Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Sarvo

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Tussock
  • 2 Post By Finnwolf
  • 1 Post By sightpicture

Thread: Interesting Spin on Italy and China and Virus

Interesting Spin on Italy and China and Virus

copied this from another forum , take from it what you will

People have wondered why Italy got hit so early and hard with Covid-19. The answer is simple. About a year ago Italy partnered with China as part of their "New Silk Road" project. China has purchased many businesses in the hardest hit area of Italy and as part of the agreement, over 100,000 Chinese workers have moved to Italy, many from the Wuhan area. Charter flights between China and Italy take these workers back and forth between the countries. The results are obvious --- Italy got infected early by many people with the disease. The Italians were swamped before they even knew what happened.

Initially, the media often referred to Covid-19 as the Wuhan or Chinese virus. No more. Now, any link to China is called "racist". Why? The implications of Covid-19 are profound. With mass migration worldwide something like this was bound to happen. The Left's political agenda worldwide has had open borders as its cornerstone (Brexit was largely due to the Brits' revolting against this.) The reality is hard to swallow. Most migrants come from the poorest of 3rd world countries. We take for granted that our fellow citizens have had basic immunizations and medical care. If I meet you on the street I don't want to worry about catching some disease. With open borders this is a farce. If your country would not permit open air laissez faire unsanitary meat markets such as China has, what does it matter if the borders are open? You may as well allow them in

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47679760
    Cats have nine lives-which makes them ideal for experimentation...

I saw an article that said that Italy had some unusual pneumonia patients back in October? Would be weird if it started in Italy and then went to China from there.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21D2IG

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...-social-media/
    https://www.rfa.org/english/news/chi...020145514.html

21st Jan

Local police in Wuhan, China, revealed they had ďhandledĒ the cases of eight individuals accused of publishing statements not approved by the Communist Party on social media regarding the deadly respiratory disease that recently originated in that city, Radio Free Asia (RFA) revealed on Tuesday.

Despite reportedly circulating for at least a month, Chinese authorities only revealed on Monday that they had identified the culprit of the disease as a new evolution of coronavirus, the same type of virus responsible for the 2003 outbreak of Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The SARS outbreak killed nearly 800 people, largely due to Chinese officials downplaying its lethality and keeping pivotal information from the public.

China lied... people died. And more to come.

The Chinese propaganda machine and it's corporate branches in the Western media are using Racism for everything. Making every issue about race instead of policy is definitely racist.

I've said this for years. Instead of the world working to bring first world standards to third world countries, we are doing the opposite. No one benefits, except the oligarchs driving it.

Having a middle class and rights for workers was a miracle and something the political establishment battled to prevent.
    dogmatix, Ryan and Steve123 like this.

China's "belt and road" initiative is indeed present in Italy and an increasing number of European countries.

Greece for example, has a strategically located port, Piraeus which is now controlled by COSCO (Chinese Ocean Shipping COmpany). In 2013, China Merchants Group purchased a 49 percent stake in the commercial container terminal operator TERMINAL LINK, the minority stake indirectly includes port operations in Franceís Le Havre and Dunkirk, Belgiumís Antwerp and Bruges, and Miami and Houston ports in the United States.

COSCO also holds significant shares in Belgiumís Bruges, Italyís Genoa, Spainís Valencia, and the Netherlandsí Rotterdam (and I think is a majority shareholder in Zeebrugge [Belgium]). There are others which I've not mentioned - Chinese influence runs a lot deeper than a lot of people realise.
    "I would rather suffer under imperfect freedom, than languish under perfect control".

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    The Chinese propaganda machine and it's corporate branches in the Western media are using Racism for everything. Making every issue about race instead of policy is definitely racist.

I've said this for years. Instead of the world working to bring first world standards to third world countries, we are doing the opposite. No one benefits, except the oligarchs driving it.

Having a middle class and rights for workers was a miracle and something the political establishment battled to prevent.
    Gotta agree, it all started when we embraced all that cheap stuff made by low paid labour.
    tetawa and Maca49 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    ... Chinese influence runs a lot deeper than a lot of people realise.
    Oh so very true! They already own far more of the world than anyone can comprehend. It's been said for a long time that if China's economy sneezes the world will cough. On a larger scale, now that the western economy is about to tank prices will drop and offer yet another perfect opportunity for China to buy up more resources. Its hard not to bring thoughts of conspiracy into play because you don't have to be particularly original to come up with some great theories.

Damned if I can remember where I read it (maybe someone could help?), but in my teenage years I read something that has stayed with me for the last 40+ years...

"Beware the red plague."

The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe

"...And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revellers in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall... And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all."
    planenutz likes this.

Chinese companys own just under half of the Kate Valley land fill and most of the waste management/disposal companies in NZ are Chinese owned

Based on what i have personally seen they have brought "favoured status" in most if not all the small pacific island countries.
    The amount they have spent is staggering. Their influence and almost total purchase of all the "FishingDays" shut most everybody else out of the tuna fishing season.