Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Phillip John Smith

Phillip John Smith

This isn't politics but I'm about to deliver a sermon so perhaps this will be classed as religion?

Instead of shipping him back here and re-incarcerating him at great expense to the taxpayer, why don't we just leave him in that Brazilian cesspit they call a prison? He won't last a month before he is dog tucker. Or maybe order a hit? Life is cheap over there. Either way he has demonstrated to everyone that not only is he a violent, calculating predator, that he is manipulative and untrustworthy, and certainly not due to be reintroduced to society. Sermon over! Thoughts?

He was a "good boy"...so his mummy said. And probably a little "misunderstood"
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Well, I think he's made himself pretty clear now... But your right, no doubt nanny-state NZ will find some bullshit in his upbringing to blame. Bad is Bad!

Does anyone here know what you have to do to get preventative detention here in NZ?
    ishoot10s and kiwi39 like this.

His biggest problem was he hated the "vigilante justice culture" in prison, which really means that he hated getting continual beatings for being a kiddie fucker...after 19 years of bashings he thought he had found the answer...failed...now it is back to bashings when he gets back, not only for the kiddie fucking but because of the hassles he has caused with the release programs.
    faregame and Munsey like this.

The funny thing is that according to the radio this arvo ,he all of a sudden wants to come home .Those Brazilian Cops where sure not dumb when they chucked him in their worstest prison there is .
    Maybe it being the weekend the Embassy could see him when their a little less busy .
    kiwi39 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    He was a "good boy"...so his mummy said. And probably a little "misunderstood"
    As the doctor said to Frau Hitler...you have a beautiful boy...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

X
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    This isn't politics but I'm about to deliver a sermon so perhaps this will be classed as religion?

Instead of shipping him back here and re-incarcerating him at great expense to the taxpayer, why don't we just leave him in that Brazilian cesspit they call a prison? He won't last a month before he is dog tucker. Or maybe order a hit? Life is cheap over there. Either way he has demonstrated to everyone that not only is he a violent, calculating predator, that he is manipulative and untrustworthy, and certainly not due to be reintroduced to society. Sermon over! Thoughts?
    Fark you read my mind, 100% with you
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Well, I think he's made himself pretty clear now... But your right, no doubt nanny-state NZ will find some bullshit in his upbringing to blame. Bad is Bad!

Does anyone here know what you have to do to get preventative detention here in NZ?

Steal from the government !
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    As the doctor said to Frau Hitler...you have a beautiful boy...
    Was that Dr. Mengele?
    Scouser likes this.

They don't need to hold him on preventative detention as he is a lifer...he will (should he live long enough) end up holding the longest jail term in this country.

Bang. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    X
    Fark you read my mind, 100% with you
    Same here

Our government pays the Brazilian government $10,000 a year to house and feed him. We make a saving and they make some easy coin. Win/win

Isn't a pedophile regarded as filth no matter what country the prison is in?
    If I was one of his victims, I would probably be cracking bit of a smile until he worms and squirms his way back here pleading for forgiveness. Our mamba pamby government would would open the door and give him a hug
    Munsey and Scouser like this.

I think the lest we could do is buy him a new set of clothes while he is in prison apparently he was seen in the same t shirt over several days. I'm thinking what size dress would he be size 10 or 12 that would sure go down well with the other inmates lip stick which colour ?

He did a runner to escape his prison sentence and his crimes, don't let the mongerel back in I say give him a suitcase loaded with weed and send him to thailand or bali they like dealing with people like that.
    veitnamcam and Munsey like this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Implement rule number 303.
    kotuku likes this.
    "I would rather suffer under imperfect freedom, than languish under perfect control".