Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By stingray
  • 2 Post By Munsey
  • 1 Post By kotuku
  • 1 Post By stingray
  • 1 Post By kiwijames
  • 1 Post By stingray
  • 1 Post By gadgetman

Thread: Scum

Scum

Crayfish seized in massive sting | Stuff.co.nz

Now we need a judge with some sand to give these wankers more than a slap with a wet bus ticket.

What really gets me going is the fact that were there is a market there will be those happy to fill the void left by these guys , I know I'm being precious but F*#k me this is one of my favouirite haunts and to see it ripped off like this ......sends me to a dark place
    Nil durum volenti !!

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    I saw this on the news last night and totally agree with you that it is abhorrent. Not that long ago I saw a similar thing with regard to. Paua. It just goes to show that illegal activity and poaching reaches across many food sources. There needs to be maximum penalties applied to all.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Ha ha stingray was just composing similar thread myself.great minds . Yes this kind of shit really f$&@ks me off .
    Hope they make an example
    Pointer and stingray like this.
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

brand em all on the forehead with"poacher".nah seriously Iagree 100%-some judge needs to really make a bloody good example of this crowd,as theres no excuse for such behaviour beyond human greed!
    stingray likes this.

I remember them doing a similar thing quite a few years ago. Seized diving gear, an inflatable, a Mercedes, and nabbed a few guys. The owner of the gear requested it back as they wanted their landing craft, Unimog and other military paraphernalia back.

Throw the book at the muppets.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Lifetime ban from all fishing would be a start... bloody hard to enforce i know but we have to start somewhere.

O800POACHER ...I have and will again ring and report. To stand idlely by whilst these scum rip off yours and my fishery is not acceptable. We all have to protect something that is our birthright.
    gadgetman likes this.
    Nil durum volenti !!

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    brand em all on the forehead with"poacher".nah seriously Iagree 100%-some judge needs to really make a bloody good example of this crowd,as theres no excuse for such behaviour beyond human greed!
    I'm all for the Lt Aldo Raine option
    square1 likes this.

Well they didn't get em all, we managed 8 between 5 of us!! saw alot of females (egged up) and a truck load of juvi's, shot a feed of moki and butters. Water temp has bottomed out, a hour and a half was all I could stand numb feet and hands. Even with my super suit I was cold cold!

Sorted a new spot and if if fire's up (as I hope it will) would suit a spring forum trip. Hint hint

Took my daugther (beginner) showed her a cray and saw some fish. So entry level divers would get more than just wet at this location.
    gadgetman likes this.
    Nil durum volenti !!

Count me in stingray.
    stingray likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!