Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By 300winmag

Thread: My News Year Eve

Smile My News Year Eve

After reading Phillipo's thread about story's I thought I would Post a short non fiction story of what happened to us on holiday.

At a mates place on xmas day and talking about the shit weather that was heading towards the North Island that was going to hang about for a while we decided to book some tickets to Hawaii. Booked the tickets on boxing day and flew out the following day, just the three of us, the wife, 8 year old boy and myself. We have been there many times but I suspected that I'd be spending a lot of time in shopping centres getting some retail therapy, managed to spend a few afternoons just quitely sitting under a palm tree on Waikiki beach admiring the bird life.

The last full day we ended up having lunch a flash Sushi restaurant, the boy loves that shit and can eat it untill the cows come home, I had a tepanyaki dish. We boarded the plane late that night, all was good but about an hour into the flight (767) the boy chucked up and got stomach cramp, we were sitting in the last row of cattle class next to the gallery which services the whole plane. Once we got the mess sorted he fell asleep but about an hour later wakes up and says that he wants to go to the toilet, he got up real quick and did a runner for the bog next to the galley, it was busy so walk thru the galley to go to the other one when he let loose with a huge projectile chuck that would rip your panties, on the galley floor, over a few food carts etc. Well the trolly dollies were not impressed, they didn't want to clean it up, they gave me gloves and towels etc to clean it up, poured two bottles of vodka over it to try to kill the bugs. The head honcho came down the back to talk to us to find out what the hell was going on, the called HQ in Auckland and were told to close the galley, not serve food or drinks from it in case it was infected with Norovirus.

With 260 odd passengers on board and on New Years Eve on a dry plane with no food and the likely hood the plane was going into a hangar to be decomtaminated I thought that some one was going to get whopping huge bill.

Well when the plane arrived in Auckland we scarpered real quick.
    DAF, Spanners, Philipo and 3 others like this.

Shit that's what ya call bad timing & could even be called Kama as really you should have stayed back in NZ with all us other plebes, so I won't give you a "like" for that

But since you are the first to get into the sprit of the "Best thread comp" 300 I'll give you a "like" since I'm such a nice bastard
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

given it has nothing to do with hunting, that is a classic tale that will be relived long after his 21st