Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Kiwi-mum-in-court-for-sons-murder

Kiwi-mum-in-court-for-sons-murder

Kiwi mum in court for son's murder | Stuff.co.nz
    FFS what is wrong with these cnuts,
    Poor kid, putting up with a life of torture and ending up dead at 7 years old.
    Saw the bitch on TV when they arrested her and she had her family supporting her, What the fuck were they doing while she was terrorising her own kid.
    Should put there sorry arses on trial as well,
    A sad,sad story
    Lets hope the sentence is a just one,
    And RIP little fella.

Mick

I agree mick, disgraceful.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Fucking Mongrels. Makes me furious when I read about this sort of abuse. There is no punishment that a court can hand down that will cause these two mongrels to suffer as the kid did.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    There is no punishment that a court can hand down that will cause these two mongrels to suffer as the kid did.
    I agree, jail time is all they'll get (at best) and that isn't close to justice. Sick fuckers, the best we can hope for is someone in the slammer gives out some old fashioned retribution. That kid could've gone on to do anything. What a shame.

Another $60 per week will fix it! When will we learn to punish them so they never want to do it again, or better still cant
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

those fuckers need lead poisoning.
    Maca49 likes this.

Its a shame that the courts in this and most countries put more value on money and property than on the abuse and murder of kids. Rob a bank get 5-7 years. A fucker that broke the legs of his own baby by bending them round to the back of her head has just got parole after 12 months here in HB. At Least he did some time because the first judge that found him guilty only gave him home detention.
    gadgetman and Munsey like this.

I think that there are a lot of people out there that we should pay the $60 a week to if they don’t have more kids.
    Spook, Maca49 and Ayejay like this.

It sickens me what some people can and do do to a child.

Cease to be human cease to have human rights i recon.
    gadgetman, mucko, Eion and 1 others like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

Is it that some people are not imbued with a sense of maternal or paternal instinct that they should turn on their own young? Have they themselves endured such behaviours from their parents that they consider such abuse as being NORMAL...are they so bereft of basic intellect that they do not recognise what they do? Is it postnatal depression that the mothers are left spiralling into an abyss...? When I read of such abhorant behaviours, I so feel for those couples who are unable to achieve conception...what must they think?
    gadgetman and Dougie like this.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    Is it that some people are not imbued with a sense of maternal or paternal instinct that they should turn on their own young? Have they themselves endured such behaviours from their parents that they consider such abuse as being NORMAL...are they so bereft of basic intellect that they do not recognise what they do? Is it postnatal depression that the mothers are left spiralling into an abyss...? When I read of such abhorant behaviours, I so feel for those couples who are unable to achieve conception...what must they think?
    How well you have highlighted the poignancy EeeBees.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

un bloody believable. Cant understand how anyone can hurt a kid let alone a parent. I hope they get what they deserve, oh I forgot we dont have corporal punishment.

Which begs the question, why do these things always get posted on the forum?

Tussock, these matters are posted on the forum, under Off Topic because hunters and gatherers have a greater sense of mortality...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

They should both be tortured to death the same as the kid, but probably a couple years and they'll be out to do something similar.

So much of this shit going on lately.

Agree with the sentiment about paying certain people to not pollute the gene pool. I used to work at the airport and it made me cringe to see the types that were breeding. And those are the ones who could afford to fly internationally. Harsh but I couldn't help but see the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Technically no. The maternal instinct, under extreme stress reverses. This is well documented, taught in highschool biology even. To pass on her genetics she must be alive, if resources are too scarce to support her and her young, she may abandon or kill it.

I say "female" because this is common among mammals, humans included. One of numerous, primal behaviours that are fairly common, others include new males despatching earlier mates young.

Torturous upbringings breed madness, and that leads to more hideous behaviour. Its ugly, depressing and very common, but it is not new, and so it is not news.

Which begs the question, why do these things always get posted on the forum?
    All excuses tussock, you didn't throw in the bad childhood she might have endured as well!
    Mentally I'll is a little different but she's not being found unfit to stand trial at this stage, so must have been assessed.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough