Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Stag Do

Stag Do

What are some ideas for a stag do? Man in question enjoys getting out and doing stuff so I figured a couple nights in the bush or a charted fishing trip but the father in law is also coming as well as a bunch of randoms I don't know. Do I try and make it fun for everyone or tell them to suck it up and enjoy a good send off with a mate?? Anything is viable

Wild food BBQ went down well for one I was at. Bring along whatever you can get your hands on: venison, free range beef, pig trotters for the stag, paua, fish etc.

Did something similar when I was down south. Bloody good time. Unfortunately this one will be a while bunch of townies that I don't know

Strippers 😂

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk
    Happy likes this.

Where abouts are you? Also what time of year?
    A fishing charter is easy as its a half day event. And most people will enjoy it and sink a few.
    We did one out of Jackson bay this year. Only problem was we hit it a bit hard the night before

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone

I thought you tie them up naked at a busy intersection or similar

Haha he has already vetoed the strippers and since the father in law is attending I wasn't sure how the tied up naked idea would play out. I'm in wellington so I reackonid be able to find something around here

Had a mates stag do a while back we rented out DOC lodge in Wairarapa called Waikuku

Waikuku Lodge: Aorangi Forest Park: Wairarapa

Took a couple of trailbikes, some of us went for a hunt, set up a screen on the exterior wall and played a few movies, took a sound system and had a campfire - all fairly chilled out and would recommend it to anyone - the townies could drive up to it and the hunters could get away into the hills
    Bryan and GWH like this.

Tie his legs together and his arms by his side, lie him on the railway track and leave him! Plant a car down the track with one head light, switch it on!........
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Tie his legs together and his arms by his side, lie him on the railway track and leave him! Plant a car down the track with one head light, switch it on!........
    If you had a truck with a decent lift and no low diff you could really make a mess of his pants
    Shahin likes this.

@308 the Waikuku lodge sounds like it could be the go. I'll do a bit of research and see what the other blokes attending are like but I reackon he would enjoy that kind of swansong

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Had a mates stag do a while back we rented out DOC lodge in Wairarapa called Waikuku

Waikuku Lodge: Aorangi Forest Park: Wairarapa

Took a couple of trailbikes, some of us went for a hunt, set up a screen on the exterior wall and played a few movies, took a sound system and had a campfire - all fairly chilled out and would recommend it to anyone - the townies could drive up to it and the hunters could get away into the hills
    this sort of stuff is grouse. done it a few times with some mates.acoocky owns a flash wee hut out the lake -bloody great boys w/eshooting food galore beers &what have you -strippers-nah too bloody cold for that lark!

For mine we did 3 days, a morning doing fun stuff in Qtown, then a avo on the race track in Cromwell, a day and a half wallaby shooting and the last day was on fishing charter in Moeraki. Massive weekend! Lol
    GWH likes this.
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.

dont forget the huge syringe/ turkey baster full of saveloy dye and water. down the front of his trousers when he passes out, or to be super mean also add hair removal cream to the mix.
    they did that to a guy from work, on his wedding night he was still bald and bright red.
    also know of a guy who was firmly tied up naked in a calf shed. too raw on his wedding night to do anything !!!

@308 cheers for the advice on waikuku lodge. Had an awesome time there this weekend past and everyone had a bloody good time
    veitnamcam and Gibo like this.