Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By berg243
  • 2 Post By tetawa
  • 2 Post By 40mm
  • 1 Post By 40mm
  • 2 Post By northdude

Thread: wierd stuff that happens

wierd stuff that happens

so was at westfield mall earlier getting stuff for boys school camp got onto the wifi at the mall tried looking at gun forum it was blocked strange I thought tried gun city nope blocked tried reloaders same thing this is strange I thought tried h&f same blocked then a notification came up on my phone that said gps security search so I switched my phone off later I switched it back on again and the location was switched on I never have it on so switched it off so is this a bad thing or what

they are watching you
    tetawa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    so was at westfield mall earlier getting stuff for boys school camp got onto the wifi at the mall tried looking at gun forum it was blocked strange I thought tried gun city nope blocked tried reloaders same thing this is strange I thought tried h&f same blocked then a notification came up on my phone that said gps security search so I switched my phone off later I switched it back on again and the location was switched on I never have it on so switched it off so is this a bad thing or what
    There not only telling you what you can own, also what's available to look at. Think about how much of an iceberg is exposed.
    veitnamcam and Steve123 like this.

yes stock up on tinfoil....and place magnets strategically on your mattress ....go to the dentist and get all your teeth pulled

Nope not paranoid, you are being watched and censored. Wouldn't go as far as pulling teeth though.

Yet.

FFS. Malls and businesses and other wi-fi providers have been blocking hunting and gun sites since the internet began. Its actually their right.

You might want to consider pushing for a ban on shopping in all Malls though. Just to be sure.

The level of paranoia on this place is spiralling up, and the quality of debate is spiralling down.
    Last edited by Tahr; 06-04-2019 at 06:17 PM.

haha, send someone a text and include the following key words......
    Semtex, conspiracy, bunker, tinfoil, det, trigger, cord, plastic, final, revenge, fricken laser beam, truck, prius, jet pack.

You guys at secret agent HQ can you please let me know some more useful key words?
    Cheers, Crazy Dave.
    Fawls and Martin358 like this.
    Use enough gun

sorry last time I was there I was able to go on those sites while waiting for mrs and I wasnt complaining about it its their wifi they can do what they like with it couldn't even give a shit if they had none at all actually just a weird thing I havnt had happen before that's all

Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    haha, send someone a text and include the following key words......
    Semtex, conspiracy, bunker, tinfoil, det, trigger, cord, plastic, final, revenge, fricken laser beam, truck, prius, jet pack.

You guys at secret agent HQ can you please let me know some more useful key words?
    Cheers, Crazy Dave.
    whats your number

too late, if anyone is on the list its me! Good luck to em on their witch hunt!
    northdude likes this.
    Use enough gun

id say im on it as well or use to be when the internet first came out had some strange thing happen to the computer but they welcolme to come have a look saves searching gang pads where you might actually find something
    Fawls and 40mm like this.