Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By outdoorlad

Thread: Shout out to Brownells / Sinclair

Shout out to Brownells / Sinclair

Just thought I would share some great customer service from Brownells / Sinclair.

I was in Chicago on business last week and ordered ahead around US$380 worth of reloading / case and projectile measurement gear from the L.E. Wilson range and had it sent to the company that I was meeting with.

Murphy's Law............no package there when I arrived. I had been sent the shipping confirmation weeks earlier but didn't bother to check with my contact that he had actually recieved it.
    Rang International customer services and the lady I first spooke to managed to whole saga from start to finish.

Firstly she rang me back to inform me it has been dispatched within two days of my payment being lodged. I asked for a copy of the P.O.D. She came back to me to say that FEDEX didn't get it signed for at the destination. Now this is where I thoiught the fight would begin.

I simply said "so there is no actual proof it was ever delivered"? She agreed, said give her 48 hours to see what she could find. Buggar me, within 24 hours I get an apologetic email to advise they had re-shipped the order to the same address. Now I am just waiting for my contact to confirm he has recieved the package and i will now have to pay to get it sent to NZ versus me bringing it in my luggage.
    Happy happy happy.

NZ retailers could learn a lot from the ones in the USA, especially there returns policy’s
    mikee likes this.
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!