Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa

User Tag List

Like Tree13322Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    That is just shit
    Right now I am about as angry as I have ever been...I am fucking seathing, thank god for the internet to vent
    Just asked the wife if she would ring ex employer and make sure they would take her back(they will she is a bloody good employee and they cant get staff cos they are useless cunts too) but she wont ring them and loose face. I said you have to you have to have the leverage to negotiate. no I will sort it.can I come to work in the morning and meet with your manager? no I will sort it ...Gah thats how you got into this situation!
    Micky Duck likes this.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.

That is ratshit VC. Hope you get a result one way or the other.
    Forgotmaboltagain

Meanwhile, NZ police seem to be slightly misleading the non shooting public yet again. The following is cut n paste from a NZ police report on FB

Two people have been arrested and firearms, cash and methamphetamine seized following the execution of two search warrants in Masterton early this morning.

The search warrants, which occurred at Dee Place and Grant Crescent, were a result of investigations into two recent firearm incidents.

During the search warrants three .22 firearms were recovered. One of these was a modified pistol and the two others were cut down semi-automatic rifles. Two of these weapons were loaded when we recovered them.

The two cut down rifles had been professionally threaded to enable them to hold a suppressor, also known as a silencer. No suppressors were recovered during the searches and we would like to hear for anyone who has information on who may have cut down the barrels.

If anyone has information on this or any other illegal activity, they should contact us or provide information anonymously via Crimestoppers 0800 555 111. We will work hard, with the assistance of the public to act on any information we receive and take fast and appropriate action to prevent harm to the community.

These firearms are capable of causing serious injury and can be used for intimidation and it will be reassuring for our community to know these three weapons are now off the streets.

In addition to the firearms, we located ammunition, methamphetamine, cash and other equipment used for the sale of the drug, as well as stolen tools.

The arrested pair, a 37-year-old male and a 29-year-old female, have been jointly charged with Unlawful Possession of Firearms and Possession of Methampthemine for Supply and are due to appear in Masterton District Court today, 26 June.

Now, is it just me, or do they seem to be implying that cutting and suppressing a rifle is illegal
    Forgotmaboltagain

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Sounds like constructive dismissal to me Cam, these big companies employ dickheads in suits especially to come up with these devious ideas
    This is two different company's not one trying to get rid of her....quite the opposite they keep ringing her up begging her to do more.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Chicken Intolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    Meanwhile, NZ police seem to be slightly misleading the non shooting public yet again. The following is cut n paste from a NZ police report on FB

Two people have been arrested and firearms, cash and methamphetamine seized following the execution of two search warrants in Masterton early this morning.

The search warrants, which occurred at Dee Place and Grant Crescent, were a result of investigations into two recent firearm incidents.

During the search warrants three .22 firearms were recovered. One of these was a modified pistol and the two others were cut down semi-automatic rifles. Two of these weapons were loaded when we recovered them.

The two cut down rifles had been professionally threaded to enable them to hold a suppressor, also known as a silencer. No suppressors were recovered during the searches and we would like to hear for anyone who has information on who may have cut down the barrels.

If anyone has information on this or any other illegal activity, they should contact us or provide information anonymously via Crimestoppers 0800 555 111. We will work hard, with the assistance of the public to act on any information we receive and take fast and appropriate action to prevent harm to the community.

These firearms are capable of causing serious injury and can be used for intimidation and it will be reassuring for our community to know these three weapons are now off the streets.

In addition to the firearms, we located ammunition, methamphetamine, cash and other equipment used for the sale of the drug, as well as stolen tools.

The arrested pair, a 37-year-old male and a 29-year-old female, have been jointly charged with Unlawful Possession of Firearms and Possession of Methampthemine for Supply and are due to appear in Masterton District Court today, 26 June.

Now, is it just me, or do they seem to be implying that cutting and suppressing a rifle is illegal
    Id say they are implying they are cut shorter than legal length mate
    Werawhakaui?

Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Id say they are implying they are cut shorter than legal length mate
    No mention of that.
    Forgotmaboltagain

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    My wife has worked as a care er off and on for various outfits for the last 12 years.
    The best one she has worked (local company)for lost their contract to a bigger national/global? Company that was shit but she had to move to that.
    Now she has had interviews at a old folks farm and clearly been told numerous times the hours she could work that fitted with school hours but now that she has resigned from her other job and taken this one now the hours are different and that has always been the hours apparently.
    Which of course is not the case as she cannot work those hours at all and would never have taken the job.....but of course they have filled her with lies in the interview to get her to resign and take this job... now they think they have all the cards as they know she has resigned a full time job for a casual contract.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk
    yeah that's just crap. hope it works out ok.
    a little like my mate who needed work. left the coast and went to work in a freezing works south of chch. Got told it was $80kish a year but wouldn't discuss pay rates and how it got there even after asking several times. He needed the job and took it on.
    Anyway that income was based on a bunch of overtime factoring in etc. that never happened
    Pay rate was only 26 an hour. He's also a qualified plumber and was asked to help out as needed.
    The plumber that was there left when he started and he ended up plumbing for the 6 months he was there at that rate. Not a happy camper.
    Handed his notice in and his manager reacted as if he asked him how hot it was outside. just shit

No mention of that.
    “The other two were cut down semi automatics”
    Werawhakaui?

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Right now I am about as angry as I have ever been...I am fucking seathing, thank god for the internet to vent
    Just asked the wife if she would ring ex employer and make sure they would take her back(they will she is a bloody good employee and they cant get staff cos they are useless cunts too) but she wont ring them and loose face. I said you have to you have to have the leverage to negotiate. no I will sort it.can I come to work in the morning and meet with your manager? no I will sort it ...Gah thats how you got into this situation!
    my 02 cents. @veitnamcam take a deep breath, Don't panic. Your better half needs you to be supportive, yes you can get mad but it doesn't really help. If she does talk to her former employer (assuming she didn't burn her bridges which I doubt) then things might work out yet.

However i have also learn't that get shit in writing regarding pay, hours and other entitlements (women are really really bad at this just like map reading) before you make the final decision and sign any contracts.

Remember "Most things never entirely work out as we expected but usually what happens instead is the “good stuff” "
    veitnamcam, Beaker, Gibo and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    yeah that's just crap. hope it works out ok.
    a little like my mate who needed work. left the coast and went to work in a freezing works south of chch. Got told it was $80kish a year but wouldn't discuss pay rates and how it got there even after asking several times. He needed the job and took it on.
    Anyway that income was based on a bunch of overtime factoring in etc. that never happened
    Pay rate was only 26 an hour. He's also a qualified plumber and was asked to help out as needed.
    The plumber that was there left when he started and he ended up plumbing for the 6 months he was there at that rate. Not a happy camper.
    Handed his notice in and his manager reacted as if he asked him how hot it was outside. just shit
    And then the manager would moan he cant get staff

All any staff want is to be delt with HONESTLY and FAIRLY.
    gadgetman, Micky Duck and csmiffy like this.

Chicken Intolerant.

“The other two were cut down semi automatics”
    That doesn't make them shorter than legal though.
    Forgotmaboltagain

Yip shit scene for sure VC. Sleep on it
    Werawhakaui?

That doesn't make them shorter than legal though.
    It does if they are asking who cut them. Stop the witch hunt mate
    Micky Duck likes this.
    Werawhakaui?

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    my 02 cents. @veitnamcam take a deep breath, Don't panic. Your better half needs you to be supportive, yes you can get mad but it doesn't really help. If she does talk to her former employer (assuming she didn't burn her bridges which I doubt) then things might work out yet.

However i have also learn't that get shit in writing regarding pay, hours and other entitlements (women are really really bad at this just like map reading) before you make the final decision and sign any contracts.

Remember "Most things never entirely work out as we expected but usually what happens instead is the “good stuff” "
    Oh yes the typical she seems really nice buzzing after the interveiw....but forgeting that women can be.......
    yea get it in writing.

Chicken Intolerant.

It does if they are asking who cut them. Stop the witch hunt mate
    Not on a witch hunt Gibo, but simply wish that when reporting this sort of t=stuff, they clarify things better
    Forgotmaboltagain