Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Black Watch

User Tag List

Like Tree11644Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

The vegan, tree hugging, Toyota prius driving, self righteous, hypocritical, city dwelling fuckwits that went around Canterbury last night slashing tyres on centre pivots and dumping milk silos..
    Rural justice is swift, better hope they don't get caught in the act...

That behaviour stinks. They're probably not city dwellers though. You'll find them living somewhere beyond the outskirts of Lala Land and way past the city of Reality. Morons.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    The vegan, tree hugging, Toyota prius driving, self righteous, hypocritical, city dwelling fuckwits that went around Canterbury last night slashing tyres on centre pivots and dumping milk silos..
    Definitely vegan tree hugger types as opposed to average destructive kids/hoons?
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Been a few Greenpeace signs showing up about the place protesting dairy so not hard to decide where to point the finger

PETA!Name:  20171018_090439.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  750.1 KB
    Read an artical last week,had a photo of a shot feral cat,over a meter in length,gut contents,2 sugar Gliders,numerus Lizards and birds.
    Same story went on to say an estimated 1000 000 birds,lizards and small mamals are taken by feral cats in Australia, per DAY.Name:  feral-cats-arnhem-land.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  188.5 KB
    Last edited by madjon_; 23-10-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Found pussie
    Sako Rifles,Browning shotguns,Black Labs.There is nothing else

The dog always bites,The horse always kicks,The gun is always loaded.

" Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

bet they polluted the local stream with the dumped milk

Ryan, that is absolutely ... I cannot think of a word at the minute ... for crying out loud ... so do you have to put up cameras from now on ... what the hell is wrong with people ...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    Ryan, that is absolutely ... I cannot think of a word at the minute ... for crying out loud ... so do you have to put up cameras from now on ... what the hell is wrong with people ...
    @EeeBees. Over half the dairy farms I go to have cameras, that I can see anyway.
    But I found at my previous job, they're not that good anyway. All we used to see was a grainy picture of a balaclava clad person. What they didn't realise was the high def camera stashed away in the shed. In the end we found the best deterrent was a beam they walked through, which sent a signal to the shed 300m away. It was hooked up to a loud siren and flashing light. No one hung around long when that went off.
    Sometime in the last week I had some lowlife decide to smash a window in our Vitara that was hidden away. They helped themselves to tools, fence tester,whitebait net and hoop, as well as my waders. To find it you would have to be well inside our property.
    I've a good mind to dig some deep bear traps/holes lined with sharp sticks. They'll be to protect the stock from predators....honest

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Good on ya Oraki! Punji pit the hell out of the place and make sure you crap on the points as well.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by oraki View Post
    @EeeBees. Over half the dairy farms I go to have cameras, that I can see anyway.
    But I found at my previous job, they're not that good anyway. All we used to see was a grainy picture of a balaclava clad person. What they didn't realise was the high def camera stashed away in the shed. In the end we found the best deterrent was a beam they walked through, which sent a signal to the shed 300m away. It was hooked up to a loud siren and flashing light. No one hung around long when that went off.
    Sometime in the last week I had some lowlife decide to smash a window in our Vitara that was hidden away. They helped themselves to tools, fence tester,whitebait net and hoop, as well as my waders. To find it you would have to be well inside our property.
    I've a good mind to dig some deep bear traps/holes lined with sharp sticks. They'll be to protect the stock from predators....honest
    Oraki, may the force be with you ... the part that I cannot fathom is the milk silos ... how on earth do you compromise one of those things ... and losing all your gear ... the people who do this stuff have to remember that you guys (and girls) are at work ... but they would never understand that, would they ...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Worker is on his days off so wife was supposed to come down and help me out at 6:30, she slept in, rings me just now "I'm so sorry! I will have breakfast and go for a run and then I will be right there!"

Priorities eh?
    Gibo, Mathias and Russian 22. like this.

Yip, they know to stay in shape for us eh
    Russian 22. likes this.
    Werawhakaui?

Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

crook backs , can barley walk at the mo so I went to the doc he prescribed me panadol lol ye haa , had them before but never this bad luckly the missz n kids are very helpful so iv got someone to put my socks on & drive me around

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    crook backs , can barley walk at the mo so I went to the doc he prescribed me panadol lol ye haa , had them before but never this bad luckly the missz n kids are very helpful so iv got someone to put my socks on & drive me around
    Go see a chiropractor or a Osteopah...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tiroatedson View Post
    Go see a chiropractor or a Osteopah...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep the second one!
    Gibo likes this.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.