Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree747Likes

Thread: Re morgage or try something else?

Quote Originally Posted by oraki View Post
    Yeah, your miles off the mark. Ryan, Dundee and all their mates just gave me 11 weeks off.

But to achieve that, there was a heap of callbacks, and no days off during the season
    @oraki can you still sell hours?
    Sako Rifles,Browning shotguns,Black Labs.There is nothing else

The dog always bites,The horse always kicks,The gun is always loaded.

" Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Not that I'm aware of. Not allowed to take any annual leave between September and March unless it's booked a year in advance, and only a couple of days at a time. Need a wedding or the like to get that time off. We struggle to put bums on seats, so normally fairly stretched. Suits me though, kids only play winter sports, so can watch them in the off season.

Hi Dundee family, cant believe ive just found this thread....read the whole 15 pages, well done mate, all the best of luck to you and your family......
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
    Hi Dundee family, cant believe ive just found this thread....read the whole 15 pages, well done mate, all the best of luck to you and your family......
    The committee has made note of your late entry and will be in contact regarding penalty.
    EeeBees, Carpe Diem and Blisters like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

good new's dundee,well done and good luck
    Dundee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    The committee has made note of your late entry and will be in contact regarding penalty.
    Guilty as charged.....
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
    Guilty as charged.....
    In consideration of your early plea the committee has reached the decision to let you off with a warning on this occasion.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    In consideration of your early plea the committee has reached the decision to let you off with a warning on this occasion.
    Pfft - yet another wet bus ticket
    P38, veitnamcam, stingray and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Wait... what?? So I can go out tomorrow and tick up a whole heap of stuff and then get MBIE to wipe all my debt?
    Apparently so!
    Sarcasm: lowest from of wit, highest form of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by wsm junkie View Post
    Pfft - yet another wet bus ticket
    Scouser it would appear that the committees lenience has been challenged and so we have changed our decision to a penalty of ten days perpetual self flagellation with a three foot piece of barbed wire with a break every fifteen minutes for the self application of salt to the wounds.
    ebf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    Tell me more

Cheers
    Pete
    For those wondering, this is what I was referring to. Might help some fol out in the future and better than ending up with losing the lot. Yes apparently some people decide on this route and tick the help up and off they go. https://www.insolvency.govt.nz/perso...et-procedures/
    Sarcasm: lowest from of wit, highest form of intelligence.

bloody excellent news Dundee ...indeed all the Dundees.bit of a bugger you didnt make it down here to the mainland though youd have made a wicked addition to our gamebird crew,plus young Sean coming into his prime may have added a little extra to the local fillies selections.
    mother Dundee -youve got a rare and precious commodity -common bloody sense-best bloody thing in any health care worker.
    Ive had 45+yrs in the field and its still my no1 virtue in anyone i work with. Ive seen so called nurses etc who have all the academic quals under the sun..but commonsense..read rocking horse shit rare as.....at least one really fancied herself till I had to inform her i wouldnt unzip my fly if she was on fire in front of me and if I did she'd get a big bil lfor the steam off the stream!!!!!!!!!!
    Dundee and mrs dundee like this.

[QUOTE=kotuku;628182]bloody excellent news Dundee ...indeed all the Dundees.bit of a bugger you didnt make it down here to the mainland though youd have made a wicked addition to our gamebird crew,plus young Sean coming into his prime may have added a little extra to the local fillies selections.
    mother Dundee -youve got a rare and precious commodity -common bloody sense-best bloody thing in any health care worker.
    Ive had 45+yrs in the field and its still my no1 virtue in anyone i work with. Ive seen so called nurses etc who have all the academic quals under the sun..but commonsense..read rocking horse shit rare as.....at least one really fancied herself till I had to inform her i wouldnt unzip my fly if she was on fire in front of me and if I did she'd get a big bil lfor the steam off the stream!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE Hi Kotuku,where do you work,you must love your job,i have applied for support worker for Health nz i was ahit iffy about cause u hv to do certificates they say its not hardvthey help u thru it,cause i havent done anything like thatnforcdonkey years,so yeah,just thevthought of itbi guess.
    stingray likes this.

[QUOTE=mrs dundee;628778]
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    bloody excellent news Dundee ...indeed all the Dundees.bit of a bugger you didnt make it down here to the mainland though youd have made a wicked addition to our gamebird crew,plus young Sean coming into his prime may have added a little extra to the local fillies selections.
    Ive had 45+yrs in the field and its still my no1 virtue in anyone i work with. Ive seen so called nurses etc who have all the academic quals under the sun..but commonsense..read rocking horse shit rare as.....at least one really fancied herself till I had to inform her i wouldnt unzip my fly if she was on fire in front of me and if I did she'd get a big bil lfor the steam off the stream!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE Hi Kotuku,where do you work,you must love your job,i have applied for support worker for Health nz i was ahit iffy about cause u hv to do certificates they say its not hardvthey help u thru it,cause i havent done anything like thatnforcdonkey years,so yeah,just thevthought of itbi guess.
    Go for it mrs dundee

My better half does in home caring and really enjoys her work(not something I could do) and the best bit is now she gets a decent wage with the new law passed.
    stingray and mrs dundee like this.

Chicken Intolerant.

Yip give it a crack lady if you've a passion , it's the sort of vocation that take a special type to do
    And yes my wife has just got a decent pay rise as well.
    Dundee and mrs dundee like this.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?