Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Black Watch

User Tag List

Like Tree13970Likes

Thread: Things you really like

@Ryan, I read where the RAF guys who jumped out of their planes into the English channel usually only survived for two hours ...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by Projects View Post
    I'm always happy when i pick up a bargain on trademe
    New, that would be quite expensive I would think ... $5.50 yay!!
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Little trailer all back together. Bit of welding, straightening, paint and new tyres. Ready for a WOF in the morning.
    veitnamcam, stingray and oraki like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

It's the time for winter tournaments all around the country. Wishing all our juniors out there competing all the best. Give it all.
    To the sideline experts, support your kids, teammates and even the opposition if they score a great goal, try or show skill.
    They take criticism seriously, and get down on themselves. Focus on all the great passes or support play, not the negatives
    gadgetman and Pengy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by oraki View Post
    It's the time for winter tournaments all around the country. Wishing all our juniors out there competing all the best. Give it all.
    To the sideline experts, support your kids, teammates and even the opposition if they score a great goal, try or show skill.
    They take criticism seriously, and get down on themselves. Focus on all the great passes or support play, not the negatives
    Nah give em shit!! That's how they get better
    R93 likes this.
    Werawhakaui?

Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by oraki View Post
    Goals? Tournaments? Are you talking about a sport?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

MSL
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post

No, he's talking about soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post

Hockey, netball, ice hockey....
    stingray likes this.

Had a good session at the range with @kotuku. There is nothing like aroma therapy. Hope he can put a photo up later.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    Had a good session at the range with @kotuku. There is nothing like aroma therapy. Hope he can put a photo up later.
    well bugger me the big hearted arthur struck again
    .he produces timeriders (L)7mmmag and asks if i want to try it out.
    well after hearing him hammering away with his and fair rocking my shooting bay ,imust say i was a little anxious,to say the least.
    when he hands you what looks like 3stubbed out winnie churchill cigars ,and as only he can drily remarks "71gns 2219 powder go for it" im thinkin 'with muzzle break fitted this is fair gonna rock my headshell"
    .the round slid home like silk.weeeeeeeelllll a roar and bugger me a wee hole just above the red dot at 100m

.mmmmm-tryagain ,thats gotta be a bloody fluke with this beast.another roar'shit i threw it".

Ok settle petal,take your time relax scope on dot and its on its way!
    bugger me when i go to retireve the target the grouping was smaller than the front panel on a strippers g string bloody near perfect cloverleaf.
    are muzzle breaks noisey,now iknow why i had heavy duty hearing protection.

BTWbig ups to the handloaders club too on your bloody excellent facilities and good clear commonsense procedures and rules on your ranges .im bloody impressed.
    my own rifles hmmmmm-lots of work to do but hey what a grouse outing and did it improve my mental state -did it hell!
    thanks gadget ,buggers like you are as bloody treasure.
    gadge hate to disappoint you but ionly got the one of you preparing to fire the .243.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    well bugger me the big hearted arthur struck again
    .he produces timeriders (L)7mmmag and asks if i want to try it out.
    well after hearing him hammering away with his and fair rocking my shooting bay ,imust say i was a little anxious,to say the least.
    when he hands you what looks like 3stubbed out winnie churchill cigars ,and as only he can drily remarks "71gns 2219 powder go for it" im thinkin 'with muzzle break fitted this is fair gonna rock my headshell"
    .the round slid home like silk.weeeeeeeelllll a roar and bugger me a wee hole just above the red dot at 100m

.mmmmm-tryagain ,thats gotta be a bloody fluke with this beast.another roar'shit i threw it".

Ok settle petal,take your time relax scope on dot and its on its way!
    bugger me when i go to retireve the target the grouping was smaller than the front panel on a strippers g string bloody near perfect cloverleaf.
    are muzzle breaks noisey,now iknow why i had heavy duty hearing protection.

BTWbig ups to the handloaders club too on your bloody excellent facilities and good clear commonsense procedures and rules on your ranges .im bloody impressed.
    my own rifles hmmmmm-lots of work to do but hey what a grouse outing and did it improve my mental state -did it hell!
    thanks gadget ,buggers like you are as bloody treasure.
    gadge hate to disappoint you but ionly got the one of you preparing to fire the .243.
    I want to see photos of your groups with a ruler. Shit, there is no point spoiling the forum with pictures of me.

"71gns 2219 powder go for it"
    I'm glad I'm in Nelson if you are going to use that load.......

2217 might be a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    I'm glad I'm in Nelson if you are going to use that load.......

2217 might be a lot better
    71.5 grains of 2217 pushing 162 grain A-Max. Getting 3050 out of my barrel and 2960 out of TR's.
    mikee and 7mm Rem Mag like this.

all i can say is thank kerist im not a moose or randy stag ,thar ,chamios or any of that ,cause that baby gives blow jobs that definitely cleans the clogs.having seen one in action on redstag hunters club and seeing the round impact in slow motion this baby definitely plays for keeps.
    gadge wil try and get a photo tommorow and post it.might have to frame the target. got a young lady shooter (7mm08owner )) I work with -wonder what she,ll think.
    gadgetman and 7mm Rem Mag like this.

all i can say is thank kerist im not a moose or randy stag ,thar ,chamios or any of that ,cause that baby gives blow jobs that definitely cleans the clogs.having seen one in action on redstag hunters club and seeing the round impact in slow motion this baby definitely plays for keeps.
    gadge wil try and get a photo tommorow and post it.might have to frame the target. got a young lady shooter (7mm08owner )) I work with -wonder what she,ll think.
    Can't beat a bit of one-upmanship.