Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Knives Africa Alpine

User Tag List

Like Tree14071Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Wives vs cars, the never ending saga. I keep getting told they can multitask, horseshit, they just do multiple things badly ffs
    Yes "Girls can multitask.... but Boys do one thing at a time & do it properly" should have seen the look on an old Girls face when I said that to her after she made a sarky remark

She was old enough to be my granny, thought she was going to keel over....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    Yes "Girls can multitask.... but Boys do one thing at a time & do it properly" should have seen the look on an old Girls face when I said that to her after she made a sarky remark

She was old enough to be my granny, thought she was going to keel over....
    https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/sci...itasking-40894

https://fatherhood.global/men-women-multitasking/

Hey they have to have something other than childbirth to go on about ay.
    gadgetman likes this.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Travelling with women that need to stop for coffee after you have just passed all the slow traffic FFS
    madjon_ and gadgetman like this.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

My wife's great at multitasking, she can tell me to do two things at a time. No bother to her.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootm View Post
    Travelling with women that need to stop for coffee after you have just passed all the slow traffic FFS
    Similar to kids that don't need to go to the toilet until your about 10ks into the trip
    Shootm and Gibo like this.

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    Similar to kids that don't need to go to the toilet until your about 10ks into the trip
    Then they come out of the shop a minute later saying it’s to busy. Go figure

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Chinese online shopping.
    No, Wish, this is not an 18650 battery in fact i do not know what the fuck this is. But i'm pretty sure it doesn't go in my torch.
    Name:  WIN_20180331_11_45_39_Pro.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  64.3 KB
    "A party without cake is just a meeting" - Juila Child

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    Or a wife that asks the kids if they need to go just because a public toilet is coming up, and you are only 30 minutes from home. They didnít need to go until they were asked !!

Quote Originally Posted by hotbarrels View Post
    Or a wife that asks the kids if they need to go just because a public toilet is coming up, and you are only 30 minutes from home. They didn’t need to go until they were asked !!
    No no no. The worst is when you have struggled to get past all the 80kmh and slower cars that have been slowing you down for the last 30-40k's.
    lots of windies, ala the road to chch via Arthurs pass so not always places to pass or cars coming when there are, and guaranteed 3ks down the road after the last car with no-one ahead, one of them will want to go to the toilet.
    Every time!!!
    R93 and oraki like this.

4 year old asking if we are there yet haven't left 50km/h zone in invers going to chch every 5 mins on the way same question right up to the cookie time factory that makes a long trip
    gadgetman, Angus_A, oraki and 1 others like this.

Although the family get together was generally very good it was ruined by my sister @sheppard84's mother-in-law towards the end. While I was busy cleaning up she snuck a photo album to the rest of the tribe. I eventually found out what all the laughter and gasps was about.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Smith and Smith, what a hopeless bloody getup they are. Smashed back window on Mrs car weeks ago, got an appointment to have it replaced then been put off and rescheduled 4 bloody times, finally drive the car all the way in to town this morning and organised someone to follow me in and pick me up and they ring me 7 minutes before the appointment is due and tell me they have to re schedule again as the glass still hasn't arrived from Germany. What a shambles of an operation, I am leaving the car there and have told them it's to be done today or it's going somewhere else and I will be requiring my insurance excess back which I had to pay to them in the beginning for them to order the glass. Useless.
    #27GANG

Ryan I've had issues withdrew as well, two 4hr drive into town as tether cancelled once and didn't tell me, picked it up the second time and the rubber wasn't put back on the wiper right, thankfully noticed before it scratched the new glass. As I'm driving home I notice the interior upholstery is 'untucked' and looking messy, get home and he rubber seal has popped loose for 4inches...

Rung them up and told them they would have to drive out and fix it which they did 2 weeks later

Smith and Smith have that reputation, and it's a well deserved one. I could list 2 dozen fuckups through work. Absolute tits
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Angus_A View Post
    Chinese online shopping.
    No, Wish, this is not an 18650 battery in fact i do not know what the fuck this is. But i'm pretty sure it doesn't go in my torch.
    Attachment 85098
    you buying dodgy sex toys off the internet @Angus_A or are you the mysterious gun city shill bidder