Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Black Watch

User Tag List

Like Tree11644Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    So the database is inaccurate.....well there is a surprise!

And that police assn twat wants a registry....ffs they cant even keep on top of what they have already!
    Yeahp, rang TM they tried to sort it and cant
    "Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas"

@Paddy79 Do you want someone to ask a question or purchase on your behalf?
    veitnamcam and Paddy79 like this.

P38
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    Fucking trademe not accepting my firearms licence as valid when it fucking is, and they cant fix it so have to call the A/O on Monday to sort it which is too late.
    @Paddy79

Don't sweat it mate.

Go see the AO, I'm sure she will help.

Cheers
    Peter
    Arguing with an Engineer is like Wrestling a Pig in Mud.

After awhile you realise the Pig loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by ROKTOY View Post
    @Paddy79 Do you want someone to ask a question or purchase on your behalf?
    Hey @ROKTOY, thanks for that but Ill just leave it, was gonna get stuff on the qcard 6 month interest free today only on all purchases, just frustrating as a mofo
    must be a sign eh telling me to stop spending seeing as I just spent 7k a week ago on gunznammo
    ROKTOY likes this.
    "Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas"

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    Fucking trademe not accepting my firearms licence as valid when it fucking is, and they cant fix it so have to call the A/O on Monday to sort it which is too late.
    I ihave just the sheila to send to TM to advocate for you paddy-in fact most of them would probably ring you wantin you to call off the rotweiller within 30secs of her comin through the front door.
    people runnin in carparks -yup shes adept at that too,they dont get overlooked
    gadgetman and Paddy79 like this.

Just caught up on this thread @kotuku sounds like the winner should be a baptism in the Grey for the patient. But i'm a ruthless bastard and well done on your work.600 suicides anually and if you have saved a life your a bloody legend even if they past helping.
    P38, gadgetman, EeeBees and 2 others like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...7&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    So the database is inaccurate.....well there is a surprise!

And that police assn twat wants a registry....ffs they cant even keep on top of what they have already!
    no the evidence is obviously wrong vietnamcam and they have all the time in the world to devote to a firearms registry.
    remember the days you only had to register rifles not shotguns
    the odd unsolved murder and missing plumber about but they got time for revenue gathering every week at the rakaia roundabout.

same spot same cops obviously a roading deathtrap and hotspot
    veitnamcam and gadgetman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    That sounds like a win/win.
    It certainly got very interesting the night she had her best mate around, and a couple of bottles of Vodka
    P38, gadgetman and 308 like this.
    Forgotmaboltagain

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    It certainly got very interesting the night she had her best mate around, and a couple of bottles of Vodka
    Your lucky yours can still function after a couple of bottles of vodka. Mine seems to think sleep is better after a couple of beers lol.
    Paddy79 likes this.

guys last installment- its up before the beak in grey court tommorrow.she had a meeting with staff today ,and in the cold light of day takes full responsibility for all her actions and has said "igot it wrong right from the word go and should never have done what i did" .she wanted a 1:1 to apologise to me but this was forbidden so she proposes to write a letter of apology and bake me a cake.
    Ive had a metting this arvo with the bird who looks after her ,very productive in my case as after what was said(obviously private ,but even if i could iwould not broadcast it here or anywhere) its given me some insight into why this happened and hopefully weve all gained something from the experience . hatred- dont figue in my professional book as but for the grace of god there yo go you or I but if the behaviour goes over acceptable well nuff said illstop it right there.
    so its on with the big adventure who knows whats round the next corner in ye old garden of psychosis!!!!
    thanks for the numerous messages of support cause god knows a bloody lot are happy to sit back and crucify uswhether justified or not
    just a wee parting bit of info.-if youre in a situation where someone may be in the throes of a mental health crises-just be aware of these mental health self help apps on the internet .
    ive just finished reading of an aussie study on them given to me by a nursing academic bloke i work with -yep hes of my era so hes no shit sherlock,
    anyhow some of these things can end up wth some bugger paying considerable bucks for info of a dubious nature-and it costs moe as you go deeper -al ot of this is based on anecdotal evidence or internet stuff never peer reviewed.
    anything that remotely promises a complete cure or rapid self help(depression ones are a great example)treat like cowshit on ya shoe-disdain&scepticism.
    exercise good diet ,PROPER SLEEP yup these are all 100%valid in assisting at home ,but if indoubt get to the GP or if its really bad(even if you feel it is as a bystander)contact ya local mental health hot line ,cause for everyone we save from fatal action is one less grieving whanau.stay safe!

sometimes you've just got to swallow your pride and be the bigger person
    veitnamcam and Ryan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    sometimes you've just got to swallow your pride and be the bigger person
    shes got enough burdens to bear mate -what would my crucifying her achieve to improve her lot.anyhow to quote some wiseguy
    if ya cant take the joke why take the job!

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    shes got enough burdens to bear mate -what would my crucifying her achieve to improve her lot.anyhow to quote some wiseguy
    if ya cant take the joke why take the job!
    exactly

The point of drunkeness where if you close your eyes things start spinning.... All good if I keep them open and focus on somethimg

Kotuku I sometimes see some of the things you see and the result of their actions. The work that you and your colleuge's goes aloooooooooooong what in making our world safe. Thank you.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"