Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dogmatix
  • 1 Post By MassiveAttack

Thread: So wrong... but

So wrong... but

Now, if it was the other way around, we would be baying for blood, castration etc.

BUT....

Texas teacher who had sex almost daily with 13-year-old student gets 10 years in prison - World - NZ Herald News

Who secretly wishes we had teachers who looked like her when we were hormonal 13 years olds.
    I bet many of her students were jealous of the boy and I can damn well guarantee she was the subject of many a dream or sticky solo activity.
    sako75 likes this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

I just wish I had a teacher that was hot enough to want to take advantage of.

Ejected
    I will always remember my female science teacher taking us through sex ed. The thing that made it really awesome is that she did it without a hint of embarisment.

An OZ mate of mine (ex flatmate) was a teacher in the UK who used to have a number of teenage female students infatuated and stalking him (good looking bloke).
    He always kept his principal and school board informed, as he did absolutely nothing to encourage them.

He told me later that one of the girls followed him home one day and also sent him nude photos to his school email address (not hard to track that!).
    Welcome to Sako club.

Nah mate. It may have been consentual, but an abuse of one's position is not on, regardless of the sex of the victim. We had a female teacher like this at my high school, wasn't as good as it may first sound.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    An OZ mate of mine (ex flatmate) was a teacher in the UK who used to have a number of teenage female students infatuated and stalking him (good looking bloke).
    He always kept his principal and school board informed, as he did absolutely nothing to encourage them.

He told me later that one of the girls followed him home one day and also sent him nude photos to his school email address (not hard to track that!).
    Teenage girls are flirty little shits and using their magic powers over adult males is one way they learn to influance the world around them. It's a trap thats best avoided.
    veitnamcam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveAttack View Post
    Teenage girls are flirty little shits and using their magic powers over adult males is one way they learn to influance the world around them. It's a trap thats best avoided.
    absobloody lutely-in my job you get em -all sex personified but screwy as batshit and boy do they try it on!usually get one of the older female staff to have the essential chat.trouble is too,if they think theyre being thwarted some are quite capable of launching an extremely shagnasty
    case of improper conduct.
    had a couple of male nurses get nailed like that.
    others unfortunately have chosen to yeild to temptation and the nursing council of NZ is like a starving hormonal pitbull when they get their hands on the offender.
    the trouble is too a lot of these youngsters are proverbially "damaged' before entering the mental health system and this sort of shit only further damages em.
    I must say these foreign authorities hit this shit like a bull elephant weilding a sledgehammer in comparison to NZs piss weak responses.