Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Black Watch

User Tag List

Like Tree11644Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Pepper them with a light shotgun load,will save their lives.
    If they dont learn then......

Well well gents draw up a cahir for installment two of the nurses station
    yep yesterday was pretty bloody torrid,and today being overtime me arrives on deck all smiles shit and feathers!
    alls going bloody swimmingly when hello who comes crashing through the office door but....
    Im going home wheres my medication
    pharmacy were in process of making it up and this being only 2pmand her aranged departure was 3pm its perfectly reasonable'''''
    OR WAS
    you guessed it typhoon toddler eruptedyoure all the fucking useless cunts never help me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    pause for breath
    and whers my fucking yoghurt you fat sluts...................
    one of the team is in fact getting her yoghurt out of a bag when horrendous harpie hilda throws a punch-it missed as i erupted out of my chair.
    other nurse moves out to let me in between -oh yeah i sees a left fist with carkeys protruding heading for my face
    she missed but ididnt as my handy 120kg thudded wrist and arm into the door in front of shocked colleagues
    tried to get them off the bitch but she was squirming about like an eel in an orgasm and i was a mite worried i could break her wrist
    Anyhow I grabbed her forgmarched her out through the doors and told her the cops were to be summoned
    ya fat cunt theyre already here
    well bugger me with a dandilelion and call me Nigel so they were so iasked the bloke if hed lend a hand due to her behaviour.
    she screaming like a harlot in an orgy,shouldered said copper out of way as she barged through doors and heads for her car..............

WAIT FOR IT.........
    cop goes to hold drivers door and have a wee chat ,boom its slammed hes very luckily left with all his fingers.
    he turns to walk back to me
    a revving car suddenly hurtles at us
    Iyelled he managed to evade her and get safe ,but then the wee foureyed ogre lines me up like a jacko in the headlights
    its all on
    I sidestep her by about 2',which adds fuel to the fire
    a screaming reverse ,graunched gears and heyho yours sincerely is again bullfighter to a suzuki swift!!!
    nup
    i didnt shout ole
    flash me pinktights (mineI thinkhave a large brown spot now)
    as she arrived I departed in a humungous fucking adrenaline fuelled sidestep and jump to safety!
    out the carpark it goes revving its little guts out in front of two rather wide eyed shaken blokes with gremouth A&E dept about 5m away.

upshot is boys in blue arrested her at home shes being charged with assault using a weapon(car)and due to her bloody horrendous mental state ,was bought back to the unit for further assessment

with apologies to john denver
    well life on the farm
    nearly did this bloke harm

what have i learnt
    Ive got a better bloody sidestep than any all black winger
    at 63 I can do the suzuki swift salsa
    My hipjoints are better than john travoltas in his prime disco days
    my fat guts makes a very good impromptu cattle crush
    and
    I aint here to fuck spiders.

now taxinda of the red persuasion reckons shes got this mental health thing sorted when shes PM -Ive advised her all you buggers are volunteering!!!
    he he he-glug glug beer going down throat.
    P38, veitnamcam, gadgetman and 3 others like this.

Holy moley, I thought teaching could be interesting.

yup what would ya like me to teach ya stug?????

Life skills and the value of an education to a few of our unmotivated boys would be good.

yup you take a busload of em up annex rd in hillmorton CHCH and park outside a large fenced brick building.then turn and in your most angelic dulcet tones
    "stuff round at school ,do what a lot think is very cool,make the wrong choices and this could be your home for life"
    It may sound cynical and bloody ruthless but i can honsetly say ive seen young potential real go getters turned into malfunctioning hopeless antsocial institutionalised shells due to wrong choices ,peer pressure "couldnt give fuck attitudes",and often when they arrive its just too late.
    hardass i maybe but under it my bloody heart bleeds at seeing this waste. spineless politicians and meetings wont solve it ,neither will money-it needs people to stand up there and tell it like it is,dont fucking glamorise it or namby pamby round-go in hard,shock em if you have to,but when they do respond positively be there to stand beside em a friend and mentor and as one comes right use him or her as an example to the peers that it can be done,despite jeers and fairweather friends.
    I had a young bloke today-deep deep troublesand truly desperate.as he smoked we talked about his options.he felt a dick and softcock coming to us wants to hide from his mates.
    well i put it to him that it takes true courage to make the decision to admit the problem is bigger than you and to seek our helpand what else was on offer beyond heartbreak and chaos.indeed his other options may see him as a resident on the in side of the wall we leant against-the morgue.
    Its bloody gratifying to see when i left a smile on that blokes face-we're not outta the woods by a longshot but im bloody confident we'll give it a decent boot in the guts!!and he can walk out with head held high and go home to his loving family.
    veitnamcam, Munsey, mikee and 5 others like this.

