Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shit stirrir

shit stirrir

as some of you guys mite know, i thru my toys out of the cot on the other forum and and gave them the big F U, last season a few people sais i was full of shit cause i never posted pics of what i shot, sweet , good on them but when i started getting emails about 4 weeks ago from someone i dont know, who is a friend of a member on the other forum threatening me, my dogs n vehicles ,i lost it. i do know that members of the other forum were turned away from a landcorp farm i shoot on and got shitty with me whem i posted that i dont even have to ask to shoot on this property, this was also mentioned on the emails i recieved from this arshole. not sure why this person decided to email me 5 mnths after the season or 3 mnths b4, i have spoken to the police up north and the manager of the farm who said that the other forum members questioned him on why i was allowed to shoot on there and used racial comments as they left, im still willing to take people on to my iwi land to hunt so i dont think im that much of a cunt

zharn

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Name and shame em!

Not just an internet expert... The Claw's Avatar
    Probably some internet armchair expert that thought they saw an easy opportunity to shoot something so they could post a glory story bout how much of a mean hunter they are... Tossers...

Good to see you on this forum zharn... Tell all your mates this is where its at now

sent from my phone... spelling could be average
    If it's not a first round hit you need to practice more

There is always some jealous egotistical bitch out there trying to get in on your action

Whether it is stealing/plagiarising a hunting or business opportunity, product etc.

Been a bit of an escalation of that in the firearm & associated business going on lately.......

[QUOTE=Spanners;5889]Name and shame em![/QUO

i think the police knocking on there doors would have been enuff to put the shits up them, anyway i get to hunt on the farm and they dont, nothing to do with me, just the way the fasrm manager does things

Some Sad people out there.... The Sad part is some of the people that hound others do it on second hand news.. Dickheads will apear on here two at some stage just hope it doesn't go the same way for you ..

Oh well, here you can make a fresh start. Leave the historical shit behind at the door. If we bring our crap and resentments from there to here, this place will go the same way.

Spanners, naming and shaming will just drag this site down. Its just asking for a shit fight.

Onwards and upwards!

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Oh well, here you can make a fresh start. Leave the historical shit behind at the door. If we bring our crap and resentments from there to here, this place will go the same way.

Spanners, naming and shaming will just drag this site down. Its just asking for a shit fight.

Onwards and upwards!
    Yip agree Tahr -my bad

Onwards and upwards!
    theres a few members on here that belong to both so just put it out there for people to understand what happened, onwards and upwards sondz good

Onwards and upwards!
    Thats very sound advice Tahr,well done .

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth uplander View Post
    as some of you guys mite know, i thru my toys out of the cot on the other forum and and gave them the big F U, last season a few people sais i was full of shit cause i never posted pics of what i shot, sweet , good on them but when i started getting emails about 4 weeks ago from someone i dont know, who is a friend of a member on the other forum threatening me, my dogs n vehicles ,i lost it. i do know that members of the other forum were turned away from a landcorp farm i shoot on and got shitty with me whem i posted that i dont even have to ask to shoot on this property, this was also mentioned on the emails i recieved from this arshole. not sure why this person decided to email me 5 mnths after the season or 3 mnths b4, i have spoken to the police up north and the manager of the farm who said that the other forum members questioned him on why i was allowed to shoot on there and used racial comments as they left, im still willing to take people on to my iwi land to hunt so i dont think im that much of a cunt

zharn
    I saw your leaving thread on the other, birds is not a forum i look at really so was only by chance.
    I think you probably should have mentioned the emails as part of the reason cos from the replies it sort of looked like you had just got the shits with the posting photos thing.
    Anyway welcome to the happy care free forum
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

From my perspective, there are a few in that bird section that bowl a rooster a year, and can't fathom that some get out behind their dogs at evey given opportunity during the season and do the hard yards.

The numbers mentioned are entirely reasonable for someone who got out behind the dogs every day of the season in some top country, it works out at 1.1 birds a day over a three month season. If you have the grounds or multiple grounds to support that kind of hunting, plus the dedication it is entirely possible to shoot that. I know there are others who shoot more than that too. Wild birds, I might add.

If people find that number hard to swallow they won't believe mine. I didn't shoot the numbers that Zharn did, but I hunted only weekends (every weekend of the season mind you - keeping a gundogs for such a small period of the year means you find them the work for as long as you can) and my number is the result of many, many hours beating the feet. You won't find me kissing and telling numbers on here though - it gets to many of the girls on FnH upset.

To summarise, I agree with the sentiment expressed in the original thead - 'fuck the lot of yas'
    Last edited by Pointer; 19-01-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Ejected
    Box of piss.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    I saw your leaving thread on the other, birds is not a forum i look at really so was only by chance.
    I think you probably should have mentioned the emails as part of the reason cos from the replies it sort of looked like you had just got the shits with the posting photos thing.
    Anyway welcome to the happy care free forum

the cops were still dealing with it wen i started that thread bro, once they had finished doing there part i rejoined and posted what had happened...didnt think it would stir uo so much shit tho, but hey life goes on and im keen to take anyone from here who wants to go up north for a weekend shooting anytime. sorry pointer this excludes you as you i think you have that dog working better now than wen i had him

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    From my perspective, there are a few in that bird section that bowl a rooster a year, and can't fathom that some get out behind their dogs at evey given opportunity during the season and do the hard yards.

The numbers mentioned are entirely reasonable for someone who got out behind the dogs every day of the season in some top country, it works out at 1.1 birds a day over a three month season. If you have the grounds or multiple grounds to support that kind of hunting, plus the dedication it is entirely possible to shoot that. I know there are others who shoot more than that too. Wild birds, I might add.

If people find that number hard to swallow they won't believe mine. I didn't shoot the numbers that Zharn did, but I hunted only weekends (every weekend of the season mind you - keeping a gundogs for such a small period of the year means you find them the work for as long as you can) and my number is the result of many, many hours beating the feet. You won't find me kissing and telling numbers on here though - it gets to many of the girls on FnH upset.

To summarise, I agree with the sentiment expressed in the original thead - 'fuck the lot of yas'
    all i did was reply to a post asking a simple question about tallys for the season, wont be doing that again. the real reason you wont post how many birds you shoot is because you cant shoot str8 cuz