Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Trade me disappointments

Geez That's rude , wonder what would happen if you asked a question about stevie on a gunshitty auction , black listed ! ? was looking for the negative feed back but gave up.
    Ha think this fella is another name could be a giveaway , craigsecret
    Last edited by Boaraxa; 07-02-2018 at 11:43 PM.
    This year will go down in history . For the first time a civilised nation has full gun registration . Our streets will be safer , our police more efficient , and the world follow our lead into the future" Adolf Hitler ,1935

Quick update. Mate got a very condescending reply from some tm gobshite saying they had looked into it and everything is fine and the fact stevie68 wins hundreds if not thousands of gun city auctions is entirely normal and not the least bit suspicious. So there you go, nothing to worry about after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Plinky View Post
    Quick update. Mate got a very condescending reply from some tm gobshite saying they had looked into it and everything is fine and the fact stevie68 wins hundreds if not thousands of gun city auctions is entirely normal and not the least bit suspicious. So there you go, nothing to worry about after all.
    I didn't know trade me did Tui ads.....

Quote Originally Posted by Plinky View Post
    They couldn't care less as long as they are getting the success fees......

Exactly.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Happened to me buying a digger, but after being bid up to my maximum there lead bid was removed 20sec before auction finished so I won it paying maximum $$$$ for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont waste your time chasing every last fps, it doesnt matter in the real world, it wont make a difference, all it will do is cause head aches and frustrations. And dont listen to silly old cunts

Shouldn't stevie be in trade. If they said he is legit with these sales he must be selling the gear on?? ring ird and give them his user name
    Cordite likes this.

GC are a pack of bottom feeding scum, the only reason they manage to continue trading is due to cashed up asians with fantasies of being a big time hunter in this far away land and sweaty heavy breathers that play world of Warcraft all day and wear camo around the house buying their crap.
    If you're ever feeling bored head in there and listen to their "salesmen" spewing garbage to starry eyed people that don't know any better, it's shocking. I have literally witnessed a situation where some backwards hat wearing dropkick with his pants around his knees and missing every second tooth was asking to handle the blank firing guns then pointing them at the salesman and asking which one would seem more realistic when pointed at someone, and the piece of shit salesman was going along with it all just to get a sale, said dropkick probably went out and robbed a dairy of all their redbulls and cigarettes with his new prized possession.
    chainsaw, Tommy and SGR like this.

I have just done a fairly detailed check and almost every Gunshitty no reserve auction is being bid on by steeve. I personally am not going to let the issue lie as the practice is down right low. Lets start by calling for an embargo of Gunshitty today.
    Banana, Feral and Ryan_Songhurst like this.

Let the Commerce Commsion know if Trademe wont do any thing.
    gadgetman likes this.

In regard to shill bidding, TM does say one thing...

https://www.trademe.co.nz/trust-safe...shill-bidding/
    Guns don't kill people - drivers do.

Quote Originally Posted by stug View Post
    Let the Commerce Commsion know if Trademe wont do any thing.
    Let that mongrel HDPA know, she loves a good GC beatup
    SGR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    GC are a pack of bottom feeding scum, the only reason they manage to continue trading is due to cashed up asians with fantasies of being a big time hunter in this far away land and sweaty heavy breathers that play world of Warcraft all day and wear camo around the house buying their crap.
    If you're ever feeling bored head in there and listen to their "salesmen" spewing garbage to starry eyed people that don't know any better, it's shocking. I have literally witnessed a situation where some backwards hat wearing dropkick with his pants around his knees and missing every second tooth was asking to handle the blank firing guns then pointing them at the salesman and asking which one would seem more realistic when pointed at someone, and the piece of shit salesman was going along with it all just to get a sale, said dropkick probably went out and robbed a dairy of all their redbulls and cigarettes with his new prized possession.
    That and...

Most firearms owners are not Gun Enthusiasts,so when "Greggory Round Bale Barron " needs a new shottie he goes to Guncity to buy one.Gets a nice Rizzini and a couple of slabs of cheap shit to scare Ducks and Bunnies.

Guncity have huge market share and product placement.I have had good experiences buying there,I like to haggle and enjoy a good laugh at some of their prices.The only time I had to return a Firearm from them due to it not working properly I was given another straight away.
    "Sixty percent of the time,it works every time"

Already done ����

Already done :-)