Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Max Headroom
  • 1 Post By dogmatix
  • 1 Post By kiwijames
  • 4 Post By Dan88
  • 1 Post By gonetropo
  • 2 Post By Max Headroom
  • 1 Post By Tussock

Thread: Radioactive Vindaloo?

  1. #1
    Member Tussock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Oamaru
    Posts
    1,186

    Radioactive Vindaloo?

    Anyone else watching the India/Pakistan escalation?

  2. #2
    Member Max Headroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Southland
    Posts
    1,636
    Seen bits of it. Hopefully they just trade 155mm's across the border for a few hours, then clear off home for a curry.
    40mm and Taticalclevage like this.
    RIP Larry S. 19/02/19

  3. #3
    Member dogmatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Gaul (Pukekohe)
    Posts
    3,262
    Hopefully the thought of mutually assured destruction is to the forefront in the minds of those with the red button.
    On both sides.
    40mm likes this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

  4. #4
    Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    6,200
    That and Venezuela are both major concerns.

    Oh hangs on.... a Kardashian took a shit better we have that as a major news story instead.
    Woody likes this.
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

  5. #5
    Member Dan88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    285
    I thought this was a thread along the lines of Angus's curry write ups!

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    5,065
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    That and Venezuela are both major concerns.

    Oh hangs on.... a Kardashian took a shit better we have that as a major news story instead.
    and it takes them 9 months to have a shit................
    dogmatix likes this.

  7. #7
    Member Max Headroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Southland
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan88 View Post
    I thought this was a thread along the lines of Angus's curry write ups!

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Speaking of @Angus, where'd he go ?
    NRT and Dan88 like this.
    RIP Larry S. 19/02/19

  8. #8
    Member Sideshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,183
    You no what the jet jockey shouted just before he bailed out....... shees kebab
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

  9. #9
    Member Tussock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Oamaru
    Posts
    1,186
    I see Pakistan is giving the pilot back as an act of good faith. Not every day two nuclear powers down each others aircraft.

    Scary thing about that border is they constantly raid each other and Pakistani field generals have compand of their short range nukes.

    Probably low tier western news compared to a Kardashian's annual evacuation.
    Woody likes this.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Scary thing about that border is they constantly raid each other and Pakistani field generals have compand of their short range nukes.

    Probably low tier western news compared to a Kardashian's annual evacuation.
    In saying that, it appears both sides are leaving room to de-escalate the situation, which is a departure from their normal rhetoric.

    Personally I'm pleased. The whole area is gorgeous and it would be a shame for it to be turned into glass.

  11. #11
    Member Tussock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Oamaru
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudkiwi View Post
    In saying that, it appears both sides are leaving room to de-escalate the situation, which is a departure from their normal rhetoric.

    Personally I'm pleased. The whole area is gorgeous and it would be a shame for it to be turned into glass.
    Can you imagine what a debacle it would be? Hundreds of millions dead, two countries utterly and permanently destroyed, an entire planet pissed off at them for the fallout.

    You can understand why they want to back away.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Radioactive Wild Boar in Sweden
    By LOC in forum Hunting
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27-10-2017, 06:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!