Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I owe everyone here a big apology

I owe everyone here a big apology

Hi guys
    I came here because I want to apologize for the way I behaved while I was a member of fish n hunt.

My behavior was very much inappropriate and uncalled for my using morphine as pain relief while recovering from reconstructive surgery on my knee back in 2009 is not an excuse to cover up why I behaved the way i did I have lived with a lot of guilt over this for the last couple of years and I deserved everything I had coming to me.

I became obsessed with hunting and obsessed with getting my first deer that I let it consume me too much plus I tried to play know it all on things I knew stuff all about, got tangled up in all the bull shit that went on over at FnH back then whch I should have kept my nose out of, and tried to be somebody that I was not to hide the person I really wanted to be and that was just to be me which ultimately lead to my demise over there.

Also crzyman I owe you a big apology for the way I spoke to you over on the TM message boards when you promoted this site (and a bloody good job you all have done in creating this site) it too was uncalled for I have taken time to sit back and think about the things I have done and said in my life and realize how much of a jerk I had been both as a person, an employer, as an employee and as a member of online communities. I hope you can all accept my apology and let the past stay in the past I would like to make peace with all of those I have ticked off over the years and make amends for the things that I have done before I can be at peace with myself. I hope you can all accept my apologies, be able to wipe the slate clean and forgive my behavior in the past and allow me to be a member here if not then I do understand and hold no animosities towards anyone over it.

Kindest regards

Ross Scott (aka gamehunter)

welcome Hunter 308
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

welcome

Buy us a beer one day

Welcome

Welcome along.

that takes a big man! Welcome

Good on ya mate...
    "Professionals are predictable but the world is full of dangerous amateurs"

Thanks for the welcomes guys, everyone has my promise that I will not behave in the foolish way I did over at fish n hunt if I am allowed to stay around.

Welcome Ross...

Forget the BS from the other forum, nothing to do with here, I hope Crazyman takes your apoplogy over the shit you spun and things move on.... Keep it positive and things will be sweet
    Fishing ... Hunting its all good

Welcome Ross.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post
    Welcome Ross...

Forget the BS from the other forum, nothing to do with here, I hope Crazyman takes your apoplogy over the shit you spun and things move on.... Keep it positive and things will be sweet
    All good leathel I hope crzyman lets me off the hook. BTW the .270 I bought off ya broke my flamin nose all thanks to a crap swivel bipod that kept unlocking from the recoil of it lol

I hate you. Just kidding bro, someone had to

Welcome hunter308. I don't know what you did and don't want to. Leave the bullshit at the door here and they will welcome you with open arms
    Dundee likes this.

.308, hmmmm, wrong calibre there for starters JJH ,...happy hunting...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    All good leathel I hope crzyman lets me off the hook. BTW the .270 I bought off ya broke my flamin nose all thanks to a crap swivel bipod that kept unlocking from the recoil of it lol
    Hence I have all your once fired RP .270 brass.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Hence I have all your once fired RP .270 brass.
    Yes that is right lol then I had a 243 reload blow up on me damn near had to go to the warehouse for a clean pair of pants and a fresh can of confidence that's how I wound up with a .308 still peeved that I lost a real nice rifle (remington 788 and the brno that I swapped for it) when that happened and a good reason to be wary of other peoples reloads unless you know the reloader (whom shall remain nameless).