Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Ex stick thrower madjon_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond. Tasman.and Oz
    Posts
    2,850

    FOR SALE IS FREE(For a month) ??

    The other pubs seems to be working well
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

  2. #2
    Ejected
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    What are you on about?

  3. #3
    I caught my smelly armpits from Cowboy Tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Papamoa
    Posts
    164
    Another site is offering free auction listings for a month. No big deal as we have free listings here.

  4. #4
    Addicted puku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Maniototo
    Posts
    2,018
    Are there people that go back over there? I've got enough to read here with out two sites

  5. #5
    Ejected
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Box of piss madjon!!!

  6. #6
    I caught my smelly armpits from Cowboy Tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Papamoa
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by puku View Post
    Are there people that go back over there? I've got enough to read here with out two sites
    Yep I do. I must admit a bit less and less and time goes on. It is important to me that neither forum slag whats going on in the other forums. Sure some people have personal reasons why they do not visit any other forum, but for me its like have two christmases. I would think that 80% of members here are also joined to the other forums. The other 20% arent allowed too Nah just shittin. Its nice to have a choice of forums to participate in.

  7. #7
    Member falconhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    taranaki
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Yep I do. I must admit a bit less and less and time goes on. It is important to me that neither forum slag whats going on in the other forums. Sure some people have personal reasons why they do not visit any other forum, but for me its like have two christmases. I would think that 80% of members here are also joined to the other forums. The other 20% arent allowed too Nah just shittin. Its nice to have a choice of forums to participate in.
    yes i am 1 of them as well i still enjoy a read over there. Not that i post over there

  8. #8
    Gold member Pointer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BOP
    Posts
    3,885
    I wonder if colostrum is on special?

    Whoops box of piss

  9. #9
    Member dogmatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Gaul (Pukekohe)
    Posts
    3,947
    I'm a member of a few forums, read and post on all, some more than others.
    As others have said, its not like a religion, you can belong to as many as you like.
    Welcome to Sako club.

  10. #10
    Ex stick thrower madjon_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond. Tasman.and Oz
    Posts
    2,850
    It was a long slow night an I got an email
    also couldn't find the tounge in cheek smiley
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

  11. #11
    Member dogmatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Gaul (Pukekohe)
    Posts
    3,947
    I just checked, yep, got the same email too.
    Welcome to Sako club.

  12. #12
    By Popular Demand gimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Big H
    Posts
    7,897
    Let me check my spam folder

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Free- Kids wooden picnic table
    By Philipo in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-01-2012, 07:55 AM
  2. Yay....it's bloody free
    By Gravy in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 10:03 PM
  3. Free dies, 22/250, 243, 308
    By Wirehunt in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 01:33 PM
  4. Free signs
    By moonhunt in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-01-2012, 10:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!