Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch


User Tag List

Like Tree16492Likes

Thread: Things you really like

  1. #9286
    Member PillowDribbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    245
    Nice.
    veitnamcam likes this.

  2. #9287
    Member mikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Triton.

    Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk
    That is totally AWSOME
    veitnamcam and stingray like this.

  3. #9288
    OPCz Rushy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Posts
    26,136
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Triton.

    Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk
    Excellent..... and it's in tactical black.
    veitnamcam likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

  4. #9289
    Member dannyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Excellent..... and it's in tactical black.
    "Assault" truck ?

  5. #9290
    Member stingray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    nelson
    Posts
    1,673
    Wicked .....does this we truck know what it's in for? It will certainly be expected to earn its keep!
    Pengy likes this.
    Nil durum volenti !!

  6. #9291
    Member stug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oxford, Canterbury
    Posts
    3,082
    Any bets on how long before it becomes the wife's truck? I'm picking two weeks.

  7. #9292
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    19,061
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Wicked .....does this we truck know what it's in for? It will certainly be expected to earn its keep!
    I suggested I needed a bigger boat to make it work but was vetoed for some reason.
    gadgetman, Beaker and Max Headroom like this.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  8. #9293
    Member gadgetman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    13,763
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    I suggested I needed a bigger boat to make it work but was vetoed for some reason.
    Always worth a try.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

  9. #9294
    Member mikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    I suggested I needed a bigger boat to make it work but was vetoed for some reason.
    a bigger boat would not get as much use as your current 2 !!
    stingray likes this.

  10. #9295
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    19,061
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    a bigger boat would not get as much use as your current 2 !!
    It would if it was not much bigger...5.5m ish would be the go.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  11. #9296
    Member mikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    It would if it was not much bigger...5.5m ish would be the go.
    Thats what mine will be replaced with eventually
    Maybe like this http://www.blackdogcat.co.nz/5-1-Super-Cat

  12. #9297
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    19,061
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Thats what mine will be replaced with eventually
    Maybe like this http://www.blackdogcat.co.nz/5-1-Super-Cat
    Interesting choice considering your current boat.....polar opposites.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  13. #9298
    Member Gapped axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lake Tarawera
    Posts
    3,287
    I posted this to Cam. Yesterday my mate (one of my closest friends) had his 2016 Ford ranger stolen from his property. Doing initial investigations a suspect Ute with 2 up was seen cruising and acting suspicious. I pulled the Ute and its number plate as well as a description of the occupants off my surveillance cameras and passed the information on to the victim who then entered it along with the event number to the Police. Results, 2 bad boys locked up and one Ute recovered. Man just gotta love results like that.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

  14. #9299
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stewart island / canterbury
    Posts
    6,391
    @veitnamcam I've been really happy with mine (first new vehicle as well), done 15,000 in it now and seem to like it more and more!
    veitnamcam likes this.

  15. #9300
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapped axe View Post
    I posted this to Cam. Yesterday my mate (one of my closest friends) had his 2016 Ford ranger stolen from his property. Doing initial investigations a suspect Ute with 2 up was seen cruising and acting suspicious. I pulled the Ute and its number plate as well as a description of the occupants off my surveillance cameras and passed the information on to the victim who then entered it along with the event number to the Police. Results, 2 bad boys locked up and one Ute recovered. Man just gotta love results like that.
    can we get some food like that up here in Auckland.

    Girlfriend reported her car stolen. Sees it 2 kilometres away from her house. No cops come to arrest them.

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. couple of wee things
    By tui_man2 in forum Projects and Home Builds
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 15-10-2013, 06:27 PM
  2. Various things
    By gimp in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-04-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. To get things started
    By sneeze in forum Hunting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 04:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!