Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Knives Africa

User Tag List

Like Tree14015Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

R93
    You guys are cants.

Picking on slow people with diseases.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam, Beaker and Gibo like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rewa View Post
    That exact thing happened to us recently; wasted dick-head rear-ended us doing around 120k, in a 50k zone (I kid you not !) ..Bent our wagon in half, none of us more than bruised (Cop told us to buy a lotto-ticket), within minutes it seemed, all these 20-something clowns arrived and were filming it on their Ph's. I wanted to shove them sideways up their asses, but karma stepped-in when they started fighting and they ended up arrested
    You gotta wonder who bred them at times
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out." -

Makes me remember coming across a motorcycle accident a few years back and while ambos were working on the guy they had cut off his gears and put them to one side.

Cop gets guys wallet out to get name etc and puts it back on top of gears. Meanwhile a small group of people are stopped and helping where asked.

Next minute he is off on Air ambo and Cop turns around and says "who touched his stuff?".

Some dirty c@nt had lifted the wallet in front of maybe 15+ people and nobody noticed. Probably of the same parentage as the ones who take pictures.

Hope karma is a bitch because they poor bastard ended up dying on arrival at hospital.

Forgot to add, apparently it is not that uncommon for people to pinch stuff from accident scenes. Says a bit about some people aye.
    Last edited by Preacher; 06-11-2018 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to add

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    Forgot to add, apparently it is not that uncommon for people to pinch stuff from accident scenes. Says a bit about some people aye.
    Or recently deceased peoples houses if they lived alone...
    Preacher likes this.

Years ago when I did a little ambo work, one of the more senior NZ trainers told us of a guy who went in the back of an ambo to molest an injured female patient while they were briefly distracted.
    Caught and punished but I would suggest not severely enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Or recently deceased peoples houses if they lived alone...
    And the families places while the funeral is on.
    Overkill is still dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    And the families places while the funeral is on.
    Same thing happens during weddings too

getting the call up to start the new season in a week and a half haven't bloody finished for the last season yet. HR are really switched on .

Driving around Christchurch and couldn't get over how many people don't drive with their lights on when the weather is crap like today. Or my other hate driving with the park lights on. Just turn the fecking things on properly.
    I noticed it when I moved from the coast to OZ. Everyone seemed to do it on the coast (get a lot of practice mind you) but the roo rooters not so much. Cantabs a shocking at it.
    Micky Duck and dannyb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    Driving around Christchurch and couldn't get over how many people don't drive with their lights on when the weather is crap like today. Or my other hate driving with the park lights on. Just turn the fecking things on properly.
    I noticed it when I moved from the coast to OZ. Everyone seemed to do it on the coast (get a lot of practice mind you) but the roo rooters not so much. Cantabs a shocking at it.
    funny I experienced the exact opposite, I learnt to drive in Oz in the mid 90's and it was drummed into us over there, drive with headlights on all the time as more visible even in fine weather, however over here in Canterbury hardly anyone does even when it's bloody dark half the time

@dannyb maybe I just saw the difference going from the coast where pretty much everyone did to ozzie where more than a few didn't. Makes it look worse. that was the Newcastle area but I did see it down the gong and inland too.
    dannyb likes this.

we never drove with lights on when i lived there people must of had better eyesight back then

notice just how many of those said same dickheads are in silver/grey cars too???? from up in a truck the road and sky are grey...they just blend right in...dickheads.

Quote Originally Posted by rewa View Post
    That exact thing happened to us recently; wasted dick-head rear-ended us doing around 120k, in a 50k zone (I kid you not !) ..Bent our wagon in half, none of us more than bruised (Cop told us to buy a lotto-ticket), within minutes it seemed, all these 20-something clowns arrived and were filming it on their Ph's. I wanted to shove them sideways up their asses, but karma stepped-in when they started fighting and they ended up arrested
    I was at the scene of s motorbike accident and helped the fella straight away. Until a nurse came up from the queue that had formed to help but there were all these people videoing or photographing this broken man like it's some novelty! I get that you can't help as there's 4 people doing their bit but to just stone cold video him like that is plain wrong.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Farkin cancer!!!! In the last 6 months it's claimed 3 of my close friends' breasts, a 34yr old I use to work with, and 3:00 this morning got the call that it had got my uncle. He was only 14 yrs older than me, and was more of a big bro. He was the one responsible for getting me in and out of trouble. He was the one that convinced the ol' man that rifles were not dangerous, so was finally allowed to buy one and he 'kidnapped' me so we could go out hunting and fishing.
    The sooner more money goes into research the better. Take it away from the oxygen thieves that are bludging the system. Probably a few on here, and I make no apology to you!!

As I said to a couple of fellas at the shoot, 'that little bugger resting on the table(Toby) is the reason I managed to come down,and having told his story to my uncle, he told me to get my ass down there. All my problems shrink away when I think of his attitude to what he had. I've still got everything, and you'd have thought the same when he wrote his tales.
    Last edited by oraki; 13-11-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    veitnamcam, Tommy, viper and 2 others like this.
    Farmers Feed The World.. Respect Us
    The Only Thing Not Delivered By Truck Are Babies... Respect Us As Well