Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: JFK

JFK

Was gonna ask where you were at the time, but shit there's only about half a dozen on here that we're alive
    I was 14 and can remember being in my bedroom in bed when I heard the news. Not as bad as the Cuban crisis, I remember getting up for the BBC 6 am edition to see if we were at war. I was a happy kid. They were dangerous times.
    On the conspiracy theories, I find it hard to believe Oswald could achieve what he did with an old mail order rifle. I'm always concerned about the Grassy Knoll?? JFK certainly thumped some females! So did Robert! They achieved the start of some big changes in the USA.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    To be honest I do not really recall but then I am so much younger than you Maca.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I didn't take you into the half dozen @Rushy . Bullshit
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

it's a pity Ruby plugged him as we all could have learnt a lot from Oswald...old shitter rifle, moving target, trajectory, [did it have a scope?], no muzzle brake or suppessor...imagine how good he would have been if he had todays rifles and accessories...the man was a natural.
    Savage1 and Maca49 like this.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Yep there was someone on the Grassy Spook or Oswald related to Lundy? Miracle men?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Give Ossie the credit he deserves...no one else involved...top shot rifleman.

I'd had more chance with my replica Trapdoor Spook, also Ruby just happened to be terminally ill and got close enough through the FBI, with a pistol, to gut shoot him, couldn't get better if you scripted it yourself. Pity JFK didn't live long enough to see them get to the moon, oh shit who scripted that? Same guy? And what about that Hoover? Queer little dude who shafted everyone, including himself on occasions.
    God Bless America! The only bit I mean!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

I thought Ruby was found to be terminally ill after the fact, not before...FBI or CIA decided he had to go as well.

I thought that's why they picked him, cause he'd be dead in short time.
    Those two Kennedy boys certainly gathered some hate with their policies, they changed the US for the better. I'm a firm believer in " cometh the hour, cometh the man" Churchill, Patton, there are many, just here for a purpose, the Kennedy's fit this as well, just my opinion, we've had many in NZ as well
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Rose run that family...she wanted a Kennedy in the White House until at least the turn of the century...a few bullets and the odd scandal put paid to her wants.

Yes she was the controller and old Joe had the money, hard Irishman, it's a great bit of history really, they lost some people for sure
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Shona Laing..."Glad I'm Not A Kennedy"...my daughter, many years ago did a controversial essay using that song as her theme...I must have heard that song a thousand times.

R93
    Equipment aside I do not think the shots on Kennedy were that hard (51-81m at walking pace) I believe Oswald may have fluked a shot but acted alone. The final shot is somewhat controversial due to the spray and impact reaction. Really adding to the conspiracy theories.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Fluke!...give the man the credit he deserves.
    lloydcj likes this.

They were fast shots taken from an old rifle, he want known as a " crack" shot. But I'm not really into conspiracies just try to think logically on what happened, same as Lundy, that trips hard to do in the polices time frame, but doesn't mean they had the time right.
    Oswald shot a cop dead as well in the picture theatre, did he act alone? Only the FBI and the CIA know for sure, hahahahahahahahaha
    Boom, cough,cough,cough