair up the arse you god-bothering bunch of c*nts. Thats the very last time I will ever attempt to buy off you , and I hope ya shop collapses in the next earthquake , ya pack of mother f*ckers.

There , I feel much better now
    Cats have nine lives-which makes them ideal for experimentation...

and breathe

Nice, theres a shitload of us in the banned list from Gun City. Our gain as it stops us from purchasing from those wankers

Haha, That is excellent! I like the earthquake part

Ejected
    Shit, I remember something about getting banned by them years ago for asking tricky questions or something. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Nice one Muzza.
    Went and had a look around there shop in November, nothing seemed cheap........and the guy that I asked a question was a right tool.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Iv never had much to do with them but they seem to be pretty much universaly disliked both here and that other forum.That tells me all I need to know
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

Ive been in their shop twice over the last 5 years - dont get to chCh often - and both times I wasnt impressed with their customer service. pretty much ignored both times , despite a staff ratio close to that of a chemist shop. And like shootm said , nothing was cheap.

But now I shall save myself the effort , and deal with those businesses that actually want to be helpfull.

So - two fingers to you , Guncity
    Cats have nine lives-which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Lilly don't like you
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Haha.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Yep, I'm banned. If I remember right it was when they advertised a gold plated AK-47 and I asked if they had the gold plated ammo to go with it
    If its guns, tits or tyres it's going to cost you lots of money

Blahahaha nice entertaining story Muzza what a bunch of sensitive pussies

Gun Shitty's mobile show room truck thingy is pretty cool though, apart from being full of too many double & triple ups
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    Ive been in their shop twice over the last 5 years - dont get to chCh often - and both times I wasnt impressed with their customer service. pretty much ignored both times , despite a staff ratio close to that of a chemist shop. And like shootm said , nothing was cheap.
    Yeah, It was like you've asked for the crown jewels when it came to service........fucked if I'd go back in a hurry.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

I will happily pay more elsewhere just not to deal with those mindless heretic's !

Funnily enough, the one and only time I've dealt with them the customer service was brilliant. The fact my rifle got sent to the wrong address was a bit of a concern though. But yeah they are full of fail