Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

Like Tree13999Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    I have also missed out on a few things like this, been the first to reply and been informed someone else pm'd first or they saw the pm first and had already sold it.
    It is frustrating, maybe it's time to update the guidlines to include first to reply first right to buy ? Maybe not maybe we just need to suck it up.
    Totally agree no one likes to miss out on a deal but in the long run there's always another.....usually when I can't justify the $$$$$
    @dannyb
    yeah like a certain someone who keeps beating me to cheap 270 cases lol
    dannyb likes this.

Id say suck it up its their shit they can sell it to whoever they like wIthin reason
    7mmsaum, veitnamcam, BRADS and 3 others like this.

Then perhaps when they list something they should mention they'll only "sell to who ever they like" So the rest of us know it's not for sale to us and get a bit pissed when it appears your'e first it's actually sold to someone else further down the line because you weren't on the like list? Either way as has been mentioned what you want more often than not will appear on here again and more often than not when you can't afford it or able to cover your tracks from the other half if you do! I'm not losing sleep over it , just like the Aucklanders having to pay our fuel prices for a change. Suck it up and move on. Not losing any sleep over that either

Quote Originally Posted by r87mm View Post
    Missing out on good stuff on here. Been after certain things for a while and finally what I wanted came up on here. Thought I got in first saying I'll take it if it'll fit. According to the times it was an hr later and someone else said the same but pm'd, I couldn't as you can't on the phone app which is at times a pain. Pm'd next day when I could get on the computer and guess who missed out! My fault as I've had a coupe of good things happen this week so three was pushing it I guess. Not sure of all the etiquette on here but thought first in to say yes had it unless deal fell over before next in line stepped up? Not really upset but a wee bit disappointing as this was my third attempt and for other reasons missed out previously. Would be nice if the phone app could be made to allow PM possible and an easier way of up loading photos would be good as I don't do it often and it takes ages to rmbr how to do it.
    Tapatalk does forum PM's

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    Id say suck it up its their shit they can sell it to whoever they like wIthin reason
    There still needs to be rules in place so it functions.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk? not up with tech stuff and have enough trouble seeing txts now. 2 dollar shop is doing well out of me and their glasses. I seriously suspect the clown that invented work might have had his hand in this whole aging thing. It's got government department written all over it as who else would come up with , much less implement such ideas?
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    Tapatalk does forum PM's

There still needs to be rules in place so it functions.

There are spanners rules plenty of places to sell stuff if you dont like them
    mikee likes this.

First wave of the day and I pulled my Hammie, carried on for about another hour but could not turn of my back foot, and the surf wasn't big either.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Sneaking off down to fastway cause the track# sez you have a parcel to pick up.get home to find the wife flapping cause fastway rang to say they have a parcel to be picked up,she thinks it be her online shopping.
    "They're couriers ffs why aren't they delivering it". arrrr.... sh1t. was a cheap 22
    veitnamcam likes this.
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Being woken up at zero dark o'clock with dogs growling and barking and one hell of a commotion in the living area. Roared out to find neighbors pet possum sitting on kitchen bench (some fur had been let out getting there) must have come in the dog door then up the stairs. Went to grab it to stop a murder to have it run up my bloody arm and sit on my shoulder. Marched it back home put in their open window and jammed it shut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r87mm View Post
    Tapatalk? not up with tech stuff and have enough trouble seeing txts now. 2 dollar shop is doing well out of me and their glasses. I seriously suspect the clown that invented work might have had his hand in this whole aging thing. It's got government department written all over it as who else would come up with , much less implement such ideas?
    It's an application for forums that you can download off of the Google play store or Apple store.

There are spanners rules plenty of places to sell stuff if you dont like them
    I know. But if there's issue's with people commenting rather than privately messaging and missing out then maybe there should be some clarification on which is prioritized with regards to who is first.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Being woken up at zero dark o'clock with dogs growling and barking and one hell of a commotion in the living area. Roared out to find neighbors pet possum sitting on kitchen bench (some fur had been let out getting there) must have come in the dog door then up the stairs. Went to grab it to stop a murder to have it run up my bloody arm and sit on my shoulder. Marched it back home put in their open window and jammed it shut!!!
    Shoulda finished plucking it before returning it to make it worth your while
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Shoulda finished plucking it before returning it to make it worth your while
    And if you'd done that, from the other house in the morning:

"Shit!! our possum's naked!! how did that happen??"

When you hear that the big pig you caught and then carried out whole with a work mate has and the back straps disappear, eye fillets vanish and the belly has been given away. Still yet to see any of it

Last time I will let the third fella singe the pig.

dannyb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    It's an application for forums that you can download off of the Google play store or Apple store.

I know. But if there's issue's with people commenting rather than privately messaging and missing out then maybe there should be some clarification on which is prioritized with regards to who is first.

you could always list a wanted to buy post then youll be first in
    rewa likes this.

you could always list a wanted to buy post then youll be first in
    Ha. One would imagine it'd be under koha heading. One back steak was cos his son singed the pig. Which is what my mate and I could have easily done. He ate one.

And the belly he gave to a mate because they give each other pigs and fish all the time.

Only saving grace is the legs aren't bruised from the dogs cos they were on its ears.