Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: WiilleJackson and JT

WiilleJackson and JT

I didnt hear their interview the other day which has caused so much anger but did anyone else listen to their whole session and think they should be sacked ?or are they just misunderstood provocateurs
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

"misunderstood"...love it...almost as good as "he was a good boy"
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Willie n JT

Didnt listen to it that day, I usually do if im driving about as they are usually pretty entertaining. The recording has been taken down from the site aswell. From what ive read they clearly stated the group of boys were in the wrong and were trying to look at it from another angle possibly. Wish I had listened to it to see what infact they had said.
    They did say that other girls who may have actually had consenual sex may now try and claim rape which is a possibility.

Aparantly they had a bit of a go at the girl being interviewed and possibly suggested some of the girls may have been looking for it, well thats the argument going on. Did they or didnt they say that?? anyone listen to it?

The amount of advertising lost is huge.
    Lead delivery technician, Bulk orders welcome!!

JT is a bully. Willie just loves to tease everyone, esp those non-Maori.

Both should be sacked because they both represent the attitude problem and saying "if anyone has taken offence the I apologise" is just a cop-out.

Yesterday an elderly lady rang up to comment on the horrific sex assault on the 87 woman. She said to them - well, are you going to ask her (the victim) what she was wearing ? I don't think they said a word after that.

There's always been some who have provocative and extremist views for ratings and popularity - but there are times surely as a society we're better than that. And I reckon this is one of those times. Because there's no difference between these RoastBusters boys and people like Murray Stewart Wilson who is currently back in prison, and Mark Stephens aka Parnell Panther.
    distant stalker and mattdw like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Littledog View Post
    Didnt listen to it that day, I usually do if im driving about as they are usually pretty entertaining. The recording has been taken down from the site aswell. From what ive read they clearly stated the group of boys were in the wrong and were trying to look at it from another angle possibly. Wish I had listened to it to see what infact they had said.
    They did say that other girls who may have actually had consenual sex may now try and claim rape which is a possibility.

Aparantly they had a bit of a go at the girl being interviewed and possibly suggested some of the girls may have been looking for it, well thats the argument going on. Did they or didnt they say that?? anyone listen to it?

The amount of advertising lost is huge.
    It wont be the girls crying rape, but because of the age difference the police can charge the boys with statutory rape...same thing, only different.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    What the so called Roastbusters did was atrocious and infuriated a lot of ordinary people. What Tamahere and Jackson did inflamed and further incensed. The world would be a far better place without sensationalist media.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I heard it....they suggested that some of the girls might of been willing participants, but had screamed rape afterwards..... It happens all the time, but Willie and JT probably shouldn't of voiced it when there is so much "sensationalist media" about the whole subject. Sack-able offence...I don't think so
    If you find yourself in a fair fight....your tactics suck

Resident Curmudgeon Kiwi Sapper's Avatar
    At the moment, a recording of the "relevant" of these clown's show, can be heard here.........

RadioLive fall out: MediaWorks extends ad free broadcast | The National Business Review

About 1/2 way down on the screen "leftish", there is a "sound bite" play link.

It was also on the Whale Oil site until earlier today but that link appears to have been taken down, so get in quick if you really really want to hear the trite witterings..............

Here is another informative link showing which companies have walked away from the show with their advertising.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0
    It was a confusion of ideas between him and one of the lions he was hunting in Kenya that had caused A. B. Spottsworth to make the obituary column. He thought the lion was dead, and the lion thought it wasn't.

i heard the hooten clip - what a wanker willy was -shut ya mouth or get out --the guy can dish the shit but wants nothing to do with getting covered in the stuff hes made
    Last edited by el borracho; 09-11-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

Remember at present there have been no charges laid, but it seems in NZ you can only go one way in lots of comment now, if your questions offend well hey lets not go there attitude, I'm not defending here if they are found guilty of anything give em both barrels.
    We are very sanitised in NZ IMHO
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    NZ IMHO
    Yep that is the group Maca. New Zealand's Idiot Mongrel Halfwit Offenders
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Good one Rushy, but,and if it's true you know how I feel, I think judges are are joke in NZ, but it seems that the assumption is these are real sweet young girls and the guys are scumbags, and they were innocently put into the situation, ie a sanitised view. That maybe correct, I don't know, but it maybe incorrect, but it seems there cannot be any " raw" discussion on the subject, no hard questioning and all nice and polite. Does anyone see this? Or am I'm one screwed mongrel? . It's not only this case, but lots of things that happen have to be spoken about with soft tongues, I'm glad I work with a bunch of hard nosed bastards, that have had some horrendous things happen to them in their lives, but we thrash these things out all different ways at lunch and smokos What I'd call robust conversation
    And yes we all agree in that group that hanging would be a good outcome if these guys are proven guilty.
    I don't like or listen to these two guys, but right or wrong I like that they explore other avenues of this.
    Company's pulling their support on the station are only worried about losing dollars.
    sniper80 and Rich007 like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Maca I do not dispute that there are two sides to every story and I am certainly an advocate for always asking the hard questions. I also have no doubt in my mind that there are promiscuous young girls in our society that are no strangers to altering their story about the nature of their sexual involvement with boys. But all of that aside these young fellah's have publicly gloated about their activities and personally I don't need a successful prosecution to be brought against them to think ill of them because as far as I see it they are either guilty of publicly boasting about acts that they did not commit (which is stupid), or they are guilty of committing a heinous despicable act.
    kiwi39 and 308 like this.

Agree Rushy that not really what I'm trying to get at, thing that would worry me is there will be a lot more of this going on in NZ than these guys, as you said they're dumb enough to go public with it, but there is a problem with discussion on the subject.
    I know of this type of shit that went on 40 odd years ago, not the same but guys who ganged up and targeted girls at party's. Probably there were more good guys that offered protection from these type of people.
    Shit we had police officers doing it.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

That is very true Maca. I guess the thing that disturbs me most ( beyond the acts) is the young age of those involved.