Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By hunter308
  • 1 Post By Maca49
  • 1 Post By hunter308

Thread: Bloody good day out

Bloody good day out

Shot out to @muckos place to sight in the .22 there was mention in PM about possibly doing a spot of gong ringing so bundled up the 270 as well and headed off. Sure enough when I got there the gong got set up and we got into it mucko thought he was going to get a clear run at giving me a royal ribbing on the forum when I pulled a shot and hit one of the hooks holding his gong up then he in turn went and did the same thing but shot it clean off and got the edge of the hole where the hook was, but he got the last laugh though when I went to cross over his fence and got a hot wire clean across the ring piece. All in all it was a bloody good day two good buggers getting out there and having some fun ringing the gong big thanks for that mucko I really enjoyed shooting the 264 win mag which helped build my confidence a bit more about shooting the magnum based calibers just could not get enough of shooting the damn thing .
    7mmsaum, Dundee, Barefoot and 2 others like this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Addicted!
    Blaser likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

All sorted for next weekend then!

Hell yes @Blaser looking forward to meeting everyone that is coming and enjoying what is going to be a damn good field shoot but I might have to take my reloading bits to mucko's to load up some more ammo for the following weekend as I am planning on doing an over nighter up Clements mill road, unless I can get to my mate bambislammers place to use his press.

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    Shot out to @muckos place to sight in the .22 there was mention in PM about possibly doing a spot of gong ringing so bundled up the 270 as well and headed off. Sure enough when I got there the gong got set up and we got into it mucko thought he was going to get a clear run at giving me a royal ribbing on the forum when I pulled a shot and hit one of the hooks holding his gong up then he in turn went and did the same thing but shot it clean off and got the edge of the hole where the hook was, but he got the last laugh though when I went to cross over his fence and got a hot wire clean across the ring piece. All in all it was a bloody good day two good buggers getting out there and having some fun ringing the gong big thanks for that mucko I really enjoyed shooting the 264 win mag which helped build my confidence a bit more about shooting the magnum based calibers just could not get enough of shooting the damn thing .
    Your welcome mate. jugs always hot when your heading past

No worries @mucko and it the same back here if you are in Te Awamutu and I am home (generally sundays and when it is to wet to run the dumptrucks)
    mucko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Sorry @Gibo we were too engrossed with bombing up on that gong that we never thought about taking pics.

Then its all a lie

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Then its all a lie
    Ya cheeky shit