Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Let me do your chores

Well, that was a bit crappy, but not to worry. Have you got any plans for the weekend to look forward to ? I am sure some of the guys on here who are up your way would take you out on ducks or for a fish or a hunt

I gotta study for my learner license exam so no worries now, should occupy plenty of time
    "A party without cake is just a meeting" - Juila Child

Hi Angus, so if I understand correctly your present malaise is due to woman troubles. Just wondered what music you are listening to mate. Back in the day during a world - I'm the only person who has ever suffered like this - ending breakup I used to draw the curtains and lay on my bed listening to Fleetwood Mac playing 'The Chain', made me feel ten times worse.
    If I knew how to post links on here I would put up three from youtube. Anyway here are the songs: The Offspring - 'Gone Away'. Raconteurs - 'Steady as she goes' and one to cure you completely Kongos - 'come with me now' Have a listen and report back.
    veitnamcam and Angus_A like this.

Try this one too.

Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.

I'm not really sad about the breakup, i did the breaking up, for valid reasons. She's just dead set on ruining my life because i broke up with her and it's been stressing me out. I will check out all those songs though because i love checking out new music

Excellent stuff from the Bloodhounds Veitnam. Definitely has healing powers.

Hey Angus has she turned up at midnight and broken nearly all the low windows in the house and then wanted to have sex afterwards and wondered why you are not interested - yet ? If not and she is of the truly mental breed then that one is to come.
    Angus_A and Micky Duck like this.

Nah nothing like that, although she has gone to one extreme that i'd be smart not to talk about in a public forum.
    Started talking to a chick the other day, made it clear i have no intentions of this going anywhere any time soon but nonetheless enjoying the company, she's real sweet and flirting is a good ol boost to the confidence.
    norsk likes this.

Well as long as the new chick is not a friend of the old chick … then all the best with it.

@Angus_A so clear this up for me......do you currently not hold a firearms licence ?

No i don't, handed my paperwork in yesterday evening.
    Moutere likes this.

So Angus, you have been a bit silent on here lately, just checking that you haven't impaled yourself on a sharp stick or leapt off a bridge. you didn't even report back if the song by the Bloodhounds posted by Vietnam had cured you or not ?? Hope you are all good

Auckland, city of millionaire home owners !
    He’s working.
    Just got his learners licence, and today, is playing with a waterblaster
    See other thread ‘Here and now’
    Angus_A likes this.
    He nui to ngaromanga, he iti to putanga.

You depart with mighty boasts, but you come back having done little.
    Sounds like a typical hunting trip !

Good to know that the young fella is getting on with his future. It takes a lot of guts to open up about your problems and I admire him for doing it
    Angus_A and ROKTOY like this.

No work today cos boss is going down to wellington for the auction and i have a blood service appointment. I got a call from the vetting officer who is going to come around next week, so today will be devoting to tidying up and getting the safe installed. As well as some first driving lessons with my mate, just going up and down my driveway to begin with.
    sometimes likes this.