Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Ospri: absolutely fucking useless

Ejected

Ospri: absolutely fucking useless

Over the last couple of years I've seen up close and personal just how fucking useless ospri are, in fact I'd go so far as to say the heads there should be taken out the back, thrashed then put in jail for a long time.
    Nothing but a useless bunch of gutless pricks.

Yes it is hunting related.

The useless fuckwits made such a mess of Waipori etc last year they had to go in by hand very very soon after to try and clean up the mess which it seems they didn't do to well at as they are going back for another go. But remember it's not even 12 months since their last fuck up.

I know the block very well, shot my first deer there, worked as.a bushman all through it as well as hunting it whenever I wasn't working. It is such an easy area I quite frankly have no idea how they fucked it up so bad.

Then there was the meet n greet in Wanaka last year about the Luggate drop (my back door). I had four of those.cunts well in my space trying bully boy tactics, then when it was changed to an actual meeting the whole fucking lot of the gutless cunts legged it THEN cried like a bunch of little bitches to the media claiming they felt intimidated. There was only one crowd doing that and that was those.ospri fuckers.
    Oh they did the poison just a few weeks ago without any public consultation even though the fuckwits were asked to several times, in fact they rushed it at the end as it was in fact about to be stopped.
    Dirty pieces of shit.
    How and why we let these govt departments do shit with absolutely no fucking accountability has me beat. Useless and corrupt. Who's getting the backhanders? I see no other reason tbey are around.

shikes man...dont hold back,tell it how you see it...... sometime the decisions made do leave a fella shaking the head.
    xtightg and sightpicture like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    Over the last couple of years I've seen up close and personal just how fucking useless ospri are, in fact I'd go so far as to say the heads there should be taken out the back, thrashed then put in jail for a long time.
    Nothing but a useless bunch of gutless pricks.

Yes it is hunting related.

The useless fuckwits made such a mess of Waipori etc last year they had to go in by hand very very soon after to try and clean up the mess which it seems they didn't do to well at as they are going back for another go. But remember it's not even 12 months since their last fuck up.

I know the block very well, shot my first deer there, worked as.a bushman all through it as well as hunting it whenever I wasn't working. It is such an easy area I quite frankly have no idea how they fucked it up so bad.

Then there was the meet n greet in Wanaka last year about the Luggate drop (my back door). I had four of those.cunts well in my space trying bully boy tactics, then when it was changed to an actual meeting the whole fucking lot of the gutless cunts legged it THEN cried like a bunch of little bitches to the media claiming they felt intimidated. There was only one crowd doing that and that was those.ospri fuckers.
    Oh they did the poison just a few weeks ago without any public consultation even though the fuckwits were asked to several times, in fact they rushed it at the end as it was in fact about to be stopped.
    Dirty pieces of shit.
    How and why we let these govt departments do shit with absolutely no fucking accountability has me beat. Useless and corrupt. Who's getting the backhanders? I see no other reason tbey are around.
    Backhanders is exactly what will be keeping that sort of useless shit employed.
    I want to see anyone caught giving or taking a backhander to be made an example of.
    I know of a roading company that was involved in all sorts of shit like that. disgusting.
    Steve123 likes this.
    Use enough gun

I dont think they are a govt department are they? Sounds like they do the govts dirty work without actually calling themselves a govt department.
    OSPRI is a not-for-profit limited company comprising a group of companies inclusive of TBfree NZ Ltd and NAIT Ltd.
    OSPRI is a partnership between primary industries and the government, and manages two national programmes – NAIT and TBfree.

I have no doubt they get a truck load of govt funding to run their programmes though. cindy give them millions to hire security to protect themselves from having their feelings hurt.

Good on you for telling it how it is.
    Wirehunt, tetawa, chainsaw and 2 others like this.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

not-for-profit..........are you SURE thats not ment to be in the joke saction????
    Wirehunt, outlander and xtightg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    not-for-profit..........are you SURE thats not ment to be in the joke saction????
    Yeh I reckon. Thats what they state on their website anyway. Got to love how some of these "not for profit" businesses make millions in profit each year.
    outlander and xtightg like this.
    GUN CONTROL IS A TIGHT 5-SHOT GROUP.

I for one appreciate your candid account of what is going on. If you cant tell it like a true Kiwi, and appreciate it like a true Kiwi, then what the hell is the point. Thank you Wirehunt. Ospri is another one of those useless Govt departments thats been ripping off the farming community for years over the supposed TB problem. And sadly the farming community is too short sighted to see it. Like most Govt departments, they rename/rebrand themselves every few years just to keep everybody confused.
    Wirehunt, Shootm, tetawa and 7 others like this.

the morons just rung me today to arrange a Tb test for the cattle i had killed 4 months ago and had removed off the register as home killed the day they where killed.
    outlander likes this.

Ejected
    I really have no idea why cockles haven't.told them to fuck off.

Yep, seems like a shell game. They hide behind a bunch of shell companies and provide a convenient “distance” for govt to feel their hands aren’t sullied, when (& it will) turn to shite. So much for open, honest transparent govt.... yeah,right.
    If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s a duck!

be interesting to see these departments investigated by forensic accountants. might change their attitudes and improve service.
    Wirehunt and chainsaw like this.

Quote Originally Posted by berg243 View Post
    be interesting to see these departments investigated by forensic accountants. might change their attitudes and improve service.
    Nah, wouldn't change their attitude or service, its been shit for years, they think the're above everybody else. Had dealings with them for about 5 years in the 90's, it was shit then, and I had been warned it was shit long before I had dealings with them.

Got a notice here ladt week from OSPRI about meetings to educate farmers how to comply with NAIT stock movement controls. ffs! We provided the ERMA review into 1080 the facts about the real culprits (stock movement) in spreading bTB and for the AHB to stop using oisdum as the scapegoat and thecexcuse for mass 1080 poisoning. AHB is now OSPRI and the lies continue, much to the delight of DoC and the greens. It still goes on after they have been told, along with a series of government ministers for over 20 dammed years. A veritable disgrace which has cost taxpayers and farmers well over a Billion $$ and they intend blowing 3 Billion more by 2040.
    Go figure. Nah; the bs and the plan is obvious.
    Summer grass
    Of stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    the aftermath.

Matsuo Basho.

Ejected
    Without the accountants having a very solid knowledge in pest control they would miss a lot of it.
    In fact they would have to specialize in pests to pick most of it up, and we also know ospri can hide a lot via a lack of monitoring.

The bean counters are controlled by govts unfortunately.
    Wirehunt likes this.
    Summer grass
    Of stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    the aftermath.

Matsuo Basho.