Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: karma

Was just stepping out of a Cafe in kaikoura and saw a guy with bikes on a rack on towbar was parking, he had a bungy bout to come off so I told him, 'cheers mate' cross the road 30secs later and someone honks at me, wtf?! He had heaps of time, rolls his windows down 'you dropped something' bugger me it was $25 that fell out and I didn't even notice!!

Anyone else had karma come around? For good or for bad!

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Anyone else had karma come around? For good or for bad!
    I think I went out with her sister.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Handed in a near new iPad I found on the road the other day to the cop shop. It was pretty much unscathed. Must have been left on the roof of a car and slid off. Hoping for my good karma to come back.
    7mmsaum, R93, Munsey and 1 others like this.
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

Handed in an old sleeping bag and a bag of gear years ago, got a call 18 months later saying no one claimed it and I ended up with it. You can only hope, though the ipad will probably be very outdated by then!

Was having a Beer at my local , a complete stranger dropped $20 of which he or anybody else but me seen under his seat. I promptly announced to him he'd dropped it . He thanked me which was gratitude enough . Half an hour latter I went for a pee come back there was a full jug and $20 bucks under it . Turned out he had won on the pokies . Felt all warm & fuzzy
    Dundee, 199p, gadgetman and 7 others like this.
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

SiB
    My recollection is that police lost n found window is three months. You can then ask if it's being claimed.

As a little fella I found a wallet with a pile of dosh in it and handed it to the cops. With ID its owner got tracked down. Was about 5 or 6.

Helped plenty of folks out on the road as you do. Keys locked inside, flat batteries, tows. Just the usual stuff everyone does. Good karma is the smile of appreciation.
    kiwijames, Dougie, mikee and 1 others like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Plenty of good stuff happens as a result of being part of this forum.

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post

100% agree. I have given plenty away on here and received it back 10 fold. Good buggers a plenty
    gadgetman and 223nut like this.

I have had a shitload of Karma the last two weeks.
    Three traffic accidents and one death.

1. Neighbour backs into the side of my parked car

2. I just nudge the back of a tow truck at a roundabout, grill & headlight buggered

3. Park my car outside the front gate last week, guy driving along vears to the right snaps the power pole of at ground level, pole just misses my car but his vehicle wipes out the left guard. On hearing the bang run out side, drag him out of his vehicle then a neighbour and I do CPR on him until Fire brigade and Ambulance arrive then we get news the following day that he didn't make it.

3 separate insurance claims in a week and a shitload of paperwork.

fuck that's a bit heavy
    Beaker likes this.

Karma's a funny thing. Flew down to Palmerston North on Friday, at the gate AirNZ lady asked if I was travelling alone and would I mind helping this lady who had an arm in a sling and a moon boot, with her carry bag and could we swop seats so she had an aisle seat. Sure no probs, helped her on board, discovered my original seat was taken by a large, rotund gentleman overflowing his seat, and the one next to it all while calmly eating a large pile of chinese takeways. Kinda felt sorry for her as she squeezed into the half a seat remaining, and I ended up in her original seat with oodles of room.

Scored a free washing machine from Samsung. Karma does pay one back in strange ways sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post

Bit of an slight understatement there matey, (in my own personal experience anyway). Lots of forum members have done / givem me lots of things and I have no idea at all why but they are appreciated believe me
    veitnamcam likes this.