Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Amazed

Banned

Amazed

now im no long range expert but ive been intreoduced to a few on here. now forgive me as im just cming off a majoe session for our aprrentice whos headind off to engaland.so im pretty fuckd!.there was a guy zt th pub who said he was tiold his rifle was zerod at 1oo m it waz a sako a7 he took a shot at 540 m and missed. it was short so he ajusted and still missed!.so he hd every excuse under the sun as to why he missed but none od it was shooter error!.So in vein i tried to tell him to come ovedr to my mates farm and have a go at the targets and learn your hold over from your scope!.he was adamint that it was an a7 and it should have hit!.hes keen to ahve a shot at our tsrgets but dosnt seem to think it will help?Im gobsmaked as i just want to help him mainatain his goal of long range shooting but hes a nonbeleiver.Arrangance is astounding just becuase you have an a7 you think that you can shoot anythink in your path ............i never thought id come accross this im my life!.Ive made an offer to him as i think i can help him with my contacts on here i dont know why, why should i expose these type of people on here to the peple i hold so higly on here........cock! as i come home from my night on the piss its 230am hillclimber has sent me ten pills to try out and a gps and i think to myself..........as my wife tels me im going to be a sorry shit in the morn! why do i want to tell people about this forum when it is so good to me and i appreciarte it! I guess im thank full for this forum and the people on it and i dont want to expose them to fuckwits like any person would for there family. pissed yes dumb ....no! illl let other dumb cunts find this forum on there own i wont help them, selfish yes! judge me how you will i dont give rats arse!.hilclimber thankyou!......forum thankyou!. the end of my piss filled rant.
    waimobenj, Tui4Me, mucko and 1 others like this.

Banned
    and as i go to the fart sack the missus sais have yopu cleanes up your mess ikn the kitchen!............ now i have im not a bullshitter im just a realist im wasted but not wasted enough that i cant put up a post im not a good spella r93 knows this! but you get the gist hope you enjoy my piss filled rantings!!!!! . as i wouldnt share these thoughts with just anyone just the few thats you! Rym! yes thtas right im a wannabee poet.....fuck off to bed ya pissed cunt.
    mucko likes this.

Bet you're feeling a bit by the next time you read this!

Gave me a laugh anyway, solid 9.4/10 drunken rant.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Yeh GB it is high up there on rankings of "I was pissed and needed to get something off my chest". Neckshot well done mate. I have two things to say to you. The first is that the idiot with the Sako obviously didn't have a clue about bullet drop and the various dynamics (resistance, gravity etc) that cause it to happen so pointing him at this site is probably the best thing you could do for him. The knowledgeable folk on here would set him right in no time. The second thing is "how's your head this morning pal"?
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Impure Lead Flinger
    Crakup
    Toby likes this.

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    Howisit this morning Neckshot.
    been there, done that. hope it was a good night.
    fuckim eh.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Banned
    learn to say no jasen fuck sake thats all can write!.im of to wellies now for the old girls 60thill be a cheap date tonight.ive always said its the nut behind the butt......full fucking stop!

Banned
    Im a bag of shit with a headake!

Quietly chuckling to myself. Knew you would be a bit under the weather today! Good on ya Neckshot.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Yeh GB it is high up there on rankings of "I was pissed and needed to get something off my chest". Neckshot well done mate. I have two things to say to you. The first is that the idiot with the Sako obviously didn't have a clue about bullet drop and the various dynamics (resistance, gravity etc) that cause it to happen so pointing him at this site is probably the best thing you could do for him. The knowledgeable folk on here would set him right in no time. The second thing is "how's your head this morning pal"?
    The other option is to offer to buy it off him, ... cheepish, ... since it's obviously faulty.

Old adage; "A fool and his money are easily parted."

Caretaker

Amazed

Neckshot,
    next time you meet him, and waiting till about the fifth beer, lean in and confide you have a secret to pass on, that guns are strange things, the bullet comes out the end and as it flies it slowly arcs downward till it touches the ground.

A little more secretivly mention that if he wants to shoot much further then he can hold the gun upside down, with the scope at the bottom.
    The projectile will still follow the arc but upwards this time and give him some much needed elevation. Show him an empty case for credability.

A straight face is mandatory.
    Rich007 likes this.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    hillclimber has sent me ten pills to try out
    You were only meant to take one dude, and look what happens when you take more!

R93
    Good on ya mate. You ever stop to think that maybe its fellas like yourself that make this a great place to stop and lurk?
    I have met all sorts in this game and some that are just mind blowing.

Was at a local yrs ago and noticed a good hunting mate in an animated conversation with a fella at the bar. They were laughing and smiling and waving their arms around.
    My mate to this day is a shit stirrer of epic proportions and as I arrived to the bar I worked out they were talking hunting and guns.
    I was about to turn around and make like I had not seen them, as all I was really interested in, at 22 yrs of age was having somewhere to place the gun that was part of my person.

Mate seen me and waved me over to back up one of his many stories. It was a coversation that I call 2 shits. You know? No matter what you have done the person you are talking too did it twice as good. Ya know if you said you had a shit, they would proudly announce they had 2.

Anyway they were talking shooting prowess and this fella who was a bit older than us was that awesome of a hunter he could stalk up and smack a deer on the ass before he shot it.
    He also could snot animals at will from unsupported positions at vast distances.

My mate wanting only to have a bit of fun with the bloke told him a story about he and I and how at the time I had a .243 (I had no idea obviously) and a .308 and that we went for a shot this morning and I accidently loaded a .243 round in my .308 and away we went. We soon came on too an animal and I took the shot. My mate heard the projectile rattle down the barrel but was amazed to see the animal tip over with a hit right in the eye!
    Old 2 shits took a swill from his 12 and wiped his mouth, nodded and then claimed he did the exact same thing twice one day before he noticed he had the wrong ammo!!
    veitnamcam and waimobenj like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    Neckshot,
    next time you meet him, and waiting till about the fifth beer, lean in and confide you have a secret to pass on, that guns are strange things, the bullet comes out the end and as it flies it slowly arcs downward till it touches the ground.

A little more secretivly mention that if he wants to shoot much further then he can hold the gun upside down, with the scope at the bottom.
    The projectile will still follow the arc but upwards this time and give him some much needed elevation. Show him an empty case for credability.

A straight face is mandatory.
    Now that is hilarious. There are probably a bunch out there that would believe that theory

Haha Neckshot, Grunt for life eh? Good on ya bud we're glad to have you here.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.