Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Sarvo

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree381Likes

Thread: If not NZ, where...

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    The biggest issue is there was NO CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE.

Nat have been a total shambles since Shonkey departed
    I don't believe labour has any more credibility than the Nats do......but they certainly have the media on their side which the Nats certainly do not.
    tetawa, Ryan, Beaker and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GDMP View Post
    I don't believe labour has any more credibility than the Nats do......but they certainly have the media on their side which the Nats certainly do not.
    This

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
    Micky Duck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Projects View Post
    Im a little unsure about the next 3 years. But as always, I'll ride it out and hope for the best. I do hope that Sage is out of the conservation role. Im sick of looking at and hearing her.

Also, people doubted the power and numbers of the firearms comunity. But ACT is the only party laughing now.

Chin up.
    Sure....but also there must have been an awful lot of firearm owners,including many who normally vote for National.....who voted Labour last night.Which defies logic.
    tetawa, Feral, Micky Duck and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    The biggest issue is there was NO CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE.

Nat have been a total shambles since Shonkey departed
    and during...

I think that was where a lot of thinking was and indeed it is a big gamble. Between Labour and Greens they now have such a big majority they can put through whatever legislation they want.
    The Greens had some loony ideas but many of Labours social and environmental policies are seriously expensive and potentially very harmful to agriculture in this country.

Only hope is that ACT with its alternative way of thinking will be able to point out the folly in many of Labour's policies.
    Micky Duck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
    I think that was where a lot of thinking was and indeed it is a big gamble. Between Labour and Greens they now have such a big majority they can put through whatever legislation they want.
    The Greens had some loony ideas but many of Labours social and environmental policies are seriously expensive and potentially very harmful to agriculture in this country.

Only hope is that ACT with its alternative way of thinking will be able to point out the folly in many of Labour's policies.
    All three of them seem dead set to fill NZ with immigrants. I suspect these election results reflect this and wonder just how anything will change, politically or life style wise in three more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Big changes ahead. For me and my loved ones, we have no choice but to face it but what exactly that may entail will as yet be some things to determine. Honour will prevail.
    Your fucked @Woody more 1080 than ever before and less firearms and no game for the freezer! I talked with a guy that employed you the other day, asked how you were, Andrews by name.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Was that Mike, @Maca49 ?
    Anyway, as far as the charade of reds is concerned, they will not last long. Human history has repeatedly shown that such assumptions of having a "mandate" over free men culminates in results like the creation of The Magna Carta. Let them hallucinate for a little; remember the old story;--you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time---
    Micky Duck likes this.
    Summer grass
    Of stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    the aftermath.

Matsuo Basho.

Alot lot of businesses are bust or struggling due to COVID , a lot of businesses left are only just holding there head above water so the 2021 tax take for the Government is going to be very poor , so how the hell are they going to pay the bills ? Tax the heck of the ones left standing that’s for sure .

They have been poisoning our land with 1080 since 1954 , all governments regardless if they are Blue or Red Just keep dropping more and more of the shit .

The general public have no idea how bad this shit is to the land and all things that live off it , most don’t know what a Tahr is either .

Ladies and Gentlemen if you haven’t been paying attention we are slowly getting screwed .
    veitnamcam and Steve123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Perspective.

My son-in-law in the UK sent me this message this-morning ...

"Been watching the rolling news since this morning on & off - seemed largely as polls said so be interesting to see what St Jacinda does without Winston for company. You might not think much of her but its comforting for a lot of the rest of the world to see a politician get a landslide for not being vile.. if she annoys you, just bring up a picture of Boris and remind yourself that the grass is always browner somewhere :-) ".
    First up she's going to buy some hori land by Auckland airport which was purchased legally.
    bigbear likes this.

The good=====ACT and NZFirst gone
    The bad=======NZFirst gone
    This election has nothing to do with politics. Covid our team of 5k thinking the PM was a gift from god or is god.

Quote Originally Posted by chindit View Post
    The good=====ACT and NZFirst gone
    The bad=======NZFirst gone
    This election has nothing to do with politics. Covid our team of 5k thinking the PM was a gift from god or is god.
    I think you mean Team of 5 million
    chindit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Was that Mike, @Maca49 ?
    Anyway, as far as the charade of reds is concerned, they will not last long. Human history has repeatedly shown that such assumptions of having a "mandate" over free men culminates in results like the creation of The Magna Carta. Let them hallucinate for a little; remember the old story;--you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time---
    Yep Mike, he was in a coffee bar in Taupo, introduced myself, he asked after you, itís alright I lied!!
    Yep the shit is gonna be knee deep in no time!
    Woody likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    First up she's going to buy some hori land by Auckland airport which was purchased legally.
    Not being vile! FFS being fucking useless counts?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Tahr, nor-west, Micky Duck and 2 others like this.