Kotuku, I am in utmost awe of you and your colleagues ...
    veitnamcam and Beaker like this.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

You would be a great motivational speaker at schools.

Im only one of many-believe me there a a hell of a lot more out there whom I regard as better nurses than me,and so it should be.a lot well there is that old military saying -respect the rank ,the man is a different story. in a nutshell I see mental health today as a very fast changing highly complex world,increasingly reliant on academia and tertiary education resultant in a generic nurse for want of a better term.this is nothing personal ,but i still take intense pride in the fact im a hospital trained registered psychiatric nurse who trained in the westocast school of nursing and who was part of the test bed integration of general &psychiatric students for basic training in the early 1970s.
    i have a few role models both nurses and people Ive nursed,but most of my POV comes from being allowed to share peoples life stories and see how mental illness has impacted on them.
    shit yes there have been abuses -as a junior nurse I was even witness to some,and I take no pride in that.but as the years rolled by Ive been to some of those bloody deep dark places myself,and still do when the big black dog sneaks past me,but that in itself has also helped when youre confronted with someone who is so downtrodden ,hopeless and feels the only out is suicide.you can gentlly walk theses rutted tracks and eventually see some optimism.certainly in these latter years ive become more holistic and have changed to incorporate humour,friends and families in my approach ,plus advocating for the person to take charge of this thing ,tell us what they wantand guide us as we endeavour to resolve these issues
    in essence its very simple-logic commonsense and a beleif nought is impossible,
    sorry to hijack the thread but in fact its the vast array of characters ive met on this forum who inspire me everyday ,or moreso put a smile on my ugly wee dialand often believe it or not give me that wee flash or inspiration to thinkoutside the square and attempt to pull a stroke-doesnt always work but hell its great when it does.
    so gents go give ya selves a bloody big ups and to all of you families &friends are priceless and when the goin does get tough bloody lifesavers.

P38
    @kotuku

What you really need to brush up on is your "Ole" mate

You also might want to start carrying a red cape too.

Glad to hear your ok, but like I said before maybe the swimming lesson in the Grey is the right idea.

Cheers
    Pete
    Arguing with an Engineer is like Wrestling a Pig in Mud.

After awhile you realise the Pig loves it.

Good on you kotuku, mate. Never give up on humanity. You may not be seeing it at the time, but you know it is hidden in there somewhere.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    @kotuku

What you really need to brush up on is your "Ole" mate

You also might want to start carrying a red cape too.

Glad to hear your ok, but like I said before maybe the swimming lesson in the Grey is the right idea.

Cheers
    Pete
    more like whaaaaaat the f.............
    and a larger sidestep

failing that just remain bedridden all day!!

hate to say it but her swim in the grey is almost a certainy and i wont be suprised-a truly extraordinary individual.

now taxinda of the red persuasion reckons shes got this mental health thing sorted when shes PM -Ive advised her all you buggers are volunteering!!!
    he he he-glug glug beer going down throat.
    so does that mean your looking forward to a 12 year stint of billy poms mob
    ya mad bugger aint you gettin to old foor this shit??

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    so does that mean your looking forward to a 12 year stint of billy poms mob
    ya mad bugger aint you gettin to old foor this shit??
    Not goin there .
    had a call drom grey police tonight -the outcome of rthe bullfight&my office door bout with her is shes facing a charge of assault on me,and two further of assault with a blunt instrument (car vs cop&I) cops also written out a victim statement on my behalf for the beak.
    shes been bought back on unit tonight,but bail condtion is no assaulting behaviours.working tommorrow and boys in blue are calling on me ,so life could be i nteresting.
    gadgetman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    Not goin there .
    had a call drom grey police tonight -the outcome of rthe bullfight&my office door bout with her is shes facing a charge of assault on me,and two further of assault with a blunt instrument (car vs cop&I) cops also written out a victim statement on my behalf for the beak.
    shes been bought back on unit tonight,but bail condtion is no assaulting behaviours.working tommorrow and boys in blue are calling on me ,so life could be i nteresting.

You and your work colleagues have my utmost respect mate.
    I almost went into that line of work many years ago, but changed my mind after living in the nurses quarters at one of the 5 local hospitals
    Forgotmaboltagain