Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Where the hell is Greendog243 stories??

The one thing i looked forward to on "that other forum" was reading Greendogs unique way of story telling.
    I respectfully demand some bed time stories - full of sneaking, goat slashing and nissan terrano green house gassing

Quote Originally Posted by muzr257 View Post
    The one thing i looked forward to on "that other forum" was reading Greendogs unique way of story telling.
    I respectfully demand some bed time stories - full of sneaking, goat slashing and nissan terrano green house gassing
    +1 & don't forget about the cats

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    And that awesome Ruger...

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Oh yes them cats - oh the things you forget oh so soon

Yeah that was classic when all the do gooders were up in arms about the bloody cats!

Blahahaha yes common GD, wheres the fucking stories & don't forget some new "rough'as'guts" productions vids, they're classic & always slightly disturbing.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

MEB
    I think he's training hard to get fit, practising his foul language, getting someone to sort out his dodgy eyesight, cursing his measely .243()and generally panicking cos he's got me joining him and Bambislammer(other forum) for the roar. Personally I think the deerz will hear the laughing, cursing and pisstaking far ahead of us getting anywhere remotely near them. But I hope to get my first roaring red - headgear irrelevant. That should be a good report..

I thought Slammer went south

Righto you cunts...good, but cunts all the same, i am without me snazzy computer and am having to do with this fucking laptop arse of a fucking thing which i hate more than the worst cunt i know who i hate....not you Philipo, ...so when i get me other one back from thwe fixit fucker i'll get a story sorted.
    Bambislammer reminded me of a trek into the ureweras about 10 years ago that went so horribly wrong it was a miracle we even got out alive.....but by fuck it was funny !!!!!
    Nup, Slammer is still hovering about in Te Awamootoo, the cock.
    Actually i might take the semi geriatric cunt out for a shambles next week....Ah, now i did indeed catch a feral arse of a cat the other week, fresh leg of chicken wired into the cage got the cunning fucker....hehehe.
    Took his swede off at 10 yards with the .243....a truly beautiful thing to see....alas, i did not film it for fear of the P addict booting me from some other forum when the doo-gooders came howling about my unjust deeds.....hehehe. Fuck em.!
    So, peasants , hold ya breaths for a bit longer and i'll be right back with a "tail".....
    Ruger .243....the only gun i'll ever need. (Except when i need something else)

MEB
    Quote Originally Posted by greendog243 View Post
    Righto you cunts...good, but cunts all the same, i am without me snazzy computer and am having to do with this fucking laptop arse of a fucking thing which i hate more than the worst cunt i know who i hate....not you Philipo, ...so when i get me other one back from thwe fixit fucker i'll get a story sorted.
    Bambislammer reminded me of a trek into the ureweras about 10 years ago that went so horribly wrong it was a miracle we even got out alive.....but by fuck it was funny !!!!!
    Nup, Slammer is still hovering about in Te Awamootoo, the cock.
    Actually i might take the semi geriatric cunt out for a shambles next week....Ah, now i did indeed catch a feral arse of a cat the other week, fresh leg of chicken wired into the cage got the cunning fucker....hehehe.
    Took his swede off at 10 yards with the .243....a truly beautiful thing to see....alas, i did not film it for fear of the P addict booting me from some other forum when the doo-gooders came howling about my unjust deeds.....hehehe. Fuck em.!
    So, peasants , hold ya breaths for a bit longer and i'll be right back with a "tail".....

Er.. This wasn't mentioned at all when you suggested I join you two old idiots.

Fuck me, i was crying this morning thinking about.....everything, and i mean fuckin everything that could go wrong went horribly wrong......what an unmitigated disaster the pair of us are....bwahahahahahahahahah
    Ruger .243....the only gun i'll ever need. (Except when i need something else)

I also enjoy the GD's stories. Those self inflicted wood chopping adventures were a real hoot.
    Not to mention the Rodney the Rodent incident.
    Keep em coming GD!!!
    Oh yeah, and are more of those cat vids permitted here.....??? I hope so :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by MEB View Post
    I think he's training hard to get fit, practising his foul language, getting someone to sort out his dodgy eyesight, cursing his measely .243()and generally panicking cos he's got me joining him and Bambislammer(other forum) for the roar. Personally I think the deerz will hear the laughing, cursing and pisstaking far ahead of us getting anywhere remotely near them. But I hope to get my first roaring red - headgear irrelevant. That should be a good report..
    Whats this "Other Forum" bullshit?? Your gonna be the camp bitch oh err I mean noobie on this trip matey

Quote Originally Posted by MEB View Post
    Er.. This wasn't mentioned at all when you suggested I join you two old idiots.
    Hang on a mo I heard that one of us old idiots received a grovelling snivelling email begging to come with us two old idiots!!:have a nice day:

MEB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi slammer View Post
    Hang on a mo I heard that one of us old idiots received a grovelling snivelling email begging to come with us two old idiots!!:have a nice day:
    Whatever:beaten: