Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The P

The P

So who here has been granted the almighty P
    the one that allows you to use you springfield cqb 16 socom 20 round mag for work?
    or any other semi auto that you specify you need for work?
    Any one?

yeah I got my approval today hahahahaha via assistance of a lawyer to navigate some of the paper work. (the proof of what I do and how often and how critical it is)

Life is great for some

Oh yay, they gave a permit to the one person I have seen threaten to stab someone on this forum. good work
    BRADS, Ryan, physeptone and 5 others like this.
    #30GANG....

that's right
    good work
    now did you see me make this threat like you just stated you did or did you read it ?

Cool thread.
    Cordite likes this.

it is for me I get to own a semi 308 for pest control because that's my job. pest control not pest eradication.

You mean this dickhead?

Name:  20181205.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  256.3 KB
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    You mean this dickhead?

Attachment 114654
    All I see is a person with a fake pistol made of plastic.
    Max Headroom likes this.

Well I guess the good news from this thread is that it is possible, just involves the expense of lawyers.... I do feel sorry for those who's careers have changed dramatically
    rugerman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    All I see is a person with a fake pistol made of plastic.
    Is this before or after you handed your license in? When they forgot to take it? Or something.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

No no I actually threw my license in the face of a lady at the satellite station in Napier
    I only have a p as long as I'm employed with my company no a b or e any more. When Leave no firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    No no I actually threw my license in the face of a lady at the satellite station in Napier
    I only have a p as long as I'm employed with my company no a b or e any more. When Leave no firearms.
    You don't need an "A" cat as a basic prerequisite for "P" as has been in the past for other endorsements?

Well done for being able to get one. At least we know it is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    You don't need an "A" cat as a basic prerequisite for "P" as has been in the past for other endorsements?
    Hey? So legally - that puts the P-cat in the same situation as Police and Defence? I'll bet that that's a situation that no-one intended. How the hell can you train someone to operate the firearm and sign off for health and safety purposes if they can't use a range for the purpose using the firearm that the endorsement allows them to use (based on no licence to use a non-endorsement firearm and no ranges able to accept semi-auto's now?).

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser308 View Post
    Hey? So legally - that puts the P-cat in the same situation as Police and Defence? I'll bet that that's a situation that no-one intended. How the hell can you train someone to operate the firearm and sign off for health and safety purposes if they can't use a range for the purpose using the firearm that the endorsement allows them to use (based on no licence to use a non-endorsement firearm and no ranges able to accept semi-auto's now?).
    A catch 22 of some kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser308 View Post
    FAAAAAAAAAAAA that's funny. To be honest nothing surprises me from the politicians/police.

So NOT fit and proper to hold an A but ok for work to hold a P?? After all aren't the categories just so called "endorsements" for a licensed individual?
    nevereadyfreddy likes this.