Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Caretaker
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    6,507

    Remington Etronix ( electronic) trigger

    I saw one a few years ago but never had a good look at it

    Has anyone here purchased/used/seen one on a rifle here in nz ?
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

  2. #2
    Rabbit Herder StrikerNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Canterbury
    Posts
    1,367
    Sportways Gunshed had one listed in their closing down sale. I had never heard of them before so did a bit of reading up. Sounds like the primers are no longer produced and next to impossible to find?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    596
    I have seen a target rifle with one on but thats going back about 10-15 years ago. Shit was it delicate, the sort of just breathe on it type thing

  4. #4
    Load....Action....Instant ....Watch and Shoot! ishoot10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NW of the true capital...
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Chop3r View Post
    I have seen a target rifle with one on but thats going back about 10-15 years ago. Shit was it delicate, the sort of just breathe on it type thing
    Probably the same rifle Bill McLeod showed me when he worked there about 15 years ago. I think they had a couple of oddities there that no one would buy. Another was the model 700 in .223 with carbon sleeved barrel, it sat there with a hang tag on it $3600 for bloody years.
    10MRT shooters do it 60 times, in two directions and at two speeds.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by ishoot10s View Post
    Probably the same rifle Bill McLeod showed me when he worked there about 15 years ago. I think they had a couple of oddities there that no one would buy. Another was the model 700 in .223 with carbon sleeved barrel, it sat there with a hang tag on it $3600 for bloody years.
    Nah it wasnt in any shop mate, surprisengly enough it was the manager of a rest home in Tauranga. He had quite a selection of interesting firearms

  6. #6
    Load....Action....Instant ....Watch and Shoot! ishoot10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NW of the true capital...
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Chop3r View Post
    Nah it wasnt in any shop mate, surprisengly enough it was the manager of a rest home in Tauranga. He had quite a selection of interesting firearms
    Sorry, I quoted your post in error, I meant to reply to @StrikerNZ about Sportways.
    10MRT shooters do it 60 times, in two directions and at two speeds.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Electronic Earmuffs
    By Steve338 in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
  2. FS: Remington 700 Timney Trigger
    By burtonator in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-02-2013, 05:45 PM
  3. Electronic scales FS
    By graeme in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-10-2012, 09:51 AM
  4. Electronic Ear Muffs
    By redbang in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-08-2012, 10:25 PM
  5. Remington 700 DM trigger needed.
    By Malhunting in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 09:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!