Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: your forum journey

your forum journey

how did it begin for you I started off on nzairgunners then went to nzrimfire and then the shitty huntingandfishing one that kept blocking me out all the time then I found this cool one ive been northdude on all of them and also 22hornet on nzrf have met some very clever people on the journey one particular guy who was a real clever dude with those Crossman co2 bolt action pistols was microbugs I often wonder what happened to him

Started in the other pub, someone invited e over here an its become rather addictive
    Pengy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    how did it begin for you I started off on nzairgunners then went to nzrimfire and then the shitty huntingandfishing one that kept blocking me out all the time then I found this cool one ive been northdude on all of them and also 22hornet on nzrf have met some very clever people on the journey one particular guy who was a real clever dude with those Crossman co2 bolt action pistols was microbugs I often wonder what happened to him
    Pretty much the same as you, though also tagged into rimfirecentral.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Started with the shitty one that I couldn't post pics then on to this addictive site thats easy as to put pics up

Started on huntfish got the shits with it joined rifleman? prerunner to this forum and been here ever since.

Since becoming addicted to fishing have also joined fishing.net but dont spend much time on there.
    mikee likes this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

I can't remember, but it's been pretty rewarding meeting some good guys on here and it's got me back into hunting and collecting firearms of all sorts! Shit I've shot 3 nice fallow deer in the past 9 months, first for about 40 yrs, so it's got me of my bum and reasonably fit again, thanks guys, may the journey continue. Just need some more rabbit properties!,
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Started on huntfish got the shits with it joined rifleman? prerunner to this forum and been here ever since.

Since becoming addicted to fishing have also joined fishing.net but dont spend much time on there.
    There are some good buggers on fishing.net. I have some very good friends who frequent that site, although I don't these days
    mikee likes this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

No idea how I got here...

Don't intend to leave any time soon.
    Shootm, Beaker and Tommy like this.

Came across a green door, opened it and snuck a quick look inside. Looked inviting, so went in and started exploring, and bugger me, it shut behind me and I can't leave now.
    Haven't been back to the other pub since
    gadgetman, stingray, mikee and 3 others like this.

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    I can't remember, but it's been pretty rewarding meeting some good guys on here and it's got me back into hunting and collecting firearms of all sorts! Shit I've shot 3 nice fallow deer in the past 9 months, first for about 40 yrs, so it's got me of my bum and reasonably fit again, thanks guys, may the journey continue. Just need some more rabbit properties!,
    3 from a Zimmer frame, tell us how? Were they in a paddock?
    mikee and 300CALMAN like this.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Home - mainland nz, actual - could be anywhere...
    I can't remember how, but got hooked. So watch out for taxation......
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Google led me here when I was researching a purchase.
    Came for the info, stayed for the banter!
    Steve123 and Paddy79 like this.

joined the other got into a shitfigth with a group of look at moi,look at moi moderators and when they banned me the bastards made someone else pronounce the death sentence.
    6/12 ago i gets a message from the owner bloke seeking donations-about as appropriate as a condom vender in a convent and i told him so.
    went exploring arrived here and well its nirvana.
    see a few i recognise from the other excrement pond-mostly good blokes though one stuck his beak out too far and i swiped him.

My brother said I should join up as I might get some good advice from some good guys on here, I jumped in the deep end and almost drowned however now I'm just dipping my toes in and feeling my way around. There are some great guys on here and some indifferent characters but great fun and I'm learning plenty. Some great humour here which I love and there are some great hunting stories which I enjoy.
    When hunting think safety first

Found the forum a year or so back when looking for information for something a rather and it kept on coming up with answers I was looking for. Signed up and have been lurking around ever since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk