Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch

User Tag List

Like Tree14491Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    Just been up to my shed to find the door inoperable due to some scumbag trying to get in.
    Fuckin thieves - absolute scum
    veitnamcam and stingray like this.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    Just been up to my shed to find the door inoperable due to some scumbag trying to get in.
    Cocks
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    We were in town yesterday looking to buy a new toilet but wouldn’t fit in the car, so go in to get it today and none left in the model she wants and been on back order for a while now. Shit happens LOL.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Trying to do a bit of long term trip planning, doc website is ok but doesn't allow me to see which areas are dog friendly other than going through all the links for individual areas,,,,

Anyone know of a way to get a map overlay for areas which are open for dogs.... Looking to travel round the south island for a month or so having a look around with partner dogs and rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Shootm View Post
    We were in town yesterday looking to buy a new toilet but wouldn’t fit in the car, LOL.
    jeez small car?...... or ......

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    jeez small car?...... or ......
    Boot was full and kid and other stuff on the back seat. Just to clear that up

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Trying to do a bit of long term trip planning, doc website is ok but doesn't allow me to see which areas are dog friendly other than going through all the links for individual areas,,,,

Anyone know of a way to get a map overlay for areas which are open for dogs.... Looking to travel round the south island for a month or so having a look around with partner dogs and rifle
    Another go at working with the doc site with a different platform and browser and got it sorted, technology

Quote Originally Posted by Shootm View Post
    Boot was full and kid and other stuff on the back seat. Just to clear that up
    Don’t you have a roof rack for the kid and other stuff @Shootm ? At lest on the bright side you can now start the laundry
    Shootm likes this.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Lis and I purchase a new fridge ...chose to save on delivery by carting it home our selves...ok so the salesman is only a slight bloke ..Lis and I and good on him weedie bloke heave it aboard. We were having a time of it so I sing out to a bloke walking past with his wife and kids " hay man give us a quick lift please " ...he looks the other way and continues walking ,whilst his young bloke stops expecting dad to ...well dad up! Wife looks on embarrassed as she tells the young bloke to come along!

Got it home our neighbour pulls out a sack barrow and makes a prick of a job easier ...sad the other fella couldn't take a min of his life to show his son how communities work! Must of being having a bad day I guess!

Thanks Mark you weedie but nugetie we barstard! And John for having the worlds oldest but still mostly useable sack barrow!
    Nil durum volenti !!

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Lis and I purchase a new fridge ...chose to save on delivery by carting it home our selves...ok so the salesman is only a slight bloke ..Lis and I and good on him weedie bloke heave it aboard. We were having a time of it so I sing out to a bloke walking past with his wife and kids " hay man give us a quick lift please " ...he looks the other way and continues walking ,whilst his young bloke stops expecting dad to ...well dad up! Wife looks on embarrassed as she tells the young bloke to come along!

Got it home our neighbour pulls out a sack barrow and makes a prick of a job easier ...sad the other fella couldn't take a min of his life to show his son how communities work! Must of being having a bad day I guess!

Thanks Mark you weedie but nugetie we barstard! And John for having the worlds oldest but still mostly useable sack barrow!
    Hope you gave him a chocolate for his conscience and good character!

professional spooker
    stingray likes this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River

Good to see the son not taking after the old man. Some people you meet in life can be arseholes but that burger was the whole arse. Good on your weedy little sales buddy for pitching in.
    stingray, Micky Duck and csmiffy like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Sack barrows are worth their weight in gold at the right time.
    stingray likes this.

@Max Headroom a friend of mine in aussie worked at a major underground machinery company. They also fitted and supplied tyres for their new machines as well as a lot of the outside suppliers and mines. Most of them were solid filled tyres. A rubber polyeurathane type mix, but not sure
    He got sick of his sack barrow tyres always going flat etc over the years so he got his co worker to fill them.
    Never went flat ever again

People like this give hunters a bad name.
    Our kids were camping here at New Year. Kakaho Campsite Pureora.
    We went up New Years eve.
    Some dopey woman's dog bit our granddaughter on the ankle luckily dint break the skin.
    These others were driving around in their 4wds.
    Our son said the next day they were galloping the shit out of their horses.
    I imagine it got worse as the alcohol got consumed.
    This guy put a public post on Facebook of the disgusting waste and what the public will have seen.
    See link I imagine probably spotlighted.
    https://www.facebook.com/will.pere.1...type=3&theater
    Last edited by erniec; 05-01-2019 at 07:44 PM.

I hate hearing that my brother stopped breathing in hospital a couple of times.

On the bright side. At least he made it back from London. If he'd had to go to hospital in LA at his stopover then I'd imagine that we'd be bankrupt.

professional spooker