Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Professor Clements

Professor Clements

This professor from Otago university has been quoted in the news media several times over the past year or so espousing his anti-gun views on the private ownership of firearms in New Zealand. I see he has now burst forth with criticism of the Government for declining the student visas for 12 students who are suspected of wanting to further their education to assist in the manufacture of Weapons of Mass Destruction. We could be educating foreign students for the future development of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons. Clements claims the Government is being too discriminatory in excluding such students. If Aunty Helen had not repealed the Treason Act several years ago, Professor Clements could well have been in line for a grand necktie party! Why do the news media give such extremists national coverage?

Because he is a university lefty ,and the media are on the same side, I.e the good side from their point of view...
    tetawa, Ryan, Woody and 3 others like this.

Cos they share the same political views and agenda. Independent journalism..... yeah right. Fucktards
    Woody likes this.

U.N influenced muppets.
    tetawa, grunzter, Woody and 2 others like this.

The problem is that the difference between a Chemist / Biologist and someone who develops WMD's is 5/8 th s of F@$k all . It doesn't pay to believe all the crap they feed you .
    Beaker likes this.

What is crazy is that those fuckers get 6 digit salaries quite often, for the shit they produce.
    Anything to do with university social science / diversity and all the crap that folllows should be at the bottom of the pay scale imo.
    Woody and Steve123 like this.

Pakistan and North Korea has the Bomb. Horses have bolted. Let people studh what theh want, you can only control knowledge in a pre internet world, and even then not even that well. Pakistan and India got their bombs in that era mind.

Prof should realise you cannot control firearms either. The knowledge is out there.
    Proudkiwi, Beaker and Woody like this.
    Join COLFO - Be a represented firearms owner.

The problem is that people can be motivated by the simple things money / sex / drugs etc , a place of birth can at times mean so little .
    Moa Hunter and Cordite like this.

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    Pakistan and North Korea has the Bomb. Horses have bolted. Let people studh what theh want, you can only control knowledge in a pre internet world, and even then not even that well. Pakistan and India got their bombs in that era mind.

Prof should realise you cannot control firearms either. The knowledge is out there.
    I was in the Gobi desert (Mongolia), when the north Korea's let off their first n bomb (2016). Was a bit of a eye opener. And I bit of a worry - if this goes a bit wrong , how do I get home type of issue.....

If folk from the countries come to NZ and pay their way, to learn ligit medical courses etc, so be it. The .1% that will use it wrong, will hopefully be pick up by our Itellegent services and quietly dealt/disposed of.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    I was in the Gobi desert (Mongolia), when the north Korea's let off their first n bomb (2016). Was a bit of a eye opener. And I bit of a worry - if this goes a bit wrong , how do I get home type of issue.....

If folk from the countries come to NZ and pay their way, to learn ligit medical courses etc, so be it. The .1% that will use it wrong, will hopefully be pick up by our Itellegent services and quietly dealt/disposed of.
    Always suspected you were exposed to something that would fuck with your genetics

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Beaker and Moa Hunter like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Always suspected you were exposed to something that would fuck with your genetics

I have to agree with you.
    My kids are way better looking and smarter (not hard really, but they are) than me!

Oh and I was living in Switzerland when they turned on that holldrion collider thing to....
    R93 and Moa Hunter like this.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

prof clements maybe should be reminded her is employed by an institution that has 2x killers in its teaching ranks-yup the ultimate act of violence
    mad bad Chucky Weatherston(sophie elliot) and the so called lecturer psychiatrist colin bouwer who killed his wife with deliberate doses of insulin. there was another on the CHCH campus which featured poisonong via a very rare chemical but detailed elude me(?/related to lovers tiff
    fick me i wouldnt be worryin about whose comin into the country -I'd be more worried about who ya drink coffee with in the academics common room..
    anyhow I put clements on the same shithouse bowl as philip fiucking alpers ,both left wing whingers and idols of fat shinyarsed lazy MSM stooges.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    I have to agree with you.
    My kids are way better looking and smarter (not hard really, but they are) than me!

Oh and I was living in Switzerland when they turned on that holldrion collider thing to....
    Bugger. I have them same problems.
    How far does that collier reach?

Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Cos they share the same political views and agenda. Independent journalism..... yeah right. Fucktards
    Yep this is true

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Bugger. I have them same problems.
    How far does that collier reach?

Although it is massive, ultimately, being circular doesn't really reach anywhere, just back at the start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
    Beaker and Cordite like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!