Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa

User Tag List

Like Tree13338Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    The local "Bored housewives rumour mill" I have a very upset partner that's been told that word on the street is that she was "ordered through the internet"
    The fuck is wrong with some people, none of these people have even taken the time to meet her and it's hard enough as it is living away from your family etc without this stupid bullshit. I thought rural NZ was better than this...
    Rural housewives are just fucking nasty bitches at the best of times mate.
    Fuck them there all just jealous
    Chin up the both of ya, go out more often just to rub it in a bit

Edit are town woman any better? I think not

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

R93
    Some rural blokes are not much better but yeah the women are poisonous.
    Worse when they are in your extended family.
    They are miserable with their own existence so have to try and disrupt everyone else's.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by R93; 26-12-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    Beaker likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    Rural housewives are just fucking nasty bitches at the best of times mate.
    Chin up the both of ya, go out more often just to rub it in a bit

Edit are town woman any better? I think not

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Nope they are NOT, why cant they just punch it out like men and then be sweet?
    "Don't carry a gun. It's nice to have them close by, but don't carry them. You might get arrested"

You just have to ignore it.
    The wife and I have been together 22-23 years,married 18 next month.
    The gossip and rumour when we got together was amazing.
    If half the gossip and rumour were true I/we would have had the most amazing sex life going.
    They don't let the truth get in the way.
    It is a good way of weeding out who you associate with though.
    It also doesn't matter if they live in town, are sheep/beef, dairy or whatever.
    They don't in the long run count.
    Kiwi Greg and Paddy79 like this.

you have an absolutely gorgeous girl Ryan, and from what I can gather from your post that gorgenous goes way deeper than just good looks. Treasure her and chin up, there's a lot of maggots out there and I'm sure the two of you will rise above it. Merry Christmas to the both of you, I guess it must be hard for your partner to be so far away from her family at this particular time.
    Pengy, Beaker and northdude like this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

They must be pretty insecure about them selves. They just don't have the self awareness to admit it.

Some of the nicest girls at high school were the south American exchange students. Disregarding the fact that I couldn't follow the Spanish nearly the whole time and the fact that they weren't interested in a skinny gringo like me hahahah.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Ignore the maggots!
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

In other news that I hate, one of the blokes killed in fatal head on in Glenavy this morning was an old friend, I feel bloody sorry for the family, second son they have buried before the age of 30, the first being a good friend of mine. It's a bloody battlefield on the roads this time of year, keep your wits about you team you can be the best driver in the world and it only takes one mad/drunk/tired/tourist driver to really ruin your day.
    Sorry to hear about your connection to this, but I'm amazed there aren't more.
    Quite honestly, the standard if driving I've seen in the last 6 days is shit. Our depot fleet travels around 65,000 km daily, and we see some shit. I've just travelled 130 km, most on main road, and if I'd held my line, or not slowed down for the Rav that turned in front of me, or the 'Spotless' ute that started his passing when the lanes were merging, it would've wrecked more than 1 families Xmas. Why put yourself and others at risk, only to stop at the garage 5km up the road.
    To the car on the Rakaia bridge, you were lucky.
    I hate all holiday traffic.
    To the twice a yr boat/caravan towers, your trailer isn't so big that you need to be on my side of the white line on bridges.
    Overseas tourists get alot of abuse, at least their antics are predictable. They are likely to turn in front of you, or stop suddenly.
    The worst are the locals texting and driving. Put the phone down.

Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    You're right on the money there @BRADS. They can only be jealous. If you're buying from a catalogue do you pick the ugly one?
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

We only went to town once in the 7 months we've been here and it took two days for this shit to start. Amazing.
    In other news that I hate, one of the blokes killed in fatal head on in Glenavy this morning was an old friend, I feel bloody sorry for the family, second son they have buried before the age of 30, the first being a good friend of mine. It's a bloody battlefield on the roads this time of year, keep your wits about you team you can be the best driver in the world and it only takes one mad/drunk/tired/tourist driver to really ruin your day.
    Fuck em all. Who gives a shit, plenty of kiwi chicks need to up their game thats why they get the whole jealous thing going on.
    NZ women wear the "I'm a BITCH" tag with pride then wonder why they can't get a man.
    veitnamcam and Paddy79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    You're right on the money there @BRADS. They can only be jealous. If you're buying from a catalogue do you pick the ugly one?
    Hahahah aha savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    Hahahah aha savage.
    You go drink some Waikato.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    You go drink some Waikato.
    So I can forget about the burn?

Was about to skive off down to waikaia bush for a hunt for a couple of days. I checked the doc website for some reason and found its now a restricted block. FFaaarrkkk !!!
    Hmmm, I dunno mate

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Take a deep breath Ryan and listen carefully while Rushy guides you through this dilemma. Now invite these dried up old biddies over and at the right time tell them all to take a flying fuck at themselves.
    yup them give ema large marrow each(or a cucmber and a drum of heavy duty axle grease-if they wanna fuck around what better way